Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #11 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks I was wondering about the bus thing-
FWIW been digging, not gonna post tons o' inks, but apparently there is quite a bit of gang activity/presence around Central & Fremont Blvd. near the middle school and the high school...Surenos, AND there are Afghani gangs!!?

I am throwing stuff out hoping something stick- any chance Sierra was involved with any gang members or wannabees??? DO girls get jumped in or out of gangs?

Anyone else hear about the lady who was caught/arrested for pulling down posters and ribbons that people put for Sierra?

thanks I was wondering about the bus thing-
FWIW been digging, not gonna post tons o' inks, but apparently there is quite a bit of gang activity/presence around Central & Fremont Blvd. near the middle school and the high school...Surenos, AND there are Afghani gangs!!?

I am throwing stuff out hoping something stick- any chance Sierra was involved with any gang members or wannabees??? DO girls get jumped in or out of gangs?

There is nothing to say she had any association with any gangs. She did seem to have some problems with at least one female though, at least according to some of her posts. JMO

Anyone else hear about the lady who was caught/arrested for pulling down posters and ribbons that people put for Sierra?

is there any links to clarify this?

If that is true that is absolutely disgusting. IMO

If you can not connect the race of any suspected perp by LE or MSM - DROP THE SUBJECT.

White men/women are just as likely, if not more so, that others to commit crimes, for heaven's sake!

Drop the subject - unless you connect it up.

Salem

On WS we need links to MSM, can you link one over for us so we can take a look? TIA

hmm well I guess if she got on a train, she would have had to have been given a ride from the house....and maybe disguised...gosh darn it where is she?
oh me- will give you all a break from me and my thinking ...for a while

I think we should have 4/21...The new day for "suprise drug testing".

Did anyone read on Sierra's Twitter that she got out of a car and felt really awkward when she was dropped off at home? Who was she riding with? That stands out to me as uncomfortable... I cannot find the post today. Maybe I misinterpreted it, I don't know. If someone finds the post, would you paste it, please?

Do you mean this one? (13th March)

"I just opened the car door and said thank you? Um... Awk"

My impression is she was poking fun at herself. Usually you thank somebody else for opening the door for you, not when you open it yourself. Hence the ? and 'Um....Awk'(ward)

JMO

Sorry, realizing there are a lot of new people following, should probably spell more out.
MSM is main stream media

I see i should have been here to answer any questions or explain what I posted in regards to a question someone ask me. I assure you I was not implying in any way shape or form or making any racist comments.
It took me awhile to post that in words I thought that wouldn't be taken out of context. I failed.

Since it is a sensitive subject as I knew it would be. I will refrain from posting about it again.

I do sincerely apologize for any ill feelings i may have caused anyone.
That was not my intention.

I see i should have been here to answer any questions or explain what I posted in regards to a question someone ask me. I assure you I was not implying in any way shape or form or making any racist comments.
It took me awhile to post that in words I thought that wouldn't be taken out of context. I failed.

Since it is a sensitive subject as I knew it would be. I will refrain from posting about it again.

I do sincerely apologize for any ill feelings i may have caused anyone.
That was not my intention.

No probs MrTT, it's a highly sensitive topic, but I feel you were just misunderstood. At first I was ready to write back something in anger....but that does not help, in Jamaica we say "out of many...one people" it's our national motto, but I realized after carefully thinking it over, you meant no harm!

Sorry if this has been posted before but the Media is reporting that Sierra's twitter account was "hacked" twice in the past few weeks and that the first was traced from the Philippines. What do people think of the possibility that Sierra may have been trafficked to the Philippines and does anyone still believe that the second tweet was done by someone other then a friend?

Sorry if this has been posted before but the Media is reporting that Sierra's twitter account was "hacked" twice in the past few weeks and that the first was traced from the Philippines. What do people think of the possibility that Sierra may have been trafficked to the Philippines and does anyone still believe that the second tweet was done by someone other then a friend?

http://blogs.sfweekly.com/thesnitch/2012/04/sierra_lamar_twitter_hacked.php

here is a link that backs up what you are saying about the philippines

I think leaving the bag was a bad sign if Sierra was to be kept alive for any reason...why not let her have extra underwear and clothing, if that was the case? Also I can't see "professionals" taking her for trafficking purposes stopping to hide the bag behind/between a building and a cactus...JMO

Also, I kind of think the bag may have been left on the way back, once the person was again close to home and noticed they still had it...

