Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #12 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
but if Marlene &Rick leave the home before Sierra leaves for school... Would leave room for Sierra to wear what she pleases... Marlene and Rick also arrive home after Sierra is home from school... Again showing Sierra could wear what she wants without Marlene knowing anything... JMO?.all she would have to do is change her clothing after school prior to Marlene and Rick coming home..

My daughter did this... but if Rick had a flexible schedule, Sierra may not have been assured of an empty house to come home to. She might have taken the morning photos specifically to mislead her mom.

...and how was she going to get there? It's much easier for her Dad or sis to pick her up at her home. Besides she left her charger at home...and that indicates to me she had full intention of returning to get it...

She might have asked an older acquaintance who said they were going to Fremont to take her along, andoffered money for gas as an incentive. My daughter did something like this for a while to avoid walking to school, but I was at work when her ride came, so I did not know. To be honest, her ride was a very nice boy and I'd have only objected on the basis of it being a half-mile walk and him being a new driver.

I totally would have put the bold on IF THERE ARE ANY.

Whether it was said by LE, who asked not to be quoted, or came from the reporter's perspective of what he heard "off the record" and his/her own opinion.
It seemed placed to cast doubt on an abduction.
These would narrow not just suspects, but also scenarios.
I, too, found this part of the statement very interesting, especially so far (timewise) into the investigation.

No, I think she probably wanted her sis to pick her up right from school.

I don't get the feeling that the dad or sis wanted to go the Marlene's home too much. I think there was some family tension going on.

Sis came home from spring break and went straight to dads/ Never did go to her moms AFAIK. Sierra had a hair appt for that Saturday in Fremont.

I think the phone charger was an accident. But she probably had an extra one at dads.

IIRC, the hair appointment was for the following weekend. She did not have plans to see Steve that weekend, and his comment about the hair appointment was made the week after she vanished, reminding her she had a hair appointment coming up on Saturday.

Do you think relunctant witnesses refer to the farm workers who maybe are here illegally? I think illegals are a very tight group and would not want to give up one of their own. But, if the statement was 'witnesses' plural I think this could make sense. jmo

The last assumption is convincing. I could see her missing her sister, asking her to come get her, even packing a bag in hopes that it could happen. But how she packs a bag wouldn't change from one day to another, I believe. Unless maybe she was in a hurry? IDK.

If the clohing she packed came right out of her drawer, and was ALREADY FOLDED, I doubt she would unfold it and crumple it up to stuff in the purse.

Also, I see NAMUS has updated her attire again. They still say grey shoes, but what happened to the #16 Stonehouse jersey???

Do you think relunctant witnesses refer to the farm workers who maybe are here illegally? I think illegals are a very tight group and would not want to give up one of their own. But, if the statement was 'witnesses' plural I think this could make sense. jmo

Makes PERFECT sense to me.

I don't know about California but in Iowa, this arrangement would not be unusual at all.

I live in a much more rural area than they do and I rent my two barns out to the guy who owns the field that my property sits in the middle of (it's like the space in the middle of a letter "c").

The people right across the road from us (our only neighbours within half a mile) bought the main house and the granny house but the barns and outbuildings still belong to the family that owns the 400+ cattle field that surround them.

So that doesn't seem at all strange to me but maybe it would to someone who lives in the Morgan Hill area?

I have always grown up in tract houses in CA. So we have always lived in areas with walls/fences.
I like the "openness" I see when I visit other areas/states where the houses are not lined with fences.
I understand the barn renting, etc.
But the lot on 18 Paquita seems to have so much potential other activity that lends itself to less privacy.
IDK

But it is speculation on who it was that folded it. imo

And her sister was home from college on spring break. I cannot believe that Sierra did not HOPE to hang out with her big sis that afternoon. Plans and wishful thinking are different things, but she may have secretly wanted to visit her sis, so she planned ahead.

I don't think she would have packed much if she was going to her dads. She probably had a lot of stuff there already. She had lived there previously.

And why go all alone to a bus stop, walk home alone, when you can call your big sis and ask her to come pick you up after school instead. I cannot believe it would not enter her mind.

