Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #11 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wonder if in the somewhat recent past, has been any type of workers at the house, or any of the other houses, or any kind of utility/water work, that was done for several days...where someone might have noticed Sierra's leaving, or coming home from school

Something just came to mind that has been bugging me since the mention of coyote today. I heard that the golf course(which is called coyote creek, I think) is closed. If this is true, have any searches been conducted in any of the buildings associated with the course. restrooms, offices, etc?

not motel 6- it's at Western Motel at 2250 El Camino Real, Santa Clara, CA 95050

yes Melly,. google maps....I spend a Lot of time with googleman, shh don't tell hubby

Well, I don't know about anyone else, but this is kinda freaky...even if it's nothing

The reason Lookingtoo's post caught my eye was the reference to the Cactus sign...given that the purse was hidden behind the cactus plants....almost too coincidental..freaky yes. No idea how far way this Motel is from where the young girl lived.

My OP should read... "Would the Cactus happen to be a motel sign?"

Well her bag was found next to a cactus, if we want to be obvious...

yes Melly,. google maps....I spend a Lot of time with googleman, shh don't tell hubby

the reason I asked is there is a lot of concrete on the google map view. Not sure if that is the parking lot that you were referring to. There is big power plant there, that when I google map the area looks like concrete/pavement. So I am not sure if you are wondering about that or the actual parking spaces from the Coyote Ranch facility. Just for clarification :)

found out who was the supposed friend that tweeted on Sierra's account the other day interesting..

Melly, yes I see the power station...wasn't sure if the ranch was a biz or private res.

taagen heh, hubs love his recliner....that rascal,Goog, he is quite the ladies man...he looks like Tom Selleck BTW

Okay peeps...Godspeed to all the searchers tomorrow-be safe-hoping they can find Miss Sierra, and bring her home, so justice can be sought. Goodnite good folks

Yeah I do, sent you a PM

I'm so glad you're tipping them about this and not letting it "sit". How did some guy get her password/username? Did the person who told you happen to go into detail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member