Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #15 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am on a small laptop at the moment, can anybody see the hands here well enough to tell if it is the same sign being thrown as what the suspect is flashing in the MS pic? Please.
It looks to me as if it is.
http://avm.gangs.tripod.com/id28.html Crips

OT:
I have to leave for a few hours, bbl.

Yes, I guess they could have done that. But surely once his car was flashed all over the country he knew he was a suspect. If anything, we can be relieved he is obviously not too bright. JMO

That was one of my first thoughts, too.

I was wondering why he even stayed in the area, and didn't get the He!! out of Dodge, once the car was plastered over the media.

However... I am glad he wasn't bright enough to do that!

In the pic on his FB page where he is "chilling with M***", isn't that a Latin Kings hand symbol? There was a tatt mentioned somewhere in last nights discussion. I wonder what the tatt is and if it is symbolic as well.

ETA: Not Latin Kings and not Nortenos. Still looking. At least not the typical sign. Where have I seen that?
http://avm.gangs.tripod.com/id22.html Latin Kings
http://avm.gangs.tripod.com/id25.html Nortenos

Jumping off of this post - I wonder my his MySpace what the license plate: LUCKY7 means.

I don't think you understood my post. Of course I wouldn't want the results compromised. I'm talking about future technology that would allow the results to be done quicker.

We don't know if he was on their radar or not or since when. That is your opinion.

No, I didn't misunderstand. The tests do take time and maybe 50 years from now they will be able to do it quicker.

Of course they had him under surveillance, he was arrested at a public place!! They didn't arrest him for shoplifting and then suddenly decide he was a killer. The DNA results were just the icing on the cake, they did say they had other evidence. All they were waiting on was for the prosecutors' okay to bring him in, and get a judge to sign a warrant.

No, I didn't misunderstand. The tests do take time and maybe 50 years from now they will be able to do it quicker.

Of course they had him under surveillance, he was arrested at a public place!! They didn't arrest him for shoplifting and then suddenly decide he was a killer. The DNA results were just the icing on the cake, they did say they had other evidence. All they were waiting on was for the prosecutors' okay to bring him in, and get a judge to sign a warrant.

lol that's what I said. FUTURE technology.

Nevermind. LOL

I do NOT agree!

kidnappings off a busy street happen when children wander from a group.
they happen because there is no adult with them.

If you have a bus stop with kids and parents and bus stop with a few kids and no parent or a bus stop with one child and no parent which one do u go to if your a predator?

Most certainly NOT the one with a parent!

I do think predators take the child that easiest to get to.

Girls Jogging alone!
riding bikes alone
etc

Walking alone!

I do respect your opinion Eileen but on this one I am going to have to respectfully disagree.

I have never blamed parents for what these POSs do. IMO, it is a judgmental re-vitimization of the parents who dearly love their children and are enduring the worst pain and suffering due to their unbearable loss.

What really is sad is every child or adult in Amercia should be free of danger no matter where they go for it can happen anywhere at anytime to anyone no matter where they live. I read my local news this morning and there were two home invasions last night and severe injuries to the victims by the perps.

The only glimer of hope we can cling to when it comes to kidnappings of children it is still extremely rare.

Children are far more likely to be killed in vehicle accidents because it is the leading cause of death and major injuries to children under 18 each year and those deaths are from riding in a car with one of their parents or a teen driving the car and has other teens in the car as well. Yet, are we locking up all the cars or taking away the keys in order to protect children?

Sierra could have been kidnapped anywhere. It has happened before and it isnt anyone's fault but the evil man who took Sierra away from those she loved and those who loves her dearly.

imo

That was one of my first thoughts, too.

I was wondering why he even stayed in the area, and didn't get the He!! out of Dodge, once the car was plastered over the media.

However... I am glad he wasn't bright enough to do that!

He seems very SMUG!

I have a bad feeling this is all going to come down to social media. Maybe he was being monitored and started conversing with another girl.

I too feel very guilty for judging ML's behavior - obviously they have known for some time that Sierra was gone and put up a front to try to trick the guy into doing something stupid. That must have been incredibly hard on the family, and they are brave for doing whatever necessary to make sure they receive justice for their daughter.

So sad.

I was at a conference a few months ago where they spoke in detail about forensics. The advancements that are being made are incredible.

A lot of times they want to make sure they can get a conviction so they wait until they have enough evidence but keep an eye on the perp. The last thing you want is for some little technicality to ruin the whole case. I think they also were hoping he would somehow lead them to her.

Yes, FUTURE advancements in the forensics field will definitely improve the speed in which the results are done. Forensics we see in shows like CSI and Law & Order will become a way of the future, imo

Yes we can assume he was on their radar from day 1 but we don't know that yet. She went missing March 16th. and he was arrested 2 months later. Awesome job by LE!

A lot of thoughts going on right now, but before I post anything related to Sierra and her family's loss, I just will say this LE office should give seminars on how to conduct these sort of cases. Their professionalism, talent, and work in this case was about as good as I have seen it done

..... or since!:what:

The way the Sheriff said what she said about arresting him before any other little girls got hurt made me think and wonder if they knew more or observed something.

I could have just read more into it though.

OBE im not putting blame on her parents.

I have hope that from this tragedy other parents change some things that can protect their children.

Some of these abductions and muurders can be avoided!

How may parents now drive their daughters to school after this happend?

Look at the size of that guy she didnt stand a chance!

I feel horrible for her family!

I hope they find her and bring her home!

He seems very SMUG!

IMO, he has not told them where Sierra's remains are. SS is still asking for people to come forth that may have seen his car in a certain area.

LE is trying to determine where he could have put her remains by scouring the areas where his car was seen.

I dont think he is going to tell either unless they tell him they are going to put the death penalty on the table and then he still may not tell.

IMO

Anyone know where this guy lives?

According to the first article posted regarding the perp's arrest.. he lives in San Martin.

I looked for an address under his name, but could not find one.

I was using Free White Pages as a source.

Thank God! So glad to wake up to the news they've arrested the man who harmed Sierra. Praying they locate her soon. I could be wrong, but when I saw him on GMA, I just felt like he will tell where she is. Thank you, LE, for your relentless hard work in seeking answers and justice.

The way the Sheriff said what she said about arresting him before any other little girls got hurt made me think and wonder if they knew more or observed something.

I could have just read more into it though.

It will be interesting to see if he was stalking/grooming another girl(s) since Sierra!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nirvanita55