Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #11 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What was troubling Sierra? Was she depressed and just put on a happy face. Afterall she was writing a paper on teen suicide. She was interested in that and for some reason I don't think it was because she wants to be a psychologist.

If I was interested in committing suicide, and wanted to research it online, I'd either fabricate a "school assignment" or choose this topic from a list or a "pick a topic" type assignment to justify Googling all sorts of poisons, the potential pitfalls of various methods, etc. As I mentioned recently... I googled "Juicy Coutoure Handbags ONCE days ago, and I still get ads to the right of the WS page for JC bags. The internet never forgets and her story about a paper would alleviate any concerns her mom might have had about her internet browsing history or ads for crisis centers. She could even have CALLED crisis centers and then told her family it was part of her research.

have seen a girl on Twitter (not Sierras) who states Sierras' best friend was her sister, name included of course, hope LE have too.

I guess it wouldn't surprise you that he started Sierra on drugs then would it?

Hi Kaiser - you need to link this to MSM or LE info, please. Otherwise it will have to be removed.

Thanks,

Salem

I've read that Steve was more lenient than Marlene. Maybe Sierra was hanging out with kids her mom didn't approve of or got in trouble with. Some of her posts suggest that, i.e., the one asking if she'd be happier if she never did drugs. Maybe her mom thought it best to put some distance between Sierra and a particular friend group?
(snip)

Not to cast any sort of aspersions on Sierra or her family, none of whom I know personally, I will speak generically about kids and school changes.

The first few days in a new school, the kids you choose to hang out with determine your "caste" throughout high school. It is very difficult to move from one level to another. If you attend a school where you are in a very popular clique - beautiful, well dressed in brand names, a cheerleader who might have liked to drink and smoke a little pot with friends on the weekend or even before or after school some days, who had boys interested in her, and a few ex-boyfriends, also from her "upper crust" group, it can be hard to figure out where you fit in when you won't be on the cheerleading squad because you've missed tryouts, don't know anyone, and casually and unintentionally fall in with the "stoners" before you've really had a chance to assess your options/be assessed by your new classmates. Even joining a private cheer squad doesn't help... since the kids at school regard those cheerleaders as "wannabes" whose parents pay for them to be on a squad because they are not "good enough" to make the school squad.

Respectfully snipped for brevity:
Not to cast any sort of aspersions on Sierra or her family, none of whom I know personally, I will speak generically about kids and school changes.

So very true LisaB! I experienced that when I was in 6th grade and wow! Cannot imagine it if I was in HS, and you would think it wouldn't be as bad being a boy - everyone had to see if they could beat up the new kid....an then there was one tough girl who probably liked me, but thought getting my attention was best done by putting me down! So I paid my dues in the new town and moved on do to very well in HS (just so no one pities OldSteve).

I got the impression that SL went to school and came home - no indication (correct me if I'm wrong) that she hung out any place in Morgan Hill...

Itsashame, I have had "dreams" for lack of a better word, about this case and each time, a coyote appears. I believe that it has something to do with the name "Coyote". The trail may not be it....but, I'm thinking perhaps, Coyote CA area?

I've been looking at a map in between and found that there is a Coyote CA. (Monterey Hwy and Coyote Ranch Road) Perhaps, it's Coyote Ranch Road that is what it's meaning???

I also remember 2 other symbols from these "dreams". One is an "S" and the other is a green sign with an actual Cactus (3 arm outline figure). I'm not sure what that means or where it fits in yet.

In the link you've provided....it's said this:

The intersection just south of Bailey Avenue and west of Monterey Highway is surrounded by farm fields.

Police found the cellphone Saturday night, in the opposite direction of the bus stop, some feet from the edge of Palm Avenue, "like it could have been thrown," Steve LaMar said.

That may mean that Coyote could be the area and Coyote Ranch Rd, reached off of Monterey Hwy?

Each time I see her in these "dreams"...she is face down, not buried, not under water but, in brush. There is a "clear cut" field in front of the brush area.

Not many people will put much stock into something someone who uses intuition says.....but, I'm using both rational reasoning as well as intuition on this.

I've only been a member of websleuths for a few weeks now (if that) so, I don't want to bring out a pile of "she's a headcase" type of thinking in anyone but, those are the things that I'm getting. I've posted more that I've gotten in other posts but, they've been by-passed.

Anyhow....this is what I'm working with, along with reason as everyone else is too. :) Thanks for caring to ask. I don't expect anyone to accept my reasoning any more than anyone else's. Just sharing.

Anyone know why I keep having to sign back in again every 5 or so minutes?
Thanks for your intuition...and press remember me at top right so you don't have to keep logging in.
Sorry.. IPad of mine is hard to type on.

