Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #11 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I do, sent you a PM

You are teasing because you do not really know, stop doing this. Report it as email to tips to sherriff office are easy peasy.....or are you too young?

You are teasing because you do not really know, stop doing this. Report it as email to tips to sherriff office are easy peasy.....or are you too young?

Alright I sent them a email.

How come I can never come up with a theory on these cases? If it weren't for the dog hit, I would say she was abducted on the road. I trust dogs.

Otherwise, in looking at the property, it would be crazy for a stranger to drive up there. LE says it is a person with strong ties to the community. They have profiled the perp. For some reason, strong ties means older perp...at least to me.

I am still curious as to why Sierra had to leave Freemont. She was happy, had friends there. She was active in her school.

Her mother could have easily brought her to Freemont each day because her mother works in Fremont. Why was it so necessary for Marlene to remove her from Fremont?That area of Morgan Hill is so isolating.

My money is on Sierra hated it..

How come I can never come up with a theory on these cases? If it weren't for the dog hit, I would say she was abducted on the road. I trust dogs.

Otherwise, in looking at the property, it would be crazy for a stranger to drive up there. LE says it is a person with strong ties to the community. They have profiled the perp. For some reason, strong ties means older perp...at least to me.

'Strong ties to the community' says long term resident to me.......landed gentry, owns farms, golf courses, property with dams? This matches your version of the profiling done meaning older perp too....through construction contacts of BF...members of golf clubs, land development or planning departments in the area too maybe.

They should check the street for employment careers of each member in the street :maddening:

I am still curious as to why Sierra had to leave Freemont. She was happy, had friends there. She was active in her school.

Her mother could have easily brought her to Freemont each day because her mother works in Fremont. Why was it so necessary for Marlene to remove her from Fremont?That area of Morgan Hill is so isolating.

My money is on Sierra hated it..

I remember my dad talking about moving when I was in high school. I was petrified. I was a cheerleader and had lived in the same school district my whole life. We didn't end up moving and I was so relieved. Having to change high schools can be traumatic for a teenager especially since she seemed to be very popular at her other school.

I know when I was young my parents chose to move because they thought the neighborhood was getting bad and it would be better for me. Actually, it was a culture shock and the move was very hard on me. We moved from the city to the country. I'm sure if ML chose to move for similiar reasons, she probably was thinking it would be better for SL.

Anyone thinking Sierra had arguements over the move? Is it possilbe she had resesntment towards her mother for making her move?

I wonder if by chance they knew the owners of the property they moved to in Morgan Hill. If there were any business ties there or were friends or family?

I can see why her Dad thought she may have run away....

I can see why her Dad thought she may have run away....

I wish that is what happened. I could see her running away for a few days and getting back in contact after seeing what her family was going through. But it has been too long. I think she would have at least called her dad.

What did happen to Sierra? It would quite the coincidence that she was unhappy with her life and gets abducted...at least to me.

What sort of dynamics were going on? Only her friends would know the answer to that.

We are told that this was an abduction. LE has stated that it is likely someone with "Strong ties" with the community. I assume they meant Morgan Hill.

'Strong ties to the community' says long term resident to me.......landed gentry, owns farms, golf courses, property with dams? This matches your version of the profiling done meaning older perp too....through construction contacts of BF...members of golf clubs, land development or planning departments in the area too maybe.

They should check the street for employment careers of each member in the street :maddening:

?

I have strong ties to the community... I am a long time resident, but I do not have gentry land, farms, golf courses, or property with dams. ?? I grew up here, moved away (school, first jobs, etc) then came back. Lots of people have strong ties to this community. We basically saw the Silicon Valley develop right in front of our eyes.

Since I don't do twitter or facebook, was she on line all the time? Who did she talk with most?

I have so many questions and am trying to get a profile on her but don't have enough info.

I'm wrestling with her problem of moving and if she settled in or if she was still angry over it. Was this a crime of opportunity or was it something else?

Since I don't do twitter or facebook, was she on line all the time? Who did she talk with most?[/QUOTE

From what I got from her twitter , she had a handful of girlfriends that she spoke to most of the time. These girlfriends all complain about their parents also, at least the ones that aren't allowed to have freedom to run.

No guys? her mother said she got that last pic of Sierra from a guy who received it from Sierra.

I have so many questions and am trying to get a profile on her but don't have enough info.

I'm wrestling with her problem of moving and if she settled in or if she was still angry over it. Was this a crime of opportunity or was it something else?

After looking through all her friends tweets, they seemed to complain more and are more emotional over guys or not being able to go out. I think it's the typical teenage hormones and the typical butting of heads that parents and teens do at that age. Overall, she seemed like a very happy girl, always smiling and upbeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans