Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #15 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is really heartbreaking.

Prayers of comfort for Sierra's family and friends, and all who loved her, searched for her, and worried about her welfare.

Rest in peace, Sierra. May you be found before the next sunset.

Just so very sad right now.

I want to add that a friend on the myspace has made reference to the arrest on her current FB acct- so yes it is his MS

g'nite- late here
Well he's no longer LUCKY ALL DAY!

Yeah, but she was easy prey since she was alone. That doesn't need to happen. My daughter will be driven to school until she is able to drive herself.

You have to see the area. She was all alone at a bus stop in the middle of nowhere...nothing but flat fields and you can see forever. I would not allow any of my children to walk and wait in an area like that. You can see for miles just standing there...but I worked in a field with the absolute worst of society.

To be fair, I believe Marlene trusted the world and her mind doesn't even go to dark places. Marlene moved from Fremont to Morgan Hill and may have had some dream of "Country Life". Many sex criminals hide out in the country rather than the city, particularly pedophiles. So many people don't even give killers, pedophiles and any rotten people a thought when they decide to live in the country. They think those bad people are in the city. Thinking about bad things isn't part of their world.

To be fair, I believe Marlene trusted the world and her mind doesn't even go to dark places. Marlene moved from Fremont to Morgan Hill and may have had some dream of "Country Life".
I agree considering she married an RSO, but I thought she moved from Fremont to get Sierra away from the kids she was associating with there- bad influences...IMO:twocents:

I agree considering she married an RSO, but I thought she moved from Fremont to get Sierra away from the kids she was associating with there- bad influences...IMO:twocents:

OMG! I forgot about that. How unlucky can you get, FGS!

So what is the perp's name? Torres-Garcia or Garcia-Torres?

I feel the same way. I have shopped there as well :( I was told last time I was at the search center that the posters kept being torn down. I was all "who would DO that?" Apparently perps do. I am so deflated. I thought I was going to be able to help... awareness, searching, donations, sleuthing... now it hasn't helped at all.

melley, I see it differently. I think you did help a lot.

In 2005, I spent nearly 4 months on the burn unit. One of the things I learned there was how important it is not to feel alone when I was in pain. It wasn't just feeling alone, I really needed to know that there were people who cared about me, who knew I was hurting, who would hold on for me when I was so very weak I couldn't hold on for myself.

I think it is true that Sierra is beyond being affected by anything that happens here. But she left loved ones behind who needed to know they were not alone. That people cared, that they had not been abandoned to their private pain.

Your willingness to be there was important, melley. This survivor says not to under-estimate it.

FB page to find Sierra, which is run by her cousin, posted this
http://serve.castfire.com/video/992907/992907_2012-05-22-031407.html
The link probably does not work, but it is the sheriffs office that is saying they "have a dead child". I think, IMO, it maybe the discovery at the Golden Gate today. Reminds me of Peterson when they arrested him when they found his family.

I hope I am wrong. sad and angry

I wonder if he lives alone or with others?

For the authorities to be so certain Sierra is deceased, even without (as far as we know) having recovered her body/ remains, I wonder if they may have found a large amount of blood at his residence.

Or, maybe pictures on his cellphone camera?
Or, maybe he simply confessed.

The link probably does not work, but it is the sheriffs office that is saying they "have a dead child". I think, IMO, it maybe the discovery at the Golden Gate today. Reminds me of Peterson when they arrested him when they found his family.

No, the lady found at the Golden Gate was 60 years old....they haven't found Sierra.

Also, she started to say "potentially"...and then said DO have a dead child. I think she is tired of hearing that they are misleading and just believes Sierra to be dead.

Is it coming up to 2am pst? I am in a very different time zone.

Where did you find info. about body at the Golden Gate Bridge? I haven't seen anything on it...

Fullscreen+capture+22-May-12+64535+PM.bmp.jpg

screen grab from the link provided by LinasK. lmk if you can't see it, google+ settings are tricky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3