I am only going by my kids when they were that age. My DD would ALWAYS want her big bro who is 4 yrs older to pick her up rather than her taking the dreaded bus home.

If this was the case:
1. Danielle would know of the plans
2. Danielle would have reported her missing when she wasn't at school, bus stop,or home (she would have been the first to know).
3. If this had happened, Sierra would be with her sister, not missing.

In fact Sierra tweeted that she hated hoodies and would only wear crew-necks from now on, for what it is worth...

I get this. If you have long hair, you pretty much need to ponytail your hair to wear a hoodie. Otherwise your hair hangs over the hood and doesn't look smooth and straight in back.

Hey all, I did go search today and now am kicking myself for not going sooner. It was very uplifting to be there. I ended up on a really hard search, but it was so worth it. I am exhausted and know I am going to be in pain tomorrow, but am grateful I was there and plan to go back next Saturday assuming nothing changes from now til then.

So how sore are ya? Could not make it yesterday Migraine flared . I also know what you mean about filling worth it . The day I went I got home ate and crashed. But just knowing that I was there made me feel like it was worth everything I knew I was going to feel the next day. No longer felt helpless and no longer saying I should be doing something.
I grabbed a bunch of flyers out the door. Have them on all 3 cars and posted them in my area.

Please link to this. I've never, ever heard Marlene say this. TIA.

I've heard/read Marlene say THIS.... I will keep linking this so.....

GRACE: Do you know what shirt it was that was found in the bag?

LAMAR: Yes, I do, but I don`t want to say what it was exactly. Because I don`t want to interfere with the investigation.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/04/ng.01.html

Yet again I post the SAME thing. Marlene has NEVER said.

She HAS said that Sierra wore the outfit in the photo, however.But since she left an hour before Sierra, I wonder how sure she can be.

I think this is what Whisperer may be referring to.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/video/#!/news/local/Sierra-Lamars-Parents-Interview/143967166

March 23 interview with parents

Reporter: The fact that her clothing was folded up in her bag, does that say to you that she was preparing to go somewhere, maybe?

Marlene: I-I, I have no idea. You know, I haven't seen the item- I haven't seen the bag or the items. So, I can't really comment on that. You know, as far as the condition is was- to give you feedback about that.

Reporter: The sheriff said they think it was a Sharks jersey. Did she have-

Marlene: She took a picture of herself, right before she left. She frequently took pictures of herself because she was into her hair and makeup. And uh, that was common for her to do something like that. And she was wearing a Sharks sweatshirt in that picture.

Reporter: In the picture she took-

Marlene: On the computer.

Reporter:-last friday morning?

Marlene: Yes, on the computer.

Reporter: Wearing that Sharks sweatshirt?

Marlene: That's correct.

Reporter: Then, would it be logical to assume she left the house in that?

Marlene: Yes. I would assume that since she took that on the computer right before she left for the bus stop.

Reporter: And that's what was found in the bag?

Marlene: Um, I-I think, I think so.

Because she was the last one to leave the house that morning, it isn't clear if Sierra had been wearing the T-shirt and pants inside the bag. She could have changed out of those clothes or planned to change into them after school.

"We still don't know what she was wearing," Cardoza said.
http://www.mercurynews.com/bay-area...han-month-later-search-sierra-lamar-continues

ETA:
Posted: 04/21/2012 04:40:32 PM PDT
April 22, 2012 6:57 AM GMTUpdated: 04/21/2012 11:57:53 PM PDT

If this was the case:
1. Danielle would know of the plans
2. Danielle would have reported her missing when she wasn't at school, bus stop,or home (she would have been the first to know).
3. If this had happened, Sierra would be with her sister, not missing.

No, that is not what I meant.

I did not mean that Danielle KNEW about any plans that were set.

Danielle has just arrived at Fremont the previous night. They all excitedly spoke on the phone. Sierra obviously missed her big sister.

The next day, Sierra had NO plans. She was not doing anything, had nothing to look forward to. And yet she knew her big sis was right in the next town, driving around visiting friends.

