GUILTY CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, fake abduction Nov 2016, ARREST MAR 2022 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

6/26/24

Kidnapping fraudster Sherri Papini's ex-husband has made a shocking new allegation that she would intentionally make their children sick.

Keith Papini claimed in Hulu's new three-part documentary, Perfect Wife: The Mysterious Disappearance of Sherri Papini, that the mother-of-two would have them breathe in fumes from rubbing alcohol to make them sick enough to go to the doctor.

He did not become aware of the scheme until after Sherri went to prison in 2022 for her kidnapping hoax, he said.

[..]

He said he later found out that Sherri would 'soak rags of alcohol and put it in a Ziploc bag' that she would tie around her children's neck 'so that they would continue to smell the fumes to make them not feel so good, so that she could take them to the doctor.'

'So obviously at that point, it really made things a lot easier to think of her in a different light as if she didn't exist.'

She may have been forced or bribed to say something positive. It makes me wonder how far back she was at this level of narcissism. We know that narcissists don’t form genuine friendships or any relationship for that matter.

Keith fell prey to love is blind. I imagine he must still wonder how he missed it.

Sherri had made accusations against her parents and done other stuff I can’t remember offhand, but she had a history of bad acts. I’m not sure why her family has anything to do with her. Keith is well rid of her IMO.

I know I’m a little late but I just finished the documentary…my heart just breaks for Keith and the kids. It is truly scary how pathological Sherri’s lying was. I gasped out loud at the part where Keith talked about how the kids told the therapist that their mom used to get them sick by forcing them to inhale towels soaked with rubbing alcohol. He’s right that she needs serious help and I hope that she is able to get that one day— nicest thing I’m able to say about her.

MOO.

Learning some of the details of this hoax---
She is just pure evil!
Look what she put her husband and children through
The elaboration of phony details her hysterical presentation
Is almost worthy of an oscar!!

Omg! I was just thinking that! Watching her interview on this 20/20 after she returned. She is scarily believable! All the details! The cracked tile! The cable!

It’s really a shame she didn’t pursue acting, she could have parlayed her narcissistic attention-seeking behavior right into being a Hollywood celebrity!

I fast forwarded through most of it. One thing I found interesting- when she with James for those three weeks, she spent a lot of time reading about her disappearance. Wonder if she watched this tonight, lol. Sick itch!!

Yes, this was mostly a repeat of a previous show (from around her plea I think). The last 5 mins was a new interview with Keith.
And yes, I think she probably watched this and the Hulu shows. But I hope it pissed her off that everyone knows she’s a huge phony!

Yes, this was mostly a repeat of a previous show (from around her plea I think). The last 5 mins was a new interview with Keith.
And yes, I think she probably watched this and the Hulu shows. But I hope it pissed her off that everyone knows she’s a huge phony!
Right? I loved the come to Jesus moment when they confronted her with the pictures at the sheriffs office. She knew her goose was cooked, but continued to fake cry and deny. Nasty, nasty, woman. I hope her kids therapist, teach them how to deal with her. Because I only see her getting worse as she gets older, there’s no cure for what she has.

Learning some of the details of this hoax---
She is just pure evil!
Look what she put her husband and children through
The elaboration of phony details her hysterical presentation
Is almost worthy of an oscar!!

Yes… this one hits it well. I watched the 20/20 update last evening as well. (But I shall pass on the other three part story.)

Agree with the points above but would offer a slight change to the last one?

- her hysterical presentation is almost worthy of a …. Golden Raspberry /‘Razzie Award’?

And it might take a full-up 18 wheeler 53’ trailer load of Rotten Tomatoes to to rate her performance in the real life ordeal. If it wasn’t for the sad and tortured torment of the children and her ex husband, a Saturday Night Live spoof of Sherri would be nice to see. And for some reason, this case reminds me of the runaway bride case from Duluth, Georgia circa 2005. MOO

Yes… this one hits it well. I watched the 20/20 update last evening as well. (But I shall pass on the other three part story.)

Agree with the points above but would offer a slight change to the last one?

- her hysterical presentation is almost worthy of a …. Golden Raspberry /‘Razzie Award’?

And it might take a full-up 18 wheeler 53’ trailer load of Rotten Tomatoes to to rate her performance in the real life ordeal. If it wasn’t for the sad and tortured torment of the children and her ex husband, a Saturday Night Live spoof of Sherri would be nice to see. And for some reason, this case reminds me of the runaway bride case from Duluth, Georgia circa 2005. MOO
I remember the Runaway Bride!!!!she was something else
But I dont consider what she did as evil-- she was messed up mentally, confused
And didnt want to get married

Sherri Papini set in motion a diabolical plan that was truly evil as to how it would
Affect her husband and children--and involving an old boyfriend--lying to him
That her husband was abusive!!! She is just a horrible person!!
Then she returns home looking bruised, beaten and branded, lying to everyone
Including the police-- always crying and hysterical
Just a nasty piece of work-- and I have no doubt she is still the same person
She was then!!!!!

I think the best approach is to completely cut off someone so severely self-self-centered, but with kids involved, the courts are unlikely to grant that, I suppose.

jmo
Currently she sees the kids 1 hour per month, supervised. Their son doesn’t want to see her so Keith doesn’t force him. This is how Keith wants custody to remain.

What a horrible thought! But she probably will to lock in her new man.
@Lilibet "Horrible thought" is right.

If she wants to try this (and I would not put it past her), maybe the man would take sufficient steps to prevent a pregnancy?

OTOH if a man is involved w her, well, would he have the wisdom to do that?
IDK.

@Lilibet "Horrible thought" is right.

If she wants to try this (and I would not put it past her), maybe the man would take sufficient steps to prevent a pregnancy?

OTOH if a man is involved w her, well, would he have the wisdom to do that?
IDK.
The answer is "no'-- it might be different in a marriage, that both people would be cautious and wise in order to prevent a pregnancy- I don't see that occurring in a relationship between Papini and some guy (whoever would be her latest fling)

I know I’m a little late but I just finished the documentary…my heart just breaks for Keith and the kids. It is truly scary how pathological Sherri’s lying was. I gasped out loud at the part where Keith talked about how the kids told the therapist that their mom used to get them sick by forcing them to inhale towels soaked with rubbing alcohol. He’s right that she needs serious help and I hope that she is able to get that one day— nicest thing I’m able to say about her.

MOO.
I can’t even be that nice. I wish she’d move to a different state and leave her kids the heck alone until they’re old enough to decide whether to see her or not. She’s toxic. IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli
Back