Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #11 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone looked at the song/lyrics associated with the tweet from today. I was just reading them. Its leading my thoughts in a dark direction.

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/tylerthecreator/*****suckdick.html

I would get really made at anyone that wanted me to listen to that song and 'like' it... really mad. I have big time issues with people who belittle anyone or put anyone down. The words to that song are simply disgusting, and there is no way to see it any other way. Bleh...:banghead:

It seems in the case in particular that some news sites are better informed than others.

I think they did question the possible hacker and the other news site just dropped the ball.

Its been hacked before.

When was it hacked before?

Are you talking about the morning she disappeared, or some time since?
Because I really don't remember this being on the news now a second time
about her account being hacked.
Or having hundreds of people remarking upon it anytime earlier than yesterday.

I want to hear this song from Tyler the creator that the tweet comes from. Can anyone tell me what the name of the song is and what I would look under to find it?

I found it....reminds me of ICP actually.

Go to youtube, and search for "Tyler The Creator - B**** S*** D*** Featuring Jasper and Taco"

Here is a link also:

(Link deleted - I went back and deleted the link because it shows a screen shot of the youtube video with that disgusting title displayed in all of it's fowlness)

Again - it makes me want to put my fist through my computer screen.

It seems in the case in particular that some news sites are better informed than others.

I think they did question the possible hacker and the other news site just dropped the ball.

Its been hacked before.

But the News site reporting that LE states does not know who hacked the account is the same one the other day that reported that thier source says the LE has DNA? So now what do we believe? I am starting to think and believe nothing I hear in the news anymore. So I am about to just sit back and watch the dog and pony show show this whole thing disgust me to no end. We have a missing 15 year old girl. And we ( the public ) who cared can't even get one staright answer. And it started from day one. Heck we dont really know what she was wearing anymore because we can't get even that straight from the LE frome differnt news sources.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

But the News site reporting that LE states does not know who hacked the account is the same one the other day that reported that thier source says the LE has DNA? So now what do we believe? I am starting to think and believe nothing I hear in the news anymore. So I am about to just sit back and watch the dog and pony show show this whole thing disgust me to no end. We have a missing 15 year old girl. And we ( the public ) who cared can't even get one staright answer. And it started from day one. Heck we dont really know what she was wearing anymore because we can't get even that straight from the LE frome differnt news sources.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

It is very frustrating isnt it? I think LE does know who did it but doesnt want to release the name to the public. Probably some foolish teen.

Other news sites have also reported they found DNA havent they? Is this the one that said it was specifically on the pants and shirt? I dont really pay much mind to which news site reported the links I read. LOL! Maybe I should pay attention to that. ha Whatever it is Steve said it was 'forensic results' didnt he?

imo

Now you're on the same page with me.
I wrote way back on this case about my ongoing battle
for media truth.
You may have missed the 2003 landmark case decided by an Appellate Judge in Florida in favor of Fox News that "the news" as a commodity does not have to be true, factual or even REAL.

All Networks, Cable Networks and print media hailed this as a freedom of speech issue for them.
I just think we took a giant step backwards to the days of Hearst Media and the yellow journalism of the turn of the 20th century.
They invented news stories as de riguer to sell newspapers.

It is very frustrating isnt it? I think LE does know who did it but doesnt want to release the name to the public. Probably some foolish teen.

Other news sites have also reported they found DNA havent they? Is this the one that said it was specifically on the pants and shirt? I dont really pay much mind to which news site reported the links I read. LOL! Maybe I should pay attention to that. ha Whatever it is Steve said it was 'forensic results' didnt he?

imo

Yes Steve did say Forensics whcih could and I have heard it called in other cases come from the data from her phone or laptop.The only news site that I have seen that has said from their sources are an affialte of FAUX KTVU .

And all I apolgize for my rant earlier . I am just so frustrated right now with this whole mess. Like I posted the other day about the Jersey/t-shirt even the same sources could not get keep the stories straight depending on who wrote it. And the articles were split 50/50 on what it was.
And now this
The only thing I can do out here at this time is show up on Saturday because Marc Klass still needs help in searches and I can do it. And he seems to be one person that at least right now has not stated one thing and than stated another thing.

I disagree I don't think the LE has a clue who did this. And the searches they are doing in the waterways right now are to appease the public and that is all.

I see everyone talking about where the purse was found "between a cactus and a building"?

Are there pictures of this scene?

Also, is it evident from this location now whether the purse could have been thrown or if it would have had to have been placed there?

Yes Steve did say Forensics whcih could and I have heard it called in other cases come from the data from her phone or laptop.The only news site that I have seen that has said from their sources are an affialte of FAUX KTVU .

And all I apolgize for my rant earlier . I am just so frustrated right now with this whole mess. Like I posted the other day about the Jersey/t-shirt even the same sources could not get keep the stories straight depending on who wrote it. And the articles were split 50/50 on what it was.
And now this
The only thing I can do out here at this time is show up on Saturday because Marc Klass still needs help in searches and I can do it. And he seems to be one person that at least right now has not stated one thing and than stated another thing.

I disagree I don't think the LE has a clue who did this. And the searches they are doing in the waterways right now are to appease the public and that is all.

I think it is by design that stories are no longer assigned to one reporter to get the story first and get it right.

It isn't just FAUX news with their "we report-you decide" (whether or not we are telling the truth or making it up and sensationalizing or propagandizing), a story.

It's caveat emptor for every news story you see or hear.

Unfortunately, LE isn't obligated to be truthful with the public either in their pursuit of a case.
In this case, I do believe they have more than they are letting on.
And the routine misinfo/disinfo by the media helps them keep their cards
well hidden.

If the used condoms do not have DNA, this could tell them something about the perp. To wit:

"Also useful to note is the fact that not all bodily fluids contain sufficient information to gain a DNA comparison. This happens when the individual is what is described as a 'non-secretor'. A 'non-secretor' will not have sufficient levels of protein in their bodily fluids to determine a match between blood and bodily fluids found at a crime scene. Of course the percentage of 'non-secretors' among the populous as opposed to 'secretors' is very small indeed."

http://www.exploreforensics.co.uk/bodily-fluids-in-forensic-science.html

A nonsecretor is actually someone with A or B type blood whose "secretions" do not contain A or B antigens. It has nothing to do with DNA.

The whole purpose of determining whether someone was a secretor or nonsecretor was before DNA analysis was really developed. If a person was a secretor, their blood type could be determined by testing other bodily fluids besides blood. Now that DNA analysis is so advanced, most labs don't even test for antigens anymore.

Perhaps they found something on her laptop that leads right to a poi and it has nothing to do with DNA.

The thing is, even a lot of people here at WS were not shocked by Sierra's social presence...to me, that is even scarier. People say it is "normal"...if it is, it is only because somehow the world has allowed it become so...JMO...I know I have kinda harped on this, but I have 5 nieces and I frequently snoop thru their SM sites, and have never seen anything remotely resembling anything like I have seen since coming to "know" Sierra and her friends. And I look at a lot of pages, as I tend to browse thru their friends, etc. so we are talking probably hundreds of girls...(yes, I have too much time, I admit that...)

Even after all this time, it somehow seems that many parents feel their kids are safe as long as they are in their rooms...when in fact they may be exposing themselves to many thousands of people they would never have come across in their daily lives otherwise...JMO

You would be surprised what my friends tell me their teens are posting and tweeting. Its a whole new vocabulary and language very much hip hop style....and what they call each other, is shocking too. I have a friend in Florida who was shocked to oblivion when he found out what his 12 year old son was posting to Facebook! All about sexual situations....and lots of extremely weird pics. What was more shocking he said....was that all his friends were hitting like....and posting same!

You would be surprised what my friends tell me their teens are posting and tweeting. Its a whole new vocabulary and language very much hip hop style....and what they call each other, is shocking too. I have a friend in Florida who was shocked to oblivion when he found out what his 12 year old son was posting to Facebook! All about sexual situations....and lots of extremely weird pics. What was more shocking he said....was that all his friends were hitting like....and posting same!

And parents are ok with this?

Perhaps they found something on her laptop that leads right to a poi and it has nothing to do with DNA.
Agreed. Cardoza did not say DNA, there are lots of types of forensic evidence that have NOTHING to do with DNA.

I think I found the bus route info, but does anyone know what cheerleading group she was part of? Or rather where it is located? As I understand it was a private type group, not actually cheering at school. Just curious where she went to practices, in relation to the home.

If I have kids, their accounts will definately be "spied" upon by me.

Im surprised in this instance that SL's accounts were not private and her mom didn't put a stop to it. Not trying to judge her, but what is the point of having your daughter's cell phone shut off at 9pm, and then not looking into all of the innapropriate stuff she's posting online??? IMO

Also, there is always the possibility that SL's mom did monitor her activity, but SL knew what she could "get away with". She may have had other acount(s) or used "code" because she knew her mom would be looking.

They shouldn't be. My son is 19 and he would still be smacked if I see something like that on his Facebook. I raised a mature caring smart kid, who respects women and people. Parents should be upset to find out their kids talk like this online, unless these parents are talking like this as well. Social media is dangerous and the way Sierra was using it is a perfect example of what kids should not be doing saying or messing withbonline especially at 15!

can someone kindly refresh my memory on which intersection Sierra catches the bus? Can't find, too many windows open! Thanks!

Another thought- is it possible she knew she had missed the bus and called someone to give her a ride??

I was def no angel as a teen & far from a prude now but even I am stunned over today's SM postings..Most of them are VILE & I'd be really disappointed & upset if I saw this from my kids..I don't care if "EVERYONE ELSE" is doing it..It doesn't make it RIGHT! imho

eta..When FB first came out my son was in HS..It was nothing at all like it is now..So, what changed? There was no Twitter (I think most teens who engage in this act like "twits") but I think it's safe to say if there was it would look similar to their FB pages at that time=harmless fun.

can someone kindly refresh my memory on which intersection Sierra catches the bus? Can't find, too many windows open! Thanks!

Another thought- is it possible she knew she had missed the bus and called someone to give her a ride??

Interesting thought about her knowing she was running late for her bus...only thing is that I believe that LE has said that the last activity on her phone was a text to a friend about some homework... MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member