Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #17 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't SUFFER in general population. That is wishful thinking. It is a rarity if they get attacked.

Yes, it's a darn shame they aren't just put into a room all together. Food could be shoved under the door and the room could be equipped with shower facilities and extras like soap on a rope.

I imagine 'hydro' could be linked to marijuana, since it is grown in many places hydroponically.??

urban dictionary says that is what it means. That's why I recalled hydro, as I had to go google what it was when I first read it although the context makes it clear it's some sort of drug. I imagine not much else getting sold in higschools???

Well, so we know that she made it at least halfway down her block. Halfway down is about where more houses are. That may be where that one home caught video of his red car.

Yes! I posted a way back they may have caught the actual abduction on a neighbors camera. I hope that's true! Good luck fighting that one in court AGT!

I have thought from the beginning that they have photo evidence (his phone, HER phone, computer account?). That's why I asked about Wifi access in RV parks (thanks to who answered, can't remember because posts are so fast and furious). Whoever found the phone surely didn't charge it before turning it in - maybe LE recovered something and they're not saying? Or, his phone, the kind of person who would leave a bag of his victim's belongings in plain sight (again he could have thrown it in ANY trash can) sounds like someone who might take a 'souvenir' image. Could they have intercepted this without the phone?

I'm tired and angry. SO much chat is being spent on this idiot when there are others missing out there. I liked the idea of trying to link some of the other missing Santa Clara girls to him. We should move on from bags and kittens to trying to make a real difference in his prosecution. I'm astonished by how smart people are on this forum - if anyone can do the sleuthing that would put him away for good and bring answers to some of the other families, you guys can. Look how much you've already done.

I think they are just waiting until AGT can speak to his attorney. But I don't know how this stuff works, so it's just a guess.

I don't think they would have charged him with kidnapping and murder, stating they have direct and circumstantial evidence without having a strong case. JMO.

It's all SOP, and what I was expecting.

If you don't have legal representation at an arraignment for serious charges, the court will automatically enter a temporary not guilty plea while you secure representation. You can waive that right to representation and enter an 'official' plea right then, but if not, then the arraignment will be continued when you have representation that can enter your 'official' plea for you. Not sure if that's the best way of describing the process, but I hope it gets the gist across.

All JMO

the document that was just posted upthread says she made it halfway down her street (or dogs lost the scent halfway down the street)

also says her bag, clothes, phone, inhaler, and money were recovered

And her house keys. So that answers another question about what happened to her keys.

This lack of information makes me want to drink a glass of wine but I have a preschool open house to go to tonight. :banghead: Dangit!

I will be drinking a large glass of vino tonight! Very frustrated too! BTW, and slightly off topic, I had no idea that this App Tapatalk has theTwitter button connected. If any of you are using Tapatalk for iPad look out for this, as the button could be turned on. My twitter accounts are business and personal. Meaning every post you make on this App could be sent to Twitter also.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I thought I read that they were searching development properties because AGT was working for a contractor. I might just be confused again...Ive been reading way too much LOL

I found this from Mercury News in regard to AGT working for a contractor:

"He got certification with a job-placement program and was dispatched to work with a San Jose contractor. To get to work, he would routinely drive north, past the area where Sierra was last seen, a fact that did not escape the notice of investigators."​

http://www.mercurynews.com/sierra-l...ra-lamar-suspect-good-son?source=most_emailed

OMG, one of the "kinder killers"???? That was the saddest, most horrific case I ever read. It took... what? Three months to find her body. RAD kidnapped Polly out of her own home in Petaluma. Poor Marc and his ex-wife went through hell before the arrest of RAD through the media.

Do tell, were you in the courtroom during the trial?

By kinder I don't mean to say he was kind. He isn't .It is just his crime was certainly more mild than many others in the system...yet people want them to continue living. If the public knew just a little of what some criminals have done, they would need to be on medication. The mind just can't go that dark or that deep w/o consequences.

