Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #16 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just heard about the arrest. Can someone point me to where the discussion on this starts so I can go back and catch up? TIA!

Poor Sierra - I have thought all along that she was dead before her mother knew she was missing. RIP Sweetie.

Does anyone have a link for the press conference? tia

I personally think they have been watching him since they ID'd the car in March and just recently got dna results back:moo:

SBM

LE said they had been watching him but that has it flaws..Anyone that would kidnap & murder a young girl is "dangerous" hence the arrest was decided to be made.

I think he will tell. Watching him in that video, I think he is going to be proud fo this.

Do you think this is the only time he did this? Or do you think there were others before, or even after? If not, do you think there WOULD HAVE BEEN others if he had not been caught?

Clu..LE seems pretty positive she's not alive & said they'd tell us why at today's PC..If the 'scoop' is correct his DNA was found on her clothes in the Juicy bag & probably some thing else in that bag or in his car that points to her being gone..Just got the results back maybe?

Right but to prove death without a body...there would have to be a lot of blood or something like the "death band" hair thing, i.e. some physical evidence, or the passage of time, usually. :seeya:

I think he will tell. Watching him in that video, I think he is going to be proud fo this.

Without a body or witness, the murder charge may be hard to convict. If he tells where she is, it not only becomes MUCH easier, but may also open him up to additional charges (rape, etc.) once her remains are recovered.

There is no incentive for him to tell. If he gets an attorny and they see what the prosecutin case sonsists of, it may be his best course of action, but I don't think he'd gain any advantage by telling right now.

Do you think this is the only time he did this? Or do you think there were others before, or even after? If not, do you think there WOULD HAVE BEEN others if he had not been caught?

I know this question wasn't directed toward me, I still find the need to write some thoughts that I've been dealing with since I heard there had been an arrest and that this guy really has no prior sexual offenses, and what little prior LE involvement that he does have is very minimal in nature. So how does a regular punk kid, get into the act of murder right off the bat? Unless of course we don't know enough yet to even ask the question. I'm stumped.

I think this is a case of obsession. We saw the tweets pertain to hints of this, I just didn't hault to that information.

With him having no record, and being young, if there are more I would be surprised. Obviously, as stated earlier in these threads, it could of been gang related.

I obviously think he is a threat if he is arrested on murder and kidnapping charges.

Not sure if anyone could respond to your post, I did. I feel I need to vent/talk to make this pressed a lil easier to take.

I do not believe he will confess, unless he knew Sierra and it was an "accident" but that is clearly not the case...even by looking at him, you can tell that, IMO. And murder without a body is not a given, in court. JMO

I know this question wasn't directed toward me, I still find the need to write some thoughts that I've been dealing with since I heard there had been an arrest and that this guy really has no prior sexual offenses, and what little prior LE involvement that he does have is very minimal in nature. So how does a regular punk kid, get into the act of murder right off the bat? Unless of course we don't know enough yet to even ask the question. I'm stumped.

Perhaps he didn't start out intending to kill her, my guess is he took her to rape her. I probably shouldn't even be making a guess without more information. JMO

Perhaps they also found DNA in his car or blood.

Conflicting news reports regarding whether he worked at Safeway. Booking photo looks like a red polo. Do Safeway store employees wear red?

Lord....what news to wake up to!!
Poor Breanna, went to her Twitter, and almost cried. They're gonna have to keep a real close eye on her.
Hope this dirt bag can tell LE where she is, so her friends and family can have some peace.
Rest in the arms of the Lord, beautiful Sierra.

Do you mean Danielle, her sister?

I know I have peeked at her friends tweets, and none of them believe she is dead, since she has not been found...they are saying that he is only "suspected" of murder, thinking that must mean LE does not know for sure. It is very sad to read...:(

Can we watch the presser live online (outside the US) and if yes where and TIA.

I still am very curious to see how this unfolds- he's 21 married and with a young daughter and no serious priors... Not the usual suspect no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HubCitySleuth