So although Danielle did not know, nor marlene or Steve know, IMO, Sierra wanted to call her sis and see if she would pick her up and hang out for awhile. Fremont is very close to MH, especially when you are that young.

I am only going by how my kids acted at that age.

I get this. If you have long hair, you pretty much need to ponytail your hair to wear a hoodie. Otherwise your hair hangs over the hood and doesn't look smooth and straight in back.

Yup, NOW you are thinking like 15 yr old. :crazy:

No, that is not what I meant.

I did not mean that Danielle KNEW about any plans that were set.

Danielle has just arrived at Fremont the previous night. They all excitedly spoke on the phone. Sierra obviously missed her big sister.

The next day, Sierra had NO plans. She was not doing anything, had nothing to look forward to. And yet she knew her big sis was right in the next town, driving around visiting friends.

So although Danielle did not know, nor marlene or Steve know, IMO, Sierra wanted to call her sis and see if she would pick her up and hang out for awhile. Fremont is very close to MH, especially when you are that young.

I am only going by how my kids acted at that age.

Well then she apparently did NOT have plans to go with her sister, so it is kind of a moot point, as any plans she had not made would not be relevant to where she is now.

Annie, what is a sad thought is that the student Sierra texted at 7:11 a.m., did reply and that was never acknowledged. They were going to meet before class and bring some item. Then, this student arrives at school and no Sierra. Of all the class mates who might wonder, surely she would be the first. But where could she go with that? There really wasn't much she could do aside from puzzling over her absent friend.

Do we know what the item was that Sierra was going to bring? Is it possible that it was clothing?

Someone mentioned that Sierra and the person that she sent the text to were going to study before school. I have not heard that before. Is that fact or speculation? If they had time to study before school began, how early did Sierra's bus arrive at her high school?

I have no clue one way or the other about whether there was underwear found. What I know is that I listened to the entire live news conference and for several minutes afterward because the station forgot to turn off the camera that day and Cardoza only said a shirt and a pair of pants. If underwear was mentioned at that time it was either out of range or after the camera/audio were turned off. If the clothing found with the Juicy bag was what she was wearing that morning, which seems plausible to me, it seems likely that a bra and panties would be there as well, but, then again, who knows?

The more I look at this, the less we really have to go on. Getting back to things we know, her relationship with her mom seemed stressed. Thats typical for a teenage girl. She was apparently enamored by some of the drug culture or at least the language surrounding it. On Twitter she rarely, if ever, posted to boys publicly. I suspect she had another way of communicating with boys. I can't imagine her not being pursued by some.

So, starting at step one, how she disappeared, I would believe it has to do with meeting a boy. Maybe someone she knew, maybe someone she hadn't met face to face yet. Most likely someone from her previous school, or at least the Fremont area. After that I can't really be too sure. There are just too many possibilities. I will add that I don't think she placed any of her items anywhere. That was the unknown person.

That's all I got so far.....

Considering, Whisperer took the time late last night to locate a second statement regarding the bra & underwear, this time made by Sheriff Smith. In one instance, this sheriff described it on Nancy Grace. It has been mentioned at other times by Nancy and never corrected. Thanks to Whisperer, I think we can feel fairly well confident that those items were in the bag.

Also, I strongly believe the lab analysed the clothes and reported whether they were fresh laundered or had been worn. What Sheriff Cardoza and Malene LaMar have said is that Sierra could have had, for e.g., the Shark's shirt on the morning of March 16 but changed into some other top before leaving. The lab would indicate worn then, just as it would if Sierra were wearing the shirt when she vanished. The lab report on the pants, the bra and underwear would tell the investigators more~not that it would be shared. For me, there is no question but what the lab either detected human residue (including odors) on the clothes in the bag or did not.

JDB - sore but not immobile ;) I grabbed some flyers too, put one in my front window (of my house - I live on a corner so hopefully lots of people will see it and keep her in mind) and I will put another on my back window of my car. I have the little ones in my bag so I can put them up or hand them out as I see fit.

They do searches on Wednesdays too... same thing - check in a 8am (or later) and go out.

I can't go on Weds because of work, but if anyone else can it is an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva