GUILTY CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, fake abduction Nov 2016, ARREST MAR 2022 #26

This woman.....I can't say what I really think. I'd be banned.
Let me say it for you---She appears to have no remorse for what she did to her family-
Bleeding her x-husband for money-pouring salt on the wounds-
She appears to be a user-----a taker--- she is young and pretty-- there are plenty
Of men who will be attracted to her---eyes wide open

IMO the small consolation here is that Sherri falls into the same ranks as Casey A or Octomom. IOW infamous but doomed to never reach famous. We’ll never see Johnny Depp or Kanye West out on a date with any of them. They’ll never be invited to a Hollywood “A” party.

Sherri isn’t that young and a hollow personality wears thin once beauty begins to fade. Soon enough she’ll be relegated to the back burner. Right where she belongs IMO.

Monday, June 17th:
*Trial Readiness Conference Hearing (Divorce) (@ 8:30am PT) – CA – Sherri Louise Papini (39/now 42) vs. Keith Papini (38/now 39) Divorce case filed April, 2022. Shasta County
Keith has already won a series of legal battles in the divorce – including having his ex-wife declared an ‘unfit parent’ & gaining sole legal & physical custody of T & V. Papini is allowed only supervised visits with the children which take place at a court building in Redding & voice & video calls at Keith’s discretion.
On March 3, 2022, Sherri Papini was arrested by the FBI, accused of lying to federal agents & faking her kidnapping to spend time with her ex-boyfriend, away from her husband & family. Six weeks after her arrest, Papini signed a plea deal admitting that she had orchestrated the hoax. In September, 2022, she was sentenced to 18 months in prison & fined $300,000. Papini was released from prison in August, 2023 & placed in a halfway house. In April, 2022, a few days after Sherri pleaded guilty to fraud charges, Keith filed for divorce from his wife & for sole custody of their children.
Trial began on 10/31/23 & ended same day.
Judge Kathryn J. Barton presiding. Keith’s defense attorney Conard Manuel of Manuel & Tescher retained. Sherri’s defense attorneys Kinney & Kinney.

Case info from 4/20/22 thru 6/3/24 reference post #701 here:
[URL='https://www.websleuths.com/fo...v-2016-arrest-mar-2022-26.620371/page-36[/url]

6/5/24 Docket update: Declaration. Next motion/Other hearing on 6/10/24 @ 8:30am. 6/7/24 Docket Update: Proof of electronic service. Amended Minute Order. Declaration. Order granting hearing & appointing Counsel for minor.
6/10/24 Update: Motion/Other hearing held. Judge Kathryn J. Barton presiding. Parties Present: Petitioner (Plaintiff): Keith Papini, attorney Conrad Manuel, Respondent (Defendant): Sherri Papini & attorney: Kinney & Kinney. Result: Continued Party's Motion. Papini is pursuing the husband she hoodwinked for $30,000 in legal fees to cover the cost of a custody fight she started – despite living a luxury lifestyle bankrolled by her wealthy new lover. She is also battling for more access to children T, 14 & V, 12 – a notion vigorously opposed by her ex who wants her to undertake a psychological evaluation & be barred from seeing them unsupervised. Keith is opposing both the cash grab & increasing the amount of time the convicted fraudster gets to spend with their children, although he said during a June 10 hearing that he is happy for her to speak to the children weekly. In his response to the demand filed on May 7, the betrayed husband said Papini should not be allowed unsupervised access to the children & said he would not force his son Tyler to attend the sessions. Despite her privileged existence, Papini pled poverty in an April court filing & is attempting to force Keith to pony up $30,000 to pay for her share of the legal fight. She is also demanding he hand over an array of items from the marital home in Redding, among them ‘Grandpa’s truck, an inflatable water slide, a leaf blower & a smart TV'. She was previously awarded just $10,000 in her divorce & ordered to pay half of a $3,000 debt she racked up on a BestBuy credit card after she was arrested in April 2022. The court filing describes how she lives in ‘a beautiful new home’ in Shingletown, Ca. where she boasts that the children will be allowed their own rooms, adding that she plans to decorate them to their liking. Papini also claims to have a normal routine & a stable job – a ‘consultant’ position she says she has with a small LA based literary agency called Lady Moon Entertainment. Next trial readiness conference hearing on 6/17/24 @ 8:30am.

Let me say it for you---She appears to have no remorse for what she did to her family-
She appears to be a user-----a taker--- she is young and pretty-- there are plenty
Thank you!

I think we'll be seeing more from Sherri's circle since there is a documentary of the case in the works.

(The biggest surprise to me from Keith's interview was being reminded how long ago the hoax happened.)

jmo
It’s a strange circle. I found it interesting that her parents are working from the home-there seems to be a bit of family discourse and it appears that they are on team Sherri. I don’t like the fact that she is around anyone’s kids. She walked away from her own kids, and I remember that she no-showed visitations when she came back from her fake kidnaping vacation. Keith seemed so gullible. I don’t know how these guys are so easily duped. Remember that ridiculous bandana sketch of the bad ladies? Sherri literally took a page out of her and Keith’s Halloween costumes.

@Niner

Case Information​

22FL-0199572 | PAPINI vs. PAPINI

• 06/17/2024 *Trial Readiness Conference
    Original Type
    *Trial Readiness Conference
    Judicial Officer
    Barton, Kathryn J
    Hearing Time
    8:29 AM
    Result
    *Continued Party's Motion
    Parties Present
    Petitioner (Plaintiff)
    Attorney: Manuel, Conard Manuel and Tescher
    Respondent (Defendant): PAPINI, SHERRI
    Attorney: KINNEY & KINNEY
  • 07/29/2024 *Trial Readiness Conference
    Judicial Officer
    Barton, Kathryn J
    Hearing Time
    8:29 AM

Did anyone catch where Keith said in his interview that he THOUGHT she could have done this (or something similar) when he first walked into the hospital room? He changed his opinion after he took inventory of her injuries. That told me that things in their marriage weren't the fairy tale that was being sold to us.

I feel so bad for him and their children. I think he knew something wasn't right about her for a long time.

JMO, IMO, and all other disclaimers.

From the article…

He recalled the gathering she hosted during which she made everyone watch a home surveillance clip that showed two friends’ reaction to learning she was alive (“The whole thing was very awkward. It’s hard to explain, but it just didn’t seem right”)

Once, during a fight, Keith says Sherri turned to him and said, “I have to live with the fact you never found me.”

Wallace believes Sherri’s severance package from AT&T was running out, a financial windfall she’d allegedly used to pay for child care and a breast augmentation. With the responsibilities of life closing back in on her, Wallace thinks she decided to hit the eject button.

Cruelty is putting it mildly.

Yep. I know she's a horrible person and can't be trusted. But I'm watching the latest documentary of her and seeing photos and video clips of her, I'm finding myself being smitten. :facepalm:

Some of us men can be morons from time to time.

Yep. I know she's a horrible person and can't be trusted. But I'm watching the latest documentary of her and seeing photos and video clips of her, I'm finding myself being smitten. :facepalm:

It might be fun for a minute, but you’d eventually have a rabbit boiling on the stove epiphany. After, I bet it would be very expensive to extricate yourself :)

To me, she comes off as vacuous and not particularly attractive. She’s obviously put all her charisma points into attracting the opposite gender but not her own.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dreamingman73
Back