Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #15 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish there was a way to get these tests back quicker. I know I'm dreaming and this is not a tv show but it scares me to think that in 6 weeks these monsters can reoffend or take off and never get caught.

If he was already under suspicion and they were watching him, he wouldn't have a chance to run or to reoffend, they would catch him in the act. Many times they do that and we never hear about it.

Unfortunately, it takes time to do the tests, and to get all their ducks in a row. But if it was done in a big hurry, no doubt some defense lawyer would question those results and do everything possible to create reasonable doubt.

As i see it no one is blaming anyone but we ALL know these ppl are out there that prey on our children....soooooooooooooooooo do you send them out alone...... Our trusting children that think nothing can happen to them.
We need to keep the safe US!!!!!!!!!!!!! No one else can do it....
We cant keep these perps off the streets but we can do things differently to keep them safe....

Parents need to be aware that these men live in our neighborhoods!

My daughter wouldnt stand a chance against a man like that....... neither would most of us!

Thing is if she wasnt alone she would still be here!

My 15 yr old isnt aware of anything that goes on around her,,,, cell phone,,,, i pod ,,,,friends
they pay no attention and trust the world!

JMO

So, we don't let a teenager walk to the mailbox? Ride a bike in the cul-de-sac? Walk out the front door without holding their hand?

Well, this will be the case that leads me to realize everything I thought or suspected was wrong, and for that I have to apologize. I apologize to Marlene, and her boyfriend, and everyone that works the fields out there.

I also apologize to LE for thinking blindly that they had nothing, nothing at all in this case.

And, even more, I am sorry that Sierra didn't get live her life; to finish high school, college, marriage... Who knows?

I can say, the next time LE says they don't have much I'm going to keep my mouth shut.

Prayers to Sierras family and friends, and the hundreds of us that watched this case hoping for this moment, although very bittersweet.

:hugs:

I wonder how many people chatted with him at Safeway while buying their groceries. I know I am pretty friendly with a few of the workers at my local Safeway. Creepy.

I think it was said earlier that Sierra's mom was seen at a grocery store on Mother's Day weekend getting stuff for a BBQ.
I can't even imagine if she went to the Safeway and he worked there :( She had no idea.

If he is the person responsible and i think LE believes he is i hope he tells where he left her.....I also wonder if he has killed before!

He might have molested (or worse) someone else before, not all crimes get reported. I believe perps do other crimes before starting to murder.

Hmm judging by his expression he doesn't seem too bothered. I suppose he will tell them where she she is if he gets something in exchange...
Hopefully LE will manage to make him talk, he doesn't seem that bright.

In the pic on his FB page where he is "chilling with M***", isn't that a Latin Kings hand symbol? There was a tatt mentioned somewhere in last nights discussion. I wonder what the tatt is and if it is symbolic as well.

ETA: Not Latin Kings and not Nortenos. Still looking
http://avm.gangs.tripod.com/id22.html Latin Kings
http://avm.gangs.tripod.com/id25.html Nortenos

Are you talking about his MS account or FB? If you have a link to his FB can you please post it? TIA

If he was already under suspicion and they were watching him, he wouldn't have a chance to run or to reoffend, they would catch him in the act. Many times they do that and we never hear about it.

Unfortunately, it takes time to do the tests, and to get all their ducks in a row. But if it was done in a big hurry, no doubt some defense lawyer would question those results and do everything possible to create reasonable doubt.

I don't think you understood my post. Of course I wouldn't want the results compromised. I'm talking about future technology that would allow the results to be done quicker.

We don't know if he was on their radar or not or since when. That is your opinion.

Now I'm wondering if the urine rumor was true and perhaps that's where the DNA came from. JMO

I know, what I am saying though, is in general even if say everyone lessons those chances, a predator will still find a way. There are things that can be done to make it more difficult for them, but they will always exist and unfortunately we will be on here talking about an adult or child that has come in harms way. Even if the person or parent took every precaution imaginable.

For every child that is kidnapped and murdered who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time... there are hundreds more who manage to grow up with nothing bad happening to them. And then there are the ones who are killed by someone close to them, or in their own family that no one ever suspects.

Watching the video of the guy, his eyes reminded me of Joran Van der sloot's.

:cry:

How very heartbreaking. I'm so sorry, Sierra.

What time is the presser this morning? The raw video says the family will be there too. God bless them. :(

Beginners Luck,

I am talking about the pics in his MS account.

I have found many of his friends and family on FB, including the guy in the MS chillin picture with him. I can't/won't post any of that though. With all of the family and friends I have found I am assuming he has his page set to private and does not comment (that I have seen so far) or he does not have a FB page (which I don't believe, unless he deleted it after her disappearance). HTH

OK Thrwo the tomatoes if you must. But I just read 4 differnt articles on line.Yes the guy own the car I have no doubt they have the guy which is sad. But the only one that is reporting any thing about DNA is once again the same one that claimed early on their sources told them they had the prep DNA before anybody including the LE knew about the Jetta.
All the sheriff is saying is the have phyiscal eveidence nothing about DNA yet.
Guess we will learn more at 8 PST

Marlene using past tense about Sierra is obvious now. The GMA clip states that LE were watching his guy for a very long time.

Gosh, I can't imagine being Marlene today.

I don't think you understood my post. Of course I wouldn't want the results compromised. I'm talking about future technology that would allow the results to be done quicker.

We don't know if he was on their radar or not or since when. That is your opinion.

I was at a conference a few months ago where they spoke in detail about forensics. The advancements that are being made are incredible.

A lot of times they want to make sure they can get a conviction so they wait until they have enough evidence but keep an eye on the perp. The last thing you want is for some little technicality to ruin the whole case. I think they also were hoping he would somehow lead them to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3