Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #11 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope anyone doesn't mind if I go back to some tweets???
I know we can't actually copy tweets, but I'm gonna leave out names, etc...OK??
I DO have one screen shot a person took to document the "actual" event...kinda important, to ME, anyway. Shows the "SL twitter nonsense" started earlier than a few evenings ago.....AND, to someone who could give a poop about her.

I'll start backward:

On Apr 16th, HW posted a retweet SL had made, on HER twitter page, on the #FindSierra site, NO LESS!!!
It's the one on the 15th from T on SL's twitter....HW's post, basically, said it was crazy SL retweeted that comment the day before she went missing and "be careful what you wish for"....comment gone from #FindSierra, I have a screen shot of it from THAT site, and from HW's page.
I'm getting smart and screen shotting EVERYTHING so I don't end up looking looney...LOL

Now, this made me go read HW's account, no talk about SL except ONE tweet reading "#FindSierra" sometime far after SL went missing....maybe beginning of April.
So, on Mar 27th, HW tweets that she got a Follower Request "Instagram" frol SL!!!!...and asks isn't she supposed to be missing?
So, next tweet is one of those "#ThatHELLAAwkwardMoment When the missing girl Sierra Lamar follows you on instagram...LOL" (sorry, direct quote)

She posts a pic of it, and sure enough, it requests to "follow" her, BUT, the request was made when SL's account only had 13 "followers"....SL's big thing was "followers", back somewhere in Jan or feb she's saying that she needs "only 30 more people till 300". Her twitter only goes back till end of Dec., but seems she didn't only start using then, it kinda just abruptly cuts into a mid convo.

Back to tweets...One person says HW should contact police "hahaha", HW says "lol..tryin not to get involved...it could be fake, too"

The WHOLE bizarre thing about the instagram request...other than the 13 followers...basically, someone had to have THAT screen shot of a request when SL only HAD 13 followers to send to HW. Yet, whoever sent the request with the "old" screen shot, ALSO has #FindSierraAwareness and #NeverGiveUpHope under SL's "motto"...so it's a person sporting the "Find Sierra" type of sites, yet STILL had a screenshot of SL's request way back when she only had 13 followers.

I hope this all makes sense...

IMO...seems to me someones playin with HW...either because she MIGHT know something...or maybe she just didn't like SL and someone knew it, so they were bustin on her???

I also saw that "be careful what you wish for" tweet.

Sierra did have a previous twitter account so that's why her tweets start abruptly.

Are you sure her instagram is close to 300? Or just her twitter? The followers don't carry over and IIRC I thought Sierra didn't have that many on Instagram, which I did find weird as she had many in twitter.

More and more I'm thinking the placement of Sierra's Juicy bag and cellphone were deliberately done as a ruse by the perp in an effort to distance himself from the crime scene.

The Juicy bag was meant to be found, otherwise it could have easily be hidden inside the shed it was next to or someplace else. The perp must have seen the family of cats that were being fed - why place it where you know cats are being fed? Why toss the cellphone where it was..

Add to this it was a rainy day - perfect for committing a crime..

OT: I will not go into a bank on rainy days because I fear that's when robberies are more likely...

So IMO the perp has to be someone very close to where SL lives such he can see what field activity is taking place, seeing/knowing who leaves her house when, and has her on his mind such that a rainy day causes him to act.
I also wonder who nearby owns or has access to a boat...

More and more I'm thinking the placement of Sierra's Juicy bag and cellphone were deliberately done as a ruse by the perp in an effort to distance himself from the crime scene.

The Juicy bag was meant to be found, otherwise it could have easily be hidden inside the shed it was next to or someplace else. The perp must have seen the family of cats that were being fed - why place it where you know cats are being fed? Why toss the cellphone where it was..

Add to this it was a rainy day - perfect for committing a crime..

OT: I will not go into a bank on rainy days because I fear that's when robberies are more likely...

So IMO the perp has to be someone very close to where SL lives such he can see what field activity is taking place, seeing/knowing who leaves her house when, and has her on his mind such that a rainy day causes him to act.
I also wonder who nearby owns or has access to a boat...

The only problem is it did not start raining on the 16th til 6pm

Also I think that if it was raining her mom would have taken her to the bus stop and not made her walk. jmo

I read here that Sierra felt that " giving up dance = my life is ruined " or words to that effect. Even allowing for the typical teenage girl melodrama in that statement, I do wonder : why DID she give up dance ? If it was that meaningful for her ? Her life in MH seemed to be all about going to school and coming home...

I believe that there is something which is being left out of this narrative, and that something is the reason for the move to MH. After school had started. I know that Marlene had stated that the move was for "personal " reasons. And yet there seems to be something more going on.Because could they not have gotten the move out of the way before the school year started ? ...Sierra had therapy to deal with this move...

Maybe Sierra didn't disappear in a vacuum...IMO it is possible that there could have been something related to her life in Fremont which in some way played into her disappearance in MH. Just a thought, and MOO

Ooops - you are correct. It was cloudy, and considering it California, perp may have thought this was best chance... maybe wrong, but still believe the purse and cellphone were where they were as a ruse to distance himself from her house...

I read here that Sierra felt that " giving up dance = my life is ruined " or words to that effect. Even allowing for the typical teenage girl melodrama in that statement, I do wonder : why DID she give up dance ? If it was that meaningful for her ? Her life in MH seemed to be all about going to school and coming home...

I believe that there is something which is being left out of this narrative, and that something is the reason for the move to MH. After school had started. I know that Marlene had stated that the move was for "personal " reasons. And yet there seems to be something more going on.Because could they not have gotten the move out of the way before the school year started ? ...Sierra had therapy to deal with this move...

Maybe Sierra didn't disappear in a vacuum...IMO it is possible that there could have been something related to her life in Fremont which in some way played into her disappearance in MH. Just a thought, and MOO

Sierra had therapy because of the move? I didn't know this.

I find this highly plausible.

Depending on when the LaMars divorced (since we can't sleuth them I am not asking that question) it could be that Sierra was moved back and forth. It doesn't look like she stayed long with either parent before moving back, given she tweeted once the question of why did she have to live in XXXXXXXXXXXX places. (replace the x's with numbers, which looked like numbers she had typed at random but the gist was she had moved many many times, and didn't like it.)

If it was a shared custody thing where moving back and forth happens, one would think none of the moves would take place during a school year if the move meant changing schools. Unless it was necessary, for some reason.

It is reasonable to consider a neighbor or classmate, bus driver, or whomever, from where Sierra previously lived.

I find this highly plausible.

Depending on when the LaMars divorced (since we can't sleuth them I am not asking that question) it could be that Sierra was moved back and forth. It doesn't look like she stayed long with either parent before moving back, given she tweeted once the question of why did she have to live in XXXXXXXXXXXX places. (replace the x's with numbers, which looked like numbers she had typed at random but the gist was she had moved many many times, and didn't like it.)

If it was a shared custody thing where moving back and forth happens, one would think none of the moves would take place during a school year. Unless it was necessary, for some reason.

It is reasonable to consider a neighbor or classmate, bus driver, or whomever, from where Sierra previously lived.

I am a bit confused about the bus. Could someone help me out?

Was it a school bus? Were they're other students on the bus? Was she first or last on the route? Was the bus just for school students? Thanks for any help.

Was it a school bus? Were they're other students on the bus? Was she first or last on the route? Was the bus just for school students? Thanks for any help.

Sierra took a school bus to her current school. Hers was the 8th stop and there were stops after hers. I do not know if she took any kind of bus to and from her previous school.

It was a school bus .IIRC she was the 8th stop and the only one picked up there.

LOL interesting!

I dont think the guy thought he had alot of time to hide her and hid her
around her area. He would not know the school would not call mom so he had to act fast.

My line of thought is that Sierra is very near home as well. Perhaps whatever reason the perpetrator took her was completed early on, and he has her in his home, nearby her own home, or on the property.

I do think she is near home as well. Her things dumped as he left the area and headed out to work or whatever he would normally do.

this is a little old, but... 'red shirts'???
http://www.gilroydispatch.com/news/...cle_99345fbf-a22b-52ef-852e-5933bcfd56c2.html

okay what the heck is the status of current gang activity around there FWIW
I don't know what the "public" reports of gang activity are, however I lived down on Blossom Hill Rd's end (Lassen Ave. area just North of Gilroy) and I have to tell you gang activity is prevelent. Chicken fights go on all the time, pitt fighting, and gangs are everywhere down there.

The first thought I had was she was nabbed either by a student or a gang.
:fence:

My line of thought is that Sierra is very near home as well. Perhaps whatever reason the perpetrator took her was completed early on, and he has her in his home, nearby her own home, or on the property.

I do think she is near home as well. Her things dumped as he left the area and headed out to work or whatever he would normally do.

I don't think so. I really feel and have since early on the ones that took her have her in the LA area somewhere. And people here that know me for a long time know I have been saying this forever.

I don't think so. I really feel and have since early on the ones that took her have her in the LA area somewhere. And people here that know me for a long time know I have been saying this forever.

Are you thinking that she may be there and is alive but in some kind of sex ring or something? tia

I agree for the most part. I think anyone who would actually plan this would know that getting on 101 South is part of the key to the getaway. Even with just an hour or two gone by, there are so many directions you can go.

I think they kept driving and crossed the border to Mexico...

IMO

REGARDING THE NIKE SWEATSHIRT:

I do not believe this sweatshirt is in any way connected to the case, but decided to "sleuth it" anyway. I contacted Nike, and forwarded them the photo and some questions. Here is the reply I got:

From Nike: Via Email (Alyse) 04/20/2012 09:22 AM
Hello Lisa,

I have researched this hoodie and found some information. I will provide this below for you to check out.

Was this design generally available or specially ordered for a team or club?: Yes, it was a standard Nike product that was sold online. The letters of course say “NIKE” with the swoosh on the left chest.

During what years was it produced?: Approximately 2002 - 2007/8.

Was it distributed only in certain markets? U.S. only.

Was there more to the design that has been removed? No.

Was this originally a "tie dye" shirt, or has it been bleached or sun-faded since its purchase? No. It was originally only one color/shade.

Last of all, is there a design on the back of the sweatshirt, and if so, what does that look like? No design on the back.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Best regards,

Alyse
Nike.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads