Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #11 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just tried to post a message and a pop up message said, your message is being reviewed by moderator...." Did I get in trouble? I have never seen that message before.

you may have been responding to an unapproved post... several were just removed due to unsubstantiated talk about Sierra and drugs and also for trying to "out" a poster.

if anyone has questions please pm a mod vs putting them on the thread

Wow...good news...but? What on earth happened, I wonder?

O/t not about Sierra at all. I think as members here if Reality wants to tell us fine if not main thing is she is alive and well.
Cluciano63 just using your post honest

Wow...good news...but? What on earth happened, I wonder?

I can't even imagine....maybe just overwhelmed with everything going on and I think she's only been there for a short amount of time???
Jersey takes a little gettin used to....LOL

ETA : And Thank God, too!! I was getting sooo worried with her cashing her check and having all the money...

I would like to look at these cases as well, Jessica Funk Haslam and Charlotte Molinari. I am unable to find either one on WS. I'd like to compare similarities between these and Sierra's case. There are some similarities with Jessica's case, but I think that one will turn out to be girls. Charlotte, however, is something I would have more interest in reading WS member's thoughts on. I have had zero success finding either name on the forum.

I am hopeful today yields Sierra's homecoming, either way.

Charlotte's thread is under "located"...

OT
My daughter had something on her Facebook the other day saying "I support gay marriage, or, as I like to call it, marriage. Because today I had lunch. I did not have "gay lunch." And after lunch I took a walk, not a "gay walk"".

And EVERYONE knows that it's the ORANGE people who hate water, not the purple ones.

LisaB, thank you was not enough. Your daughter is really wise.

Are you SURE it's the orange people who hate water or is it just part of their culture to say so?

If I was interested in committing suicide, and wanted to research it online, I'd either fabricate a "school assignment" or choose this topic from a list or a "pick a topic" type assignment to justify Googling all sorts of poisons, the potential pitfalls of various methods, etc. As I mentioned recently... I googled "Juicy Coutoure Handbags ONCE days ago, and I still get ads to the right of the WS page for JC bags. The internet never forgets and her story about a paper would alleviate any concerns her mom might have had about her internet browsing history or ads for crisis centers. She could even have CALLED crisis centers and then told her family it was part of her research.

All very true... except I was under the impression that the topic of her paper was teen depression.

The effort to find missing Morgan Hill teen Sierra LaMar got a boost yesterday when 200 BART cars were outfitted with posters advising the public about the 15-year-old’s disappearance, according to Keith LaMar, a cousin of Sierra’s.

The posters feature Sierra’s name, description and photo and include police contact information. The posters also contain a QR code that passengers with mobile phones can scan to find out more information.

The posters were paid for using money from the Sierra LaMar Fund, LaMar said.
http://gilroy.patch.com/articles/bart-trains-outfitted-with-sierra-lamar-posters

Whisperer, I have thought about this case so much. Went over and over the news articles, time lines, watched the news videos, read all of her tweets and retweets immediately upon hearing about the case. I went to the neighborhood to get a perspective myself which I talked about on the first or second thread of this discussion. I have been on quite a few of the searches with the Klaas foundation, I have hung out in MH to get a feel of what the city residents think. I don't say much in the discussion thread anymore because I can't wrap my brain around some of the outlandish theories being discussed because I have feel the most obvious is the answer.... it was something else. Of course this is MOO absolutely. IMO also as much as I love WS and all the good that is done here I am saddened that the discussion has been limited... to me I cant't discuss what I have come to believe is the obvious because sometimes IMO the most logical theory is the correct one.

I am probably going to take some flack for this. I do not mean to offend anyone especially this community.

No flack for you here. I feel the exact same way. Though I do miss your posts here. You provide a lot of good insight and you are quick to post new info on cases with links which I appreciate. Not just on Sierra's thread but others as well. I too agree the most logical theory is the correct one. MOO. Moo. moo

What was troubling Sierra? Was she depressed and just put on a happy face. Afterall she was writing a paper on teen suicide. She was interested in that and for some reason I don't think it was because she wants to be a psychologist.

:waitasec: My high school age son's English writing assignments on books, short stories, poems, etc., are all chosen from a hat and they are all obscure (and usuallly strange, IMO) pieces of literature. The teachers at his high school pick these odd subjects because there are so many papers already written on the internet that students can use and by assigning them an obscure piece of literature to analyze, there is less chance that they will be able to find much, if anything, already on the web. I've wondered about Sierra's assignment. I can't recall seeing or hearing whether she picked the piece on suicide herself or if it was assigned by the teacher. Does anyone recall that information? I do remember that she wrote and reportedly told her father and sister that she was excited about it. By the way, if my son ever gets excited about one of his writing assignments, I'll be sure to announce it to everyone! ;)

:waitasec: My high school age son's English writing assignments on books, short stories, poems, etc., are all chosen from a hat and they are all obscure (and usuallly strange, IMO) pieces of literature. The teachers at his high school pick these odd subjects because there are so many papers already written on the internet that students can use and by assigning them an obscure piece of literature to analyze, there is less chance that they will be able to find much, if anything, already on the web. I've wondered about Sierra's assignment. I can't recall seeing or hearing whether she picked the piece on suicide herself or if it was assigned by the teacher. Does anyone recall that information? I do remember that she wrote and reportedly told her father and sister that she was excited about it. By the way, if my son ever gets excited about one of his writing assignments, I'll be sure to announce it to everyone! ;)

This is what I was thinking also. My daughter in college is studying criminal justice. She was given a assignment in which she had to write about sub-cultures. We hashed around different topics. So, I can see the teachers assignment being on a aspect of teen depression, because a lot of teens do struggle with this. This would easily explain why she was writing on the topic.

http:///viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981276908

Jumping to conclusions. Turns out one of the girls committed suicide. No relation to Sierra's case.

Who committed suicide? the 15 year old who left on a bike!
Link please?

Who committed suicide? the 15 year old who left on a bike!
Link please?

een Girl Found Dead in State Park

A missing Santa Rosa girl searched online for directions to Annadel State Park, where searchers found a dead body Friday.
NBC Bay Area

By Mike Anderson | _Friday, Apr 20, 2012 _| _Updated 11:05 PM PDT

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Police-Search-for-Missing-Santa-Rosa-Teen-148357425.html

Charlotte Molinari, 15, has been missing since she went on a bike ride on Saturday morning. Searchers found a dead body believed to be a missing Santa Rosa teen in Annadel State Park Friday, police said. It appeared to be a suicide by hanging.

Charlotte Anna Molinari, 15, has been missing since she went on a bike ride around 9:45 a.m. Saturday, police said.

On Wednesday, investigators found a recent journal entry that indicated Molinari was thinking about committing suicide by pills, police said.

Waiting anxiously for news of the search. :please: I have to keep reminding myself that my time is hours ahead of theirs. But I'm sending good thoughts to her family and loved ones, and all the searchers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member