Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #19 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RSMB from the Mercury News.....
<snip>
"Sierra is loyal and is very much against bullying, especially of her friends. In those instances, she was verbally confrontational and couldn't suppress her feelings. She wasn't afraid to speak out."
-- Marlene LaMar, Sierra's mother
<snip>
"Sierra is very stubborn. She likes to be an independent woman who doesn't let anyone get her down. That's just who she is."
-- Danielle LaMar, 22, Sierra's sister
<snip>
"She loves makeup, oh my God, does she love high-end makeup. For a while she wanted to do graphic art, but more recently she was into makeup styling and fashion."
-- Steve LaMar, Sierra's father
"Sierra's cat, Chester, behaves like he misses Sierra. He's lonely. When she was there, she would play with the cat. But lately he's been crying at night, a throaty cry that cats make."
-- Carol Salinger, a Fremont neighbor
<snip>
"There are no bad endings. So if things are bad, it must not be the end."

More at link:

http://www.mercurynews.com/top-stories/ci_21794736/sierra-lamars-friends-family-speak-out

As the LaMar family marks its most painful milestone yet with their beautiful daughter and sister still missing, I cannot help but imagine how hard yesterday must have been for them.
Praying that the searchers are guided to Sierra on today's search. It has been seven months too long...
http://findsierralamar.com

AGT's court date is today at 2:00 pm PDT. I hope he pleads one way or the other so we can go forward toward justice for Sierra!

AGT's court date is today at 2:00 pm PDT. I hope he pleads one way or the other so we can go forward toward justice for Sierra!

I hope he enters a plea also. 30 more minutes. I was hoping she would be found already. My daughters name is Sierra so not a day goes by that I don't think about this poor girl.

AGT again waived his appearance at the hearing today, and the case has been continued to December 10 at 9:30 am. This is more than bizarre, IMHO.

We need a California attorney, or any attorney, to come here please and tell us how many times this can continue to happen. He was arrested back in May, I believe, or early June? When will he finally have to plea?

We need a California attorney, or any attorney, to come here please and tell us how many times this can continue to happen. He was arrested back in May, I believe, or early June? When will he finally have to plea?
I might be able to find out. If I do, I'll post it.

AGT again waived his appearance at the hearing today, and the case has been continued to December 10 at 9:30 am. This is more than bizarre, IMHO.

I apologize if this has been answered already, but how many times is he able to do this? Will there come a point where they will force him to enter a plea? I feel so bad for Sierra's family.

:bump:
Let today be the day Sierra comes home.

Pretty standard tactics for a murder trial. Doesn't matter, the outcome will be the same. Frankly, he's just giving us more time to find her. So thanks! And we will. I predict before Xmas. Let's see if I turn out to be right. Every land owner in Morgan hill should be checking old sheds, abandoned appliances like freezers, wells,barrels, crates, etc. We need each community member to dedicate one full day to thoroughly searching their property. She will be found. Persist!

Pretty standard tactics for a murder trial. Doesn't matter, the outcome will be the same. Frankly, he's just giving us more time to find her. So thanks! And we will. I predict before Xmas. Let's see if I turn out to be right. Every land owner in Morgan hill should be checking old sheds, abandoned appliances like freezers, wells,barrels, crates, etc. We need each community member to dedicate one full day to thoroughly searching their property. She will be found. Persist!

I hope Sierra will be found, but since the hundreds of searches have come up empty, it appears that AGT did a good job of disposing her body (ouch, hate to type that).. I'm sure he is smug in that knowledge. However, a plea deal may be struck. Something is going on, IMHO. It strikes me as odd that AGT keeps waiving his attendance at the plea hearings.

I hope Sierra will be found, but since the hundreds of searches have come up empty, it appears that AGT did a good job of disposing her body (ouch, hate to type that).. I'm sure he is smug in that knowledge. However, a plea deal may be struck. Something is going on, IMHO. It strikes me as odd that AGT keeps waiving his attendance at the plea hearings.

She will be found. I don't think he did such a good job hiding her as it is just hard to find someone. Especially in that rural countryside of Morgan Hill. She'll be found. Keep looking land owners. What if she is on *your* property? Please be thorough! As I said in previous posts, the search party I was with, was anything but thorough. It seemed more like a scavenger hunt against the clock vs. trying to find a missing teen.

Sadly, lots of people are never found. I wonder if Susan Powell will ever be found, or Stacy Peterson. Mickey would not have been found without the confession, in my opinion.

I reckon she's in water somewhere- how somebody who does not strike me as particularly sophisticated has managed to conceal her location... seems like dumb 'luck'. No more drama from his wife? Wish insiders would update with local opinion...

I reckon she's in water somewhere- how somebody who does not strike me as particularly sophisticated has managed to conceal her location... seems like dumb 'luck'. No more drama from his wife? Wish insiders would update with local opinion...

My opinion only, but I wouldn't be surprised a bit if his wife is well aware of where Sierra is stashed. MOO.

I might be able to find out. If I do, I'll post it.

Hiya Lina :seeya:
Were you able to find out anything regarding the question so very many of us have(ie. Re:clu's above quoted post).. I agree with Annie in that this is just beyond bizarre that here we are almost 6 FULL MONTHS AFTER his arrest and this is able to continue to delay any forward movement.. Hoping you're able to find out any info that could possibly shed light on how long this can keep up this BS!!:furious:

MOO is that this this far is only able to keep Sierra's body NOT located due to dumb luck and that's it... It is certainly NOT due to his great intelligence and sophistication..jmo.. The only possibility that I believe may be helping in keeping Sierra's body not yet found is the possible knowledge and/or even possibly some actual level of culpability via involvement(as in possibly after the fact) that his wife assisted in some manner to help her husband hide/dispose of Sierra's body and/or help further cover-up and conceal her husband's sick, heinous crimes.. IMO I find it plausible that any of the above mentioned level of knowledge and/or involvement "could" very well be at play here regarding his wife...

If you'll recall this full well knew waaaaaay prior to his ever being arrested...he knew(as did ALL of his family) that LE suspected his involvement and increasingly became more and more focused on him resulting eventually in not only being surveilled but also having GPS devices placed on his vehicle.. I find it possible that his wife could have very much went to great lengths at the point of LE first suspecting her husband.. I find it plausible that she could have very much assisted in numerous ways to further help cover-up, conceal, and/or destroy evidence of her husband's heinous crimes on young Sierra(which we all have heard her thoughts/opinions about poor Sierra in ruthless disparaging of this young girl who was the victim of her husband) :furious:

All jmo, tho and am not in any way making any accusations but rather only discussing what IMO are very much realistic possibilities..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCpsyche