Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #15 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So sad to hear they believe she is deceased, but glad they have someone to answer for this...

Prayers to her family...

I know, what I am saying though, is in general even if say everyone lessons those chances, a predator will still find a way. There are things that can be done to make it more difficult for them, but they will always exist and unfortunately we will be on here talking about an adult or child that has come in harms way. Even if the person or parent took every precaution imaginable.

If you or someone in your family took your child to school or if she had other ppl to walk with you take your child out of the equation!

Come on websleuth peeps we know these bad men are out there.

Sierra didnt stand a chance did you see the size of this guy and he has a big grin on his face!

If he is the person responsible and i think LE believes he is i hope he tells where he left her.....I also wonder if he has killed before!

Smug SOB is right.. zero remorse whatsoever.. literally staring down the cameras.. why would they be taking him away from the sheriffs dept.. ?guess its too much to hope they were taking him to locate where her remains are..

Maybe to the jail? It's possible that the country jail is in separate location than the sheriff's office. It is in my county. They probably first took him to an interrogation room to be questioned.

your child will not be alone when you drive her to school -

if a child is raped and killed while she is easy prey while driving herself to school, some people will blame her parents for allowing her to be alone but I won't. I will blame the perpetrator

Exactly! Put the blame where the blame should be, with the perpetrator, not the victims.

There is way to much victim blaming going on in society. It's hard enough having to experience trauma let alone be revictimized by society for the what ifs.

OMG - he is a big guy! My DH walked by and said, "Who is that meathead?"

Sigh...

He is very big his arms alone....
I wonder where he lives? If Sierra had ever spoken to him?
Im thinkin they have her dna in his car!

Waking up to the news my heart is breaking I was so hoping for a different out come . I just can't and I guess never will be able to wrap my head around why we have such sick people in this world . To the ones that have given countless hours of their time in searches and time I want to say Thank you.
To Sierra's family and friends no words can tell you how bad I feel right now for you but may God be with you in this time of need.

My heart is so heavy too JDB.

Once again amid all the hopes for a good outcome we see another beautiful life taken senselessly when they crossed paths with evil.

My prayers are with Sierra's family and friends who I know are devastated.
And I too want to thank all the searchers who worked tirelessly trying to find Sierra so she could be brought home to her family.

Exactly! Put the blame where the blame should be, with the perpetrator, not the victims.

There is way to much victim blaming going on in society. It's hard enough having to experience trauma let alone be revictimized by society for the what ifs.

As i see it no one is blaming anyone but we ALL know these ppl are out there that prey on our children....soooooooooooooooooo do you send them out alone...... Our trusting children that think nothing can happen to them.
We need to keep the safe US!!!!!!!!!!!!! No one else can do it....
We cant keep these perps off the streets but we can do things differently to keep them safe....

Parents need to be aware that these men live in our neighborhoods!

My daughter wouldnt stand a chance against a man like that....... neither would most of us!

Thing is if she wasnt alone she would still be here!

My 15 yr old isnt aware of anything that goes on around her,,,, cell phone,,,, i pod ,,,,friends
they pay no attention and trust the world!

JMO

He is very big his arms alone....
I wonder where he lives? If Sierra had ever spoken to him?
Im thinkin they have her dna in his car!

I sure think they have his DNA on her clothing.

I never believed Sierra discarded her own personal items where they were found. It was just another kidnapper/rapist/murderer discarding evidence. Thank goodness he was dumb enough to hide it there and LE found it.

IMO

The reality is anyone including children can be kidnapped anywhere. No parent can maintaince 24/7 vigilance. Kidnappings have happened in broad daylight in very congested neighborhoods or right from inside their own homes or from Mall parking lots in the middle of the day. If a predator is stalking a victim he is going to find a window of opportunity to kidnap the victim.

God Bless this family and friends.

You're correct.

It's pretty sad, though, that going through a personal tragedy like losing a child instantly makes you a designated target for the worst things people can think.

And it does do harm. Several people who lost children to predators have said that they were additionally hurt by the things that were written and said about them.

I agree. What's even sadder is that most of the stuff said is based on nothing but pure speculation, that turns into rumor, and then repeated as fact.

I sure think they have his DNA on her clothing.

I never believed Sierra discarded her own personal items where they were found. It was just another kidnapper/rapist/murderer discarding evidence. Thank goodness he was dumb enough to hide it there and LE found it.

IMO

True OBE
I also think she is in that area also!

Sheriff Smith said he did not work at the Safeway and it was reported wrong in the media. He was arrested there though. Does anyone else think there is something odd about them arresting him at a business like that?

I also wonder if he relaxed his guard thinking he had gotten away with this since they didn't pounce on him right away.

I am interested to see what reason he had for being in the area where Sierra was and if she did make it to the bus stop that day. I haven't found any indication that her friends knew of this person.

Waiting for 8am which will be 11am here.

I know the tears will come when I see the pain in the faces of the family.

No, not odd at all. They had him under surveillance, probably waiting for the okay to make the arrest. That's how it goes down in a lot of cases.
They've made arrests when the perp is sitting on the toilet. :what:

In the pic on his FB page where he is "chilling with M***", isn't that a Latin Kings hand symbol? There was a tatt mentioned somewhere in last nights discussion. I wonder what the tatt is and if it is symbolic as well.

ETA: Not Latin Kings and not Nortenos. Still looking. At least not the typical sign. Where have I seen that?
http://avm.gangs.tripod.com/id22.html Latin Kings
http://avm.gangs.tripod.com/id25.html Nortenos

The reality is anyone including children can be kidnapped anywhere. No parent can maintaince 24/7 vigilance. Kidnappings have happened in broad daylight in very congested neighborhoods or right from inside their own homes or from Mall parking lots in the middle of the day. If a predator is stalking a victim he is going to find a window of opportunity to kidnap the victim.

God Bless this family and friends.

I do NOT agree!

kidnappings off a busy street happen when children wander from a group.
they happen because there is no adult with them.

If you have a bus stop with kids and parents and bus stop with a few kids and no parent or a bus stop with one child and no parent which one do u go to if your a predator?

Most certainly NOT the one with a parent!

I do think predators take the child that easiest to get to.

Girls Jogging alone!
riding bikes alone
etc

Walking alone!

Interesting.... Antolin Garcia-Torres is NOT employed at Safeway, according to this video with the Sheriff's Office.
I can see how it was so easily confused though. Looking at other FB pages it appears to me that quite a few friends and/or relatives have worked there as well. Besides the fact that he was arrested there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nirvanita55