Let the people against the criminals dying read the real files on what criminals are capable of...like look what those POSs did to the Petit Family. They should live? I say they are using up earth's valuable oxygen. Take them outside the courtroom after the verdict and shoot em..already. This waiting years and years for death is what is not right. It doesn't help anyone realize that death is a deterrent. If they got rid of them immediately, criminals may be more conscious of their crime.

I don't like Evil walking amongst us. I say get rid of it whenever possible.

Forensic: relating to or dealing with the application of scientific knowledge to legal problems <a forensic pathologist> <forensic experts>

That could be any kind of science. It just means they have irrefutable technical proof to back up the evidence.

I have thought from the beginning that they have photo evidence (his phone, HER phone, computer account?). That's why I asked about Wifi access in RV parks (thanks to who answered, can't remember because posts are so fast and furious). Whoever found the phone surely didn't charge it before turning it in - maybe LE recovered something and they're not saying? Or, his phone, the kind of person who would leave a bag of his victim's belongings in plain sight (again he could have thrown it in ANY trash can) sounds like someone who might take a 'souvenir' image. Could they have intercepted this without the phone?

I'm tired and angry. SO much chat is being spent on this idiot when there are others missing out there. I liked the idea of trying to link some of the other missing Santa Clara girls to him. We should move on from bags and kittens to trying to make a real difference in his prosecution. I'm astonished by how smart people are on this forum - if anyone can do the sleuthing that would put him away for good and bring answers to some of the other families, you guys can. Look how much you've already done.

What is it that you think we need to be looking up? I'm searching maps and places where a body could be hidden and not noticed for quite some time, others are thinking out of the box. Let us know what you are thinking about? Maybe we can find something from your thoughts?

I don't like Evil walking amongst us. I say get rid of it whenever possible.

This is how it's been through most of earths history, and still is among the wild. I really don't understand giving serious criminals regular meals, gym access, tv, books, etc.

Looking forward to seeing the forensics. The 'strong association' of the DNA bothers me.

I took that to mean that the DNA came from low count samples (touch DNA in common parlance). That worries me as well, as I don't trust low count - the results are often way too open to interpretation, and there is not single methodology accepted for interpreting - plus it's sooo much easier to cast doubts upon, as the results are by definition in the 'background contamination' levels of quality.

Nonetheless, if handled carefully & overseen rigorously, it's a powerful tool to help point the way towards other, more reliable evidence, which is what I'm hoping happened here.

All JMO

I think they delayed the arraignment because he was just assigned counsel.. the earlier link (that also mentioned a presser) said that such a delay was possible.

I don't think it means much.. just gives him time to meet with his court appointed atty.

(fwiw Huckaby did the same thing.. and also didn't plea for like three or four court appearances in the Sandra Cantu case)

urban dictionary says that is what it means. That's why I recalled hydro, as I had to go google what it was when I first read it although the context makes it clear it's some sort of drug. I imagine not much else getting sold in higschools???

Sadly, lots of drugs are sold in HS's every day. Marijuana is probably the least dangerous. Xanax, Oxycontin, Vicodin, Steroids, Cocaine, Meth, and more are pretty common at many schools.

I found this from Mercury News in regard to AGT working for a contractor:

"He got certification with a job-placement program and was dispatched to work with a San Jose contractor. To get to work, he would routinely drive north, past the area where Sierra was last seen, a fact that did not escape the notice of investigators."​

http://www.mercurynews.com/sierra-l...ra-lamar-suspect-good-son?source=most_emailed

There's nothing out there but fields. Where did he work?

What is it that you think we need to be looking up? I'm searching maps and places where a body could be hidden and not noticed for quite some time, others are thinking out of the box. Let us know what you are thinking about? Maybe we can find something from your thoughts?

Agreed. And don't forget about the SAR thread for Sierra too. Sarx, Oriah, Sreshowtime, and many other WS members have been working hard since Sierra disappeared.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=166791&page=12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member