Nope someone hacked that sucker. Or like I said last night that friend better hightail it to the police and explain. Otherwise they are going to jail along with anyone that knows who did it. Because that is called obstruction of justice. IMHO

Nope someone hacked that sucker. Or like I said last night that friend better hightail it to the police and explain. Otherwise they are going to jail along with anyone that knows who did it. Because that is called obstruction of justice. IMHO

They don't seem too worried about it but the looks of it.. I'm sure the LE won't have much trouble tracking them down..

Greetings Kaiser. Welcome to Websleuths.

IMO, it's highly unlikely that even IF Sierra had been kidnapped & taken to the Phillipines for human trafficking purposes, that she would have access to a computer or phone or any other device from which to post on Twitter, nor do I think it likely that an alleged abductor in the Phillipines would have posted anything on her Twitter acct. They wouldn't want to draw attention to themselves, especially in a high profile case such as this.

Personally, I don't think she's in the Phillipines. Post 9-11 Patriot Act has put many barriers in place that prevent anyone from boarding a plane or a boat without valid, current ID, not to mention disembarking @ the destination & going through customs (which requires a valid passport). IMO, Sierra did not leave U.S. soil.

In addition, I'm not buying the "accidental" tweet story. It makes no sense to me whatsoever that someone could "accidentally" log onto someone else's Twitter acct., then "accidentally" type out a tweet, then "accidentally" send it. How could the person not recognize that they weren't on their own Twitter page? Heck - even Dorothy recognized she wasn't in Kansas anymore the minute she stepped out of the house onto the yellow brick road.

IMO, the device from which the tweet was posted may have been routed through a proxy server to confound a trace of its origination IP.

Does anyone know if LE has searched anything around Coyote Creek Trail? And, does anyone know if Coyote Creek Trail is a bike path or can be car travelled? Is there anything that has "Cactus" in it along that road/trail?

I have a real feeling that there's something connected to Coyote Creek for some reason! Just what, I don't know. It could be her body....or someone belonging to something along that route.

I've been trying to go back to find where her phone was found but, so many threads and pages....it's like looking for a needle in a haystack. :(

I have a reason for asking these questions and will share if anyone wants to know. But, if anyone can answer these questions, I'd be appreciative. :)

Greetings Kaiser. Welcome to Websleuths.

IMO, it's highly unlikely that even IF Sierra had been kidnapped & taken to the Phillipines for human trafficking purposes, that she would have access to a computer or phone or any other device from which to post on Twitter, nor do I think it likely that an alleged abductor in the Phillipines would have posted anything on her Twitter acct. They wouldn't want to draw attention to themselves, especially in a high profile case such as this.

Personally, I don't think she's in the Phillipines. Post 9-11 Patriot Act has put many barriers in place that prevent anyone from boarding a plane or a boat without valid, current ID, not to mention disembarking @ the destination & going through customs (which requires a valid passport). IMO, Sierra did not leave U.S. soil.

In addition, I'm not buying the "accidental" tweet story. It makes no sense to me whatsoever that someone could "accidentally" log onto someone else's Twitter acct., then "accidentally" type out a tweet, then "accidentally" send it. How could the person not recognize that they weren't on their own Twitter page? Heck - even Dorothy recognized she wasn't in Kansas anymore the minute she stepped out of the house onto the yellow brick road.

IMO, the device from which the tweet was posted may have been routed through a proxy server to confound a trace of its origination IP.

Most large internet companies have outsourced call center support (the people that talk to you when you call Customer Support, or they email or live chat with you.) All these agents have access to your account. Most of these outsourced Customer Support companies are in the Phillipines or India. These call centers are huge, with thousands of agents. There are lots of checks and balances in place, but it's not inconceivable that one of them went in to Sierra's account. (I am NOT saying they did, just speculating...) This could account for the trace back to the Phillipines. Just a thought....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody