Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #16 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this question wasn't directed toward me, I still find the need to write some thoughts that I've been dealing with since I heard there had been an arrest and that this guy really has no prior sexual offenses, and what little prior LE involvement that he does have is very minimal in nature. So how does a regular punk kid, get into the act of murder right off the bat? Unless of course we don't know enough yet to even ask the question. I'm stumped.

I think he knew her or OF HER. MO

Right but to prove death without a body...there would have to be a lot of blood or something like the "death band" hair thing, i.e. some physical evidence, or the passage of time, usually. :seeya:

I think they found proof she was dead in his car.

I know this question wasn't directed toward me, I still find the need to write some thoughts that I've been dealing with since I heard there had been an arrest and that this guy really has no prior sexual offenses, and what little prior LE involvement that he does have is very minimal in nature. So how does a regular punk kid, get into the act of murder right off the bat? Unless of course we don't know enough yet to even ask the question. I'm stumped.

Maybe he just hasn't been caught til now?

I'm not surprised it turned out to be a LOCAL..Everything pointed to that conclusion..How does someone kidnap & murder a young girl & then just slip back into their life like nothing's happened? That's what always stumps me!

This is just heartbreaking, but I'm glad that they have a suspect and that the case won't stay unsolved. I just hope that he will confess, and that he will tell the LE where she is.

R.I.P. Sierra, may you rest in peace :heartbeat:

I do not believe he will confess, unless he knew Sierra and it was an "accident" but that is clearly not the case...even by looking at him, you can tell that, IMO. And murder without a body is not a given, in court. JMO

I don't believe he will confess either & I can tell that just by looking at him too..I'm pretty sure her body will be found (like Caylee's) before it goes to trial..

I think he will tell. Watching him in that video, I think he is going to be proud fo this.

I sure hope so but the arrogant ones sometimes love the feeling they are in full control and only they know where they have put the victim's remains.

IMO

I don't believe he will confess either & I can tell that just by looking at him too..I'm pretty sure her body will be found (like Caylee's) before it goes to trial..

I think you are right. Look at how many cases that have come to trial like this when the suspect even has the audacity to plead NG even when the evidence is overwhelming.

If she is found it will be from the diligent searchers or LE.

IMO

I think they had DNA on her clothes and no one to match it to till they found his car then they sent his dna out and just got the results back so they arrested him1

Just saw this and still floored by it...I watched the raw video of his perp-walk and I can't tell if the guy is being smug or if he's just dumb as a mud fence, he almost looks as though he has a really low IQ. He looks like he just got his head shaved and I wonder if that goatee/mustache is a new addition to disguise his looks or not. Am I the only one who expected to see gang tattoos up and down his arms? I was surprised he didn't have any.

Can you imagine, if he does work at the local Safeway, all those local stores donating food and water for searches while the killer worked for one of them? How many times did her mother/stepfather/friends go grocery shopping and come in contact with him? It just floors me.

They are also saying he does not work there!

I have wondered about that? So did he work at all? Could he have been a day laborer or a field worker? How was he able to afford a car and putting low tread tires on it which are high dollar?

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member