Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #17 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And no one heard her screaming for help? Then again it was pretty early in the morning and he could have used a stun gun, so she didn't get a chance. He didn't sneak up behind her, so she must have seen his car slowly approaching her. Very bold on his part, abducting her near houses. I always thought he drove up to her from behind on the road outside of Paquita Espana. Weird.

me too. I wonder if he abducted her halfway to the bus. That is where it is desolated and not a chance of being seen. That would be the end of Paquita Espana Ct.

Related or not, someone's family is going to be getting the worst possible news. A body being found in a wooded area usually means homicide or suicide... :(

All JMO

Obviously I would prefer Sierra found alive, but I don't think that is a possibility so I hope this is Sierra, so her family can have some closure, a proper burial and AGT won't have his bargaining chip.

Either way, couldn't agree more. Very sad day for a family.

Same here. He can sit in jail and rot for life, I wouldn't push for DP, that's too easy. Let him suffer in General Population, and maybe he will get what he truly deserves, to be raped repeatedly and live a long life that way. The main thing would be to get my daughter home where we can put her to rest.

Respectfully BBM

Personally, I will never support nor condone the raping of convicted murderers, serial killers, pedophiles and/or psychopaths by other such animal-men whether in a prison system or elsewhere. JMO

With all due respect, and I am not quite caught up, but please don't assume that those folks who oppose the DP have never witnessed death row or "walk[ed] the tiers". Some of us have, and still do not agree with the DP.

We kill people in this country for killing people because killing people is wrong.

Of course this is not a DP debate - just asking you to please not make assumptions. I, for one, have walked the tiers, I've seen death row, I've read gruesome and intimate details in many case files. And still oppose the DP. I respect your right to support it, please allow me the safe space to oppose it.

Death is too good for him. Rotting in prison first, then dying (since we all do) is preferable for this despicable monster.

scaled.php

Yes, that does look more like an adult body. Unless they altered it on purpose knowing media would be snapping pics.

Plus I'm not sure LE would find two brown bags worth of evidence w/ Sierra, since she had already been stripped. That's assuming the bags had evidence.

Not saying this is Sierra but what makes you think they wouldn't find bags of evidence with her body? There is no doubt that if and when Sierra is found, tons of evidence collection will be done stripped or not. Soil, plant, insects, rocks etc etc

I think the picture makes it look further than it is. Most people walk their dogs farther. jmo

My driveway is 2000' long but it is inside a fenced gated property. I'm sure it would seem longer if it was along open fields and roads with traffic. But you are correct when you say it isn't a great distance.

If they are already loading a body bag, it can't be Sierra - as was pointed out up-thread, by this point she'd be skeletonized if out in the open & nude. That would mean a long & detailed process of removal, and calling in an outside consultant, most likely.

All JMO

What is it that you think we need to be looking up? I'm searching maps and places where a body could be hidden and not noticed for quite some time, others are thinking out of the box. Let us know what you are thinking about? Maybe we can find something from your thoughts?

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that people aren't working hard enough. I should have said I'm angry at myself for spending hours and hours thinking about this bag when it might be more productive to start looking at the wider picture. I agree with whoever said that he may have gotten away with this already a few times so thought he could get away with anything. The number of brunette girls of a similar height and age in that short a time period is seriously disturbing.

Yes, that does look more like an adult body. Unless they altered it on purpose knowing media would be snapping pics.

Plus I'm not sure LE would find two brown bags worth of evidence w/ Sierra, since she had already been stripped. That's assuming the bags had evidence.

Plus, I can't imagine, if they thought it was Sierra, that they would remove the body before the investigators in charge of her case got there to inspect the scene.

If this Statement of Fact, is all that LE has.. I am very worried for the outcome of this case.

http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/kion/statement_of_fact.pdf

I am sorry but this just isn't enought to convict him of murder. It seems to me that this may be a good chunk of their case and if it is, it is not as strong as I had hoped.
Just because she has not been tweeting or on FB means NOTHING, a person who is kidnapped and tucked away would obviously not be given a phone or laptop to tweet and surf social media sites.. this could easily be thrown out there and bring on reasonable doubt. Not to mention, there were tweets sent from Sierra's account (by friends on accident) that could also be brought in to suggest reasonable doubt that she is deceased.

The fact that the clothing she wore that day has been found, also means nothing. A person may have forced her to undress and left her handcuffed and unclothed, or even put different clothing on her. I also highly doubt that the kidnapper asked Sierra if she needed her inhaler to come with them before he kidnapped her.

A few people have also sent in supposed sightings, this could be brought up and suggest reasonable doubt as well. This case is just crazy and so confusing with the way LE is dealing with it. I would like to say they are doing a great job, but the more I read the more I feel that they are not exactly sure what they are doing and they are jumping the gun due to lack of experience with this type of crime.

I am finding that statement of fact to be ridiculously weak in this type of case. They can only put this man on trial for murder once! it's the only shot they have. I sure hope he doesn't get off because LE was so hasty to make an arrest.

If this was Sierra...hate to say it, but would they know right away whether male or female after 2+ months in the elements?

The body bag picture what you think is the head isn't, look closer I think they have a large brown paper bag also in that bag on the gurney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne