Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #11 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dance (and cheering) may have been a big part of her self-identity. IDK why she would have had to give it up ... cost/transportation issues or an injury, perhaps? Dance in itself can also provide a significant emotional release. It may have given her a catharsis that she tried to find elsewhere. If nothing else, quitting it (and cheering) would have given her more spare time to get in "trouble."

My daughter has danced for years and had to give it up for six months due to a tendon injury. She's back to dance now, but that time off was the worst time in our relationship and the first time she made bad choices. It was almost like she lost touch with who she was. Thankfully, she's found herself again.

I'm thinking that the loss of dance/cheering might have hit Sierra that way, too. IDK why Marlene felt the need to move her from Fremont. It seems like a lot of change for Sierra, so I feel there must have been a valid reason.

I agree that there was a valid reason to move. I wonder if it was more needing to move,rather than wanting to move. And I really wonder how Sierra spent the summer before they moved to MH. MOO

I agree that there was a valid reason to move. I wonder if it was more needing to move,rather than wanting to move. And I really wonder how Sierra spent the summer before they moved to MH. MOO

Unless I read it wrong, it sounded like she quit cheering and dance after the move? Maybe she was still doing them in Fremont and it became too difficult to go back and forth?

She did talk about hating to be shuffled around, that she had too many homes and no home...poor Sierra...

Well, the screenshot, IMO, wasn't altered...the posts weren't deleted....this happened on Mar 27th....the "request" was from when SL probably just began her Twitter acc't. And, the person who received it (HW) didn't even MENTION SL, or seem to give a rats tail about her.
Well, at any rate...it is what it is...was important to me.
And, yeppers, I joined to watch the whole KC Circus from start to finish...and then some!! LOL

I'm sorry if it appeared as tho I was implying that it was of no importance..that was not my intention.. I have paid attention aand know that you have obviously studied thrlugh not only Sierra tweets but the many in and/or around her and this case.. I made mention of it the other day in my reply post agreeing with your theory of Sierra possibly having intentionally gone with someone perhaps for a party that Friday and that it had turned bad from there.. I appreciate your having taken the time to read through all the many tweets from twits that you have and Im quite certain Id be wanting to stick something in my eye as well after spending the many hours it takes to do so.. :D

I obviously misunderstood about the tweet and thus my reason for offering the possibility of the screen capbeing altered was faulty to begin with.. I was under the impression that the request tweet that was sent to someone supposedly from Sierra'S twitter acct AFTER SHE WENT MISSING.. I misunderstood and thought that the ONLY AVAILABLE proof of its existence was the screen cap.. therefore why I thought it was possible to have not truly happened and was someone forGod only knows what reason that was claiming this and using a fake/altered screen cap as proof... I misunderstood.

Oh crud, I can see the flame wars starting...

Peeps, if you find a post offensive, report it - don't respond & start a mess that gets the thread pulled!

All I am going to ask you to do me a favor. Please go back and amend your post before the MODS have to. I am not a MOD but right now we have a W/S members daughter missing and The Mods are kind of helping getting the word out.
I hope you all understand what I am trying to say.

All I am going to ask you to do me a favor. Please go back and amend your post before the MODS have to. I am not a MOD but right now we have a W/S members daughter missing and The Mods are kind of helping getting the word out.

JDB!

Thank you for being the voice of reason.

let's get back to Sierra here..... and attack the post and not the poster. We are allowed to express opinions here.. just jumping off your post JDB and yes self editing would be very helpful

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. That's cool. Different people feel it's different races, hey, to each their own. Take it one step farther in your train of thought though, what do you think they would have done with her? Where do you think they would have gone with her? There's no need to say "well, if he was blue he would have done this" or "I think he was purple and everyone knows that purple people hate water, so she is not going to be in the water", leave out the color portion of it if you could but expand on the where. Hope that makes sense. Still trying to locate this precious child on a map.

let's get back to Sierra here..... and attack the post and not the poster. We are allowed to express opinions here.. just jumping off your post JDB and yes self editing would be very helpful

If you see racist posts, please alert them so the mods will see them. We are very busy right now. This is not the only thread on WS and we don't always have time to read every post. So please, help us out by alerting, not responding and giving us some time to get back to this thread.

Also - discussing moderation in the threads is against TOS. If you have a concern or issue with how moderation is being handled, send a pm to a Mod, or to Admin and we will get back with you.

Thanks,

Salem

The more I reread her posts, the more my heart breaks for this baby girl.
All she wanted to do was go back to Fremont. She really had no "real" friends at school, she was dying to see her old girls, she said she "couldn't deal with all this moving".
That there was never any "starting over" or a "fresh start"..."no matter where I go or what I do, the PAST always follows me."
Feb 9th - wasn't supposed to move...the move is not a fresh start. Basically just a new school where don't know anybody.
She posts she loves her dad...she'd be happy if she were with her dad...mom trying to convince her MH is better than Fremont.

Theres a few things, though...Feb 20..."the worst feeling is you could have stopped something if you weren't so stupid"
Then, not word for word, but Feb 23...basically glad that her sis and dad tell her they get a bad vibe from someone and they're right.
And, that she should have run away - she says "I'm dumb" - BEFORE they moved to MH.

She never mentions anything about therapy, though, but she DOES says "this" is her mom's fault...or "she did this to me".....

OH, and JDB, her dad's GF lives in S.F. if that might help your theory, it's not LA like you believe, but maybe it'll help play into what you're thinking???

BBM interesting.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. That's cool. Different people feel it's different races, hey, to each their own. Take it one step farther in your train of thought though, what do you think they would have done with her? Where do you think they would have gone with her? There's no need to say "well, if he was blue he would have done this" or "I think he was purple and everyone knows that purple people hate water, so she is not going to be in the water", leave out the color portion of it if you could but expand on the where. Hope that makes sense. Still trying to locate this precious child on a map.

Not directed at you, Sarx, but I'm quoting your post because I wanted to say something similar.

I don't think that anyone is suggesting or stating that "only" purple people do terrible things. :cow:

What member's daughter is missing??

Are there buses in Morgan Hill that go north into the San Jose proper area, or commuter trains? Or south for that matter...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member