How come I can never come up with a theory on these cases? If it weren't for the dog hit, I would say she was abducted on the road. I trust dogs.

Otherwise, in looking at the property, it would be crazy for a stranger to drive up there. LE says it is a person with strong ties to the community. They have profiled the perp. For some reason, strong ties means older perp...at least to me.

It is a strong opinion of mine that the perp lives very, very close by....was easy to watch and then act when he saw the cars drive out that am...meaning her mother's and mother's bf cars. He knew when to go in and the dogs have confirmed this too. He drove up and casually asked her if she wanted a lift down to bus stop that chilly and overcast morning. I feel he is older too. I feel they should keep investigating the neighbors and neighbors friends or anyone who was visiting also. I also feel strongly that she will be found very close by. I don't know why but I do. Such a tragedy beyond.

CalamityJane, I hear you. And respect the way you put your feelings. I think the truth is sadly simple too.

It is a strong opinion of mine that the perp lives very, very close by....was easy to watch and then act when he saw the cars drive out that am...meaning her mother's and mother's bf cars. He knew when to go in and the dogs have confirmed this too. He drove up and casually asked her if she wanted a lift down to bus stop that chilly and overcast morning. I feel he is older too. I feel they should keep investigating the neighbors and neighbors friends or anyone who was visiting also. I also feel strongly that she will be found very close by. I don't know why but I do. Such a tragedy beyond.

@JTribley - I agree with you 100% on all points. I also believe LE has a very, very narrow Suspect list that they are not sharing, for obvious reasons. They want to convict, and they need hard evidence to do that. I believe they are letting their Suspect(s) continue on with their lives, and monitoring their activities closely. I am completely convinced this case will be solved, and that the Perp is close by. My prayers for Sierra continue. God Bless her!

I have so many questions and am trying to get a profile on her but don't have enough info.

I'm wrestling with her problem of moving and if she settled in or if she was still angry over it. Was this a crime of opportunity or was it something else?

I have strongly considered that the perp is someone from her old neighborhood. I am leaning toward she knew the person because it looks to me like she may have gotten in a vehicle voluntarily. Nothing dropped, no scream, nothing. She comes out her door, locks it, walks a short distance and poof, gone without a trace or, apparently, a sound.

So, what if Sierra was involved with a male at her old school, or maybe someone not from school, someone her parents and sister felt was too old for her, or was bad news. Comments were made by Sierra online about how her sister could always tell when one of her friends/acquaintances might be up to no good. But, if Sierra and a male were friends and it was becoming more than that, maybe her parents tried to steer her away from that. And if nothing worked, the move became an option.

And when that "friend" shows up in the cul-de-sac one morning in March, Sierra is so happy to see him she gets in the car. Maybe even decided spur of the moment to ditch school to be with him for the day.

IDK of course. But it could be something as simple as that. And if that "friend" has an alibi that so far cannot be denied, he would not be named a POI...and possibly not named by the family because LE has requested that.

All JMO.

I was led to the Coyote Creek Golf Course & surrounds and wrote about it in #281, p. 12 and #313, p. 13 of Thread 9. It wasn't the name, it could have been Green Lawns, but its nature and location that struck me. I even thought of the sand traps that many courses feature and wondered if there is sandy loam near the course. The problem with my fascination with this locale and LookingToo's intuition about "Coyote" is that there is SO much ground to cover. Right now I am studying the area south of Coyote Ck. Golf Drive which gives access from 101. On maps it appears that quadrangle SE of the course could be interesting dirt.

Seems the search of lakes and ponds has stopped and now the focus is back on land -

"What makes this search different is that it’s a little more thorough in terms of some of the areas we’ve checked so far,” Sgt. Jose Cardoza of the Santa Clara County Sheriff’s Office said. “They’re not new areas we’ll be searching per se, this [will be] just a little more thorough.”
http://www.jocosarblog.org/jocosarblog/

What's with the focus on black males about? :waitasec:

Please forgive me. I accidentally started this “race” debacle when I angrily posted info about a fake FB page comment related to SL. This fake profile stated that he had SUPPOSEDLY talked with SL on 3/16. This person had with a fake profile pic of a black male, had 35 Facebook friends, and resided in Moscow, Russia. The fake FB page was obviously created by a REAL sicko that must degrade others to feel better about themselves.

http:///viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981276908

Jumping to conclusions. Turns out one of the girls committed suicide. No relation to Sierra's case.

Alright I sent them a email.

I am really glad you sent that in. That means we should be hearing from the LE that it was done by accident any day now. Or at least we should start seeing some twitter chatter about someone bing visited by an investigator again as we have all seen in the past ther.

I just tried to post a message and a pop up message said, your message is being reviewed by moderator...." Did I get in trouble? I have never seen that message before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member