Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #11 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if LE has searched anything around Coyote Creek Trail? And, does anyone know if Coyote Creek Trail is a bike path or can be car travelled? Is there anything that has "Cactus" in it along that road/trail?

I have a real feeling that there's something connected to Coyote Creek for some reason! Just what, I don't know. It could be her body....or someone belonging to something along that route.

I've been trying to go back to find where her phone was found but, so many threads and pages....it's like looking for a needle in a haystack. :(

I have a reason for asking these questions and will share if anyone wants to know. But, if anyone can answer these questions, I'd be appreciative. :)

I think Coyote creek has been searched numerous times. Sarx proably knows better than I do. But I know I did one there right by the golf course.

If someone has a proxy server, their IP address can show any country you can possibly think of.

IMO, the device from which the tweet was posted may have been routed through a proxy server to confound a trace of its origination IP.

The tweet was posted from a iPhone, if it really was one of Sierra's friends I doubt they would know much about a proxy server it would difficult for them to do it on a computer let alone a iPhone.

If someone has a proxy server, their IP address can show any country you can possibly think of.

Yeah but only for so long LE are able to trace it back no matter how many proxies are used.

Does anyone know if LE has searched anything around Coyote Creek Trail? And, does anyone know if Coyote Creek Trail is a bike path or can be car travelled? Is there anything that has "Cactus" in it along that road/trail?

I have a real feeling that there's something connected to Coyote Creek for some reason! Just what, I don't know. It could be her body....or someone belonging to something along that route.

I've been trying to go back to find where her phone was found but, so many threads and pages....it's like looking for a needle in a haystack. :(

I have a reason for asking these questions and will share if anyone wants to know. But, if anyone can answer these questions, I'd be appreciative. :)

http://m.mercurynews.com/sjm/db_101037/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=xlj4PxM0&full=true#display

i think this is a link telling where phone was found.

you have my curiosity, what's your reasons?

The tweet was posted from a iPhone, if it really was one of Sierra's friends I doubt they would know much about a proxy server it would difficult for them to do it on a computer let alone a iPhone.

Yeah but only for so long LE are able to trace it back no matter how many proxies are used.

Tor has an app for smartphones - including iPhones & Android-based phones.

https://www.torproject.org/download/download.html.en

Not necessarily and if they are able to do it, it takes a very long time. There are many hacker groups who have never been caught because of proxy servers. And this is the CIA trying to track them.

The silence is deafening in this case. I wish I could be a mouse in LE pocket, I just wish we knew for sure the case was progressing.

Has anyone heard anymore on the cats? Is someone going to rescue them?

The day that she disappeared was during the spring break week for many universities, colleges and schools around the country. Were there any neighbors with college-aged children visiting during this time? I wonder if LE has thought of this?

http://m.mercurynews.com/sjm/db_101037/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=xlj4PxM0&full=true#display

i think this is a link telling where phone was found.

you have my curiosity, what's your reasons?

Itsashame, I have had "dreams" for lack of a better word, about this case and each time, a coyote appears. I believe that it has something to do with the name "Coyote". The trail may not be it....but, I'm thinking perhaps, Coyote CA area?

I've been looking at a map in between and found that there is a Coyote CA. (Monterey Hwy and Coyote Ranch Road) Perhaps, it's Coyote Ranch Road that is what it's meaning???

I also remember 2 other symbols from these "dreams". One is an "S" and the other is a green sign with an actual Cactus (3 arm outline figure). I'm not sure what that means or where it fits in yet.

In the link you've provided....it's said this:

The intersection just south of Bailey Avenue and west of Monterey Highway is surrounded by farm fields.

Police found the cellphone Saturday night, in the opposite direction of the bus stop, some feet from the edge of Palm Avenue, "like it could have been thrown," Steve LaMar said.

That may mean that Coyote could be the area and Coyote Ranch Rd, reached off of Monterey Hwy?

Each time I see her in these "dreams"...she is face down, not buried, not under water but, in brush. There is a "clear cut" field in front of the brush area.

Not many people will put much stock into something someone who uses intuition says.....but, I'm using both rational reasoning as well as intuition on this.

I've only been a member of websleuths for a few weeks now (if that) so, I don't want to bring out a pile of "she's a headcase" type of thinking in anyone but, those are the things that I'm getting. I've posted more that I've gotten in other posts but, they've been by-passed.

Anyhow....this is what I'm working with, along with reason as everyone else is too. :) Thanks for caring to ask. I don't expect anyone to accept my reasoning any more than anyone else's. Just sharing.

Anyone know why I keep having to sign back in again every 5 or so minutes?

Welcome to WS lookingtoo.

When you sign in there is a box asking remember me. Tick that box and see if it helps from getting you kicked off and having to resign back in frequently.

I'm having a few issues with WS the last couple days with kicking me off but it's not the norm. Hope ticking that box helps.

Itsashame, I have had "dreams" for lack of a better word, about this case and each time, a coyote appears. I believe that it has something to do with the name "Coyote". The trail may not be it....but, I'm thinking perhaps, Coyote CA area?

