Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #16 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wonder if he gave it up.

I just hope LE just figured it out and didn't make a deal with him.

I think he told them.
I think there will also be alot more charges comming his way before this is all said and done..

Well, so far I have heard/seen 3 people who do not believe it is him. From article above, Momma, who lives with him says she doesn't believe he is involved *even though brother and father have been huge trouble makers*, sister says he had no motive so he isn't involved (just saw her talk on NBC local news), and co-worker from the Deli doesn't think he could have done this.... And all these people know he has been arrested.

Maroons, all of them. And in denial. Don't blame them for that part.

I'm so interested to know what physical evidence they have that they can't release yet. I have to admit my first thought after reading her tweets etc. that was that maybe she met and was messing around with this older guy and went with him willingly, maybe that would explain DNA evidence. Of course if that was the case, he'd be singing like a bird now facing murder charges. I guess I'm just looking for some way to hold out hope that instead of a murder victim, she is a scared troubled teen. :( Still praying they find her safe, but fear the worst. Seems pretty hopeless now that the other assaults seem so strongly to be linked. And it seems like they are searching really specific areas after getting him in custody.
My daughter will be 15 next week..she hates that I don't even let her walk 3 blocks to the gas station alone to get a soda because she says we live in a "good" neighborhood. She gets mad that I let my almost 17 yr old, 6 foot 1 son go alone...but I believe the risk is so much greater for these teen girls who think they are so safe.

I grew up in one of the safest Chicago suburbs, on the North side away from the "riff raff". I can tell you of 2 instances in which I believe I was almost a victim of abduction. I was in grade school however.

In the presser when they were talking about the other attacks a reporter said "Is this related to the march incident" and the answer was no.

I believe that the reporter was asking if his arrest for assault (which got his DNA into the system) was related to the March attack he was linked to, and the answer was no. MOO.

Uvas search:

didn't they recently say they had found some "irregularities" in the water that needed to be checked out? Wondering if that is what is up with today's search? I don't see the perp dishing out info on where he put her unfortunately :-(

When faced off with what they have on him and the SA giving him some deals I could perhaps then see him pull a "tree guy"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ow-tree-missing-Ohio-trio-abduction-case.html
^^MH tree case^^

I believe that the reporter was asking if his arrest for assault (which got his DNA into the system) was related to the March attack he was linked to, and the answer was no. MOO.

that's what I thought.

I don't believe the reporter was talking about the March 2012 attack of this year.

That attack could still be this perp.

I think he will tell them where she is. I hope so. MO

Hello all. I am new to this forum and found it by looking up Lake Cunningham in connection to Antolin Garcia-Torres. I could have sworn that I heard (during the news conf. this morning) photos of lakes and Lake Cunningham were found on Antolin Garcia-Torres's phone. When I rewatched the news conf I heard no mention of it. Am I crazy? I live a few mins from Lake Cunningham and was just there days ago with my fiance and our son to feed the ducks. The lake is open right now. By that I mean you are able to drive in and have a picnic, walk around etc. There were no people at the entrance booths although there may be during the summer. In fact there weren't many people there at all. It is a big lake next to a water park. There has always been talk of things (guns etc) being dumped in the lake because it is so easy to get into and the fact that while it's not a terrible place, when you look at the water you can imagine the talk is true. Not a very pretty lake. My heart is broken for Sierra and her family.....

I thought at the time I posted this link way back when, that it could have been related to Sierra's disappearance.

http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-co...describes-attempted-abduction-daughter-willow

I can see this as how he got Sierra into his car too.

I can't imagine why they believe this isn't connected.

I would like to know why they are convinced she has been murdered....

They've been watching him for a long time, 24-7. They would know if he was holding someone someplace and bringing them food, water, etc. They would also know if he's in contact with "associates" who might be holding her.

Crimes where two or more people abduct and keep a victim alive are rare. When they happen, there is usually a short period in which they keep the victim alive, not usually more than a day or so.

Jaycee Dugard and Colleen Stan are rare cases where a spouse is involved. Otherwise, perps who keep victims alive for more than a little bit, normally act alone.

I think the picture is pretty clear. She was abducted on her driveway. She was raped and then murdered, very quickly. The dumped her belongings, bit by bit, as well as hid her body.

He's been trolling around since then and aware the heat has been on him since LE has approached and spoken to him a few times. So, lucky for society, he probably hasn't had much of a chance to kill another child.

I agree with those who think he's a John Gardner type. I don't understand why they find killing a little girl so fun. I'll never get that.

all of the incidents that we're talking about right now make me think that it's him/all the same guy. and i think this perp is very much an attack from behind kind of guy... something that i've thought from the very beginning was that sierra was run up on from behind.

I have to admit I got the giggles when someone (more than one post) suggested that she had been attacked from behind and "frog-marched" to the car. Something about "frog-march" sounded funny (ha ha, not strange). But maybe I should have gotten past the language and taken the hypothesis more seriously.

LE can get his work records, cell info/pings, computer, etc and may help to correlate between other attacks???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ragnimom