GUILTY CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, fake abduction Nov 2016, ARREST MAR 2022 #26

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Either she is deeply disturbed, or diabolical. Hopefully she is not allowed to continue to live as she did from the time she was a teenager, duping friends and family to feed her own needs.
That is 100% up to her family and friends. People like her succeed because others allow it instead of having boundaries and nipping things in the bud at the first signs of selfish nonsense. JMO.

My hope is, until or unless she can show the court she's living an honorable and respectable life, supporting herself and being a decent contributing member of society, she not be allowed to have contact or influence with her kids.

And hopefully, she will pursue an honorable, respectable life so that eventually she might be able to repair those relationships with her kids.

jmo

Her kids may want to see her- no matter how gross she is, how self absorbed and all of that, children still want their mother and they will probably want to see her.
SP is still in confinement until 10/29/23 albeit community halfway house.

If I recall correctly, SP failed to see her children even before she went to prison, under supervised visitation proposed by KP-- the children's father. Not saying she'll continue on this path. MOO

ETA: Add link

Last edited:
I don't think contact should be allowed, she has shown herself to be extremely unstable.
I agree with you. It's Not in the children's best interests. No matter how much they love her. Just look at Josh Cox. They can be told that she is a bad woman. When they are adults they can decide whether or not they want her in their lives.

I believe she should still be allowed to see her kids, but only under strict supervision. Someone reliable should be there, not only to watch her, but to hear everything she says to her children.
That was supposed to happen in Josh Cox's case, yet he managed to lock out the supervisor and kill his kids and himself immediately after he locked her out.

That was supposed to happen in Josh Cox's case, yet he managed to lock out the supervisor and kill his kids and himself immediately after he locked her out.

While I think Pappini is a monumental narcissist and liar and a few other things, she has not proven herself to be a killer so equating he with Josh Cox is really not fair IMO. I believe if she sees the kids she should be supervised- but I don't believe she represents a threat to her children. Remember Josh Cox had already murdered his wife- so he was a very very dangerous person - those kids should have been taken away from him. Don't know why that never happened.

While I think Pappini is a monumental narcissist and liar and a few other things, she has not proven herself to be a killer so equating he with Josh Cox is really not fair IMO. I believe if she sees the kids she should be supervised- but I don't believe she represents a threat to her children. Remember Josh Cox had already murdered his wife- so he was a very very dangerous person - those kids should have been taken away from him. Don't know why that never happened.

imho clearly a psychological threat...yes less of a physical threat, unless SP decides that hurting KP is very important.

jmho ymmv lrr

I agree with you. It's Not in the children's best interests. No matter how much they love her. Just look at Josh Cox. They can be told that she is a bad woman. When they are adults they can decide whether or not they want her in their lives.
Absolutely not!! Any case worker or court official that said such a thing would and should be removed immediately. What she did was criminal and incredibly stupid, but there was no harm directed to her children. She will be allowed to re-enter her children's lives. Josh Cox was an entirely different story.

SP is still in confinement until 10/29/23 albeit community halfway house.

If I recall correctly, SP failed to see her children even before she went to prison, under supervised visitation proposed by KP-- the children's father. Not saying she'll continue on this path. MOO

ETA: Add link

You know those poor kids are so confused. :(

I believe she should still be allowed to see her kids, but only under strict supervision. Someone reliable should be there, not only to watch her, but to hear everything she says to her children.
I honestly don't know what the right answer is for the children's sake. My anger towards her makes me yell "no way", but these children are young and innocent and they do love their mother even if she hasn't always earned it. I'm torn.

Are we talking about Josh Powell and the Susan Powell case? That was a travesty of justice allowing those kids to be alone with him. He was an extremely high risk IMO.

Sherri Papini, 41, is under community confinement after she transferred from the satellite camp adjacent to the Federal Correctional Institution (FCI) Victorville Medium I to community confinement overseen by the Federal Bureau of Prisons' Sacramento Residential Reentry Management (RRM) Office.

The move out of prison and into community confinement happened Aug. 16, leaving Papini with two options: home confinement or a Residential Reentry Center, also known as a halfway house.
Would this have happened if SP wasn't a pretty, young white woman? Honest question.

Sickening IMO after all the wasted resources, $$$, and the psychological damage she did to her husband and children.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aaravpatel
Back