Respectfully snipped by me

I've only been a member of websleuths for a few weeks now (if that) so, I don't want to bring out a pile of "she's a headcase" type of thinking in anyone but, those are the things that I'm getting. I've posted more that I've gotten in other posts but, they've been by-passed.

Anyhow....this is what I'm working with, along with reason as everyone else is too. :) Thanks for caring to ask. I don't expect anyone to accept my reasoning any more than anyone else's. Just sharing.

BBM .. Have you checked "Remember Me" when you log in?

Thanks for your input and thoughts!

I've been looking at a map in between and found that there is a Coyote CA. (Monterey Hwy and Coyote Ranch Road) Perhaps, it's Coyote Ranch Road that is what it's meaning???

I also remember 2 other symbols from these "dreams". One is an "S" and the other is a green sign with an actual Cactus (3 arm outline figure). I'm not sure what that means or where it fits in yet.

In the link you've provided....it's said this:

The intersection just south of Bailey Avenue and west of Monterey Highway is surrounded by farm fields.

Police found the cellphone Saturday night, in the opposite direction of the bus stop, some feet from the edge of Palm Avenue, "like it could have been thrown," Steve LaMar said.

That may mean that Coyote could be the area and Coyote Ranch Rd, reached off of Monterey Hwy?

Each time I see her in these "dreams"...she is face down, not buried, not under water but, in brush. There is a "clear cut" field in front of the brush area.

Not many people will put much stock into something someone who uses intuition says.....but, I'm using both rational reasoning as well as intuition on this.

Wow, not sarcastically, I just didn't expect that. Do you consider yourself a psychic or is this just a rare thing that happened to you~ I'm referring to the dream. um i truely don't know what to say? I guess I hope your dream is wrong...

WS has been booting me off a lot lately and making me log in and I have always had the box checked...I have also tried clearing my history, but it still does it every two days or so...oh well...

On another note, I see another case has been added tonight of a 13-yr old who is missing and possibly with someone she met online...

With all of the various devices girls use, could Sierra have had a device that LE has not found? Could she have been in contact with someone privately and made plans to meet this person? She was ripe for this type of thing, IMO, as she was unhappy in her new home, not settled with new friends, per her own words, and desperately homesick for her old school, friends, etc...anyway, just a thought, especially if one of her friends, early on, meant it when she posted that the phone they found was "not her phone."

With all of the various devices girls use, could Sierra have had a device that LE has not found? Could she have been in contact with someone privately and made plans to meet this person? She was ripe for this type of thing, IMO, as she was unhappy in her new home, not settled with new friends, per her own words, and desperately homesick for her old school, friends, etc...anyway, just a thought, especially if one of her friends, early on, meant it when she posted that the phone they found was "not her phone."

I thought the same thing maybe the phone the LE found was her sister's phone ( she borrowed it when she lost her's ) not hers or she might have had a number of phones. Maybe one of her friends or possibly someone who kidnapped her used one of Sierra's other phones to post the Tweet on her Twitter account it would explain how they were already logged in and wouldn't require any hacking.

Wow, not sarcastically, I just didn't expect that. Do you consider yourself a psychic or is this just a rare thing that happened to you~ I'm referring to the dream. um i truely don't know what to say? I guess I hope your dream is wrong...

I have been asked by LE and family members in both Canada and the U.S. for help in missing person's cases. And, yes, this type of thing does happen frequently with me. I know it's a bit of a stunner and most people don't have a lot of faith in intuitive work but, that's why I am also working with "reason" in the same way that everyone else is as well. :)

I'm hoping that I'm wrong too btw. I keep hoping she'll be found alive and well. That's always my hope in these cases, of course!

BTW...thank you to everyone for the "tick the remember me box" when signing in. It's really frustrating to have to re-sign in after having written a post or going to respond to someone else's posts. :)

I thought the same thing maybe the phone the LE found was her sister's phone ( she borrowed it when she lost her's ) not hers or she might have had a number of phones. Maybe one of her friends or possibly someone who kidnapped her used one of Sierra's other phones to post the Tweet on her Twitter account it would explain how they were already logged in and wouldn't require any hacking.

I would think her sister would have told the LE if the phone they had was her old one. The phone is Sierra's her twitter was Hacked

funny you mention that Clu- I saw those trac phone things,only 9.99 for the phone-totally unfamiliar with- but I guess a teen with $ could afford...or have been given one...hmm.

Lookingtoo- welcome- please posts you thoughts, ya never know- just call it thinking and imagination:)

funny you mention that Clu- I saw those trac phone things,only 9.99 for the phone-totally unfamiliar with- but I guess a teen with $ could afford...or have been given one...hmm.

Lookingtoo- welcome- please posts you thoughts, ya never know- just call it thinking and imagination:)

My tracfone, which I bought on Ebay a few years ago, is the only cell phone I have ever had...I don't get a bill or anything, just buy airtime when I need it, which is not that often as I hardly ever use my phone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7