Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #14 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Volunteer refuses to give up hope for Sierra LaMar
Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Trudy Parks is what you would call a regular in the Sierra LaMar search effort. She has signed up for eight volunteer assignments, including one day of back-to-back excursions.

"By the end of that search I was out from 10 in the morning until 5:30 that evening and I was exhausted," Parks said.

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/south_bay&id=8645588

Jewelry Fundraiser For Sierra LaMar this Saturday

On Saturday, South County residents can shop and support Morgan Hill teen Sierra LaMar at the same time.

Morgan Hill native Alyssa Wagner is teaming up with Sleep Play Love, a children’s consignment boutique in Morgan Hill, to host a jewelry fundraiser for the missing teen.

Wagner, who represents the jewelry line Stella & Dot, will have a mixture of "bling bling"*available for purchase during the event, and will donate 10 percent of her sales to the Sierra LaMar fund, which needs donations to support awareness efforts, like posters of Sierra on billboards.

http://gilroy.patch.com/articles/sierra-larmar-fundraiser-jewelry

The is excellent news and timed as things seemed to be slowing down in the case. Now media will keep on top again as new clues become known... hopefully we'll learn more?! Remains to be seen.

The is excellent news and timed as things seemed to be slowing down in the case. Now media will keep on top again as new clues become known... hopefully we'll learn more?! Remains to be seen.

I hope so. I don't want this case to get cold. I have only followed a couple of cases in depth here, but I hate when things start to go cold. It gives me this mental image of the person's photo on the Doe Network, just one of so many...pages and pages of photos of the missing. :please:

I've considered that. One reason I could think of why she would pack a change of clothes including underwear is if she was wearing a bathing suit under what she was wearing when she left home in the morning.

Actually, that's an excellent reason for the bra, panties top and pants etc..! If I had 1st or 2nd period gym class and swimming was part of it, I'd wear my bathingsuit under comfy clothing then, change for the rest of the day, after class. That's a possibility! Wonder if they looked into what classes she had that day???

Wouldn't it be so amazing if she was found alive? Always a chance right?

Wouldn't it be so amazing if she was found alive? Always a chance right?

Of course there is a chance...but I would hate to think what she might be subjected for all this time...
Some people can bounce back and live a normal life, some cannot.
I hope she at least gets the chance. I feel kind of fond of Sierra for some reason...

if she planned to do something that day with that someone, I wonder why she would keep it such a secret from everyone around her,I mean how did the perp communicate with her? Maybe he rang the doorbell and enticed her into going that morning? And she packed a change of clothes within 10 min. That is why there is no social media traces.

if she planned to do something that day with that someone, I wonder why she would keep it such a secret from everyone around her,I mean how did the perp communicate with her? Maybe he rang the doorbell and enticed her into going that morning? And she packed a change of clothes within 10 min. That is why there is no social media traces.

There has been a lot of speculation that she could have had another phone...partly due to one of friends saying "that isn't her phone" when the phone was found. A possibility, anyway. But also, as you say, someone could have just shown up at the door. That would sort of explain packing a quick change of clothes, including underwear.

But then what happened ? :(

There has been a lot of speculation that she could have had another phone...partly due to one of friends saying "that isn't her phone" when the phone was found. A possibility, anyway. But also, as you say, someone could have just shown up at the door. That would sort of explain packing a quick change of clothes, including underwear.

But then what happened ? :(

well ,the predator planned to abduct her.He came to the door and didn't want any media and phone records to the abduction. Just a theory. I didn't know that the friends said that they did not recognize her phone? maybe he said, look it is Friday today, you will only miss one day of school. Gave her no tie to hesitate.

well ,the predator planned to abduct her.He came to the door and didn't want any media and phone records to the abduction. Just a theory. I didn't know that the friends said that they did not recognize her phone? maybe he said, look it is Friday today, you will only miss one day of school. Gave her no tie to hesitate.

It was a tweet from her best friend in Fremont who said "that isn't her phone"...but who knows...

It was a tweet from her best friend in Fremont who said "that isn't her phone"...but who knows...

Maybe that is why Le is quiet. They are treading carefully... Has Le actually came out and said that it was or was not her phone.?

Please remind me all. If anything ever happens to one of my family members NEVER go in front of a camera ever.

That was my point when posting about what I saw in person about the family interaction. I had some pre conceptions and when I was there in person I realized there was more to it.

Going back Saturday am...

Maybe that is why Le is quiet. They are treading carefully... Has Le actually came out and said that it was or was not her phone.?

No no, not at all. It was just one post, by one girl...right away in the first days...

No no, not at all. It was just one post, by one girl...right away in the first days...

maybe Le has a suspect(s) in mind. But in the USA one is innocent until proven guilty.Hopefully they are working towards proving the guilty part!

This isn't any new info, but since I just found out about it: I think the case of the 16 year old girl being found in California is kind of huge in re: to Sierra missing. I don't think they are connected, necessarily, but it gives me more hope than ever that she may very well be alive.

Since theories are recently being discussed here: the more I study the timeline of "knowns" (which are practically non-existent, so I give them much wiggle room in my theories), the more I think that since/if the immediate family is 'cleared' (*ahem*), the chance of 'luck' by a random perp is much less likely than someone who was stalking Sierra. Looking at all of her social media stuff - especially twitter - I don't think it would have been too difficult to do. I also can't help but NOW think of the possibility that if Sierra is being held against her will, she may have just been forced to change clothes/appearance, hence the clothes in the purse. I have more to it than that, and unfortunately my work schedule hasn't allowed me to follow here on WS too much lately, but I am going to make myself more available soon. I miss hearing all your thoughts and hearing possibilities.

There has been mention made that Sierra was an avid jogger...this leads me to believe that if the perp was not known to her, he may have first observed her as she was jogging, and then stalked her from that point. That is a scenario that has popped up on numerous occasions, and seems somehow more likely to me than contact through social media or her short trips to & from the bus stop. Just a thought.

All JMO

There has been mention made that Sierra was an avid jogger...this leads me to believe that if the perp was not known to her, he may have first observed her as she was jogging, and then stalked her from that point. That is a scenario that has popped up on numerous occasions, and seems somehow more likely to me than contact through social media or her short trips to & from the bus stop. Just a thought.

All JMO

Curious where you heard that Sierra jogged? If you have a link, thanks.

Curious where you heard that Sierra jogged? If you have a link, thanks.

She tweeted about it sometimes...but not very often, so not sure she jogged daily or anything like that...she only mentioned it about 2 times in four months...JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en