Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #19 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree! If this wasn't so tragic, it might be comical.

Sadly though, I have to wonder if she was held captive for several days or more since his buying coverup items in advance shows this horrible crime did not happen spur-of-the-moment.

If he did hold her, I wonder if anyone else knew, and might account for his being so silent now.

Yes, whether he procurred her for a larger group of thugs (although his activities don't suggest that), or whether his miscreant wife knows...someone knows. Let's pray that if they have a brain in their head they will talk him in to plea bargaining to save his sorry *advertiser censored*s. Better yet, they should step forward and get immunity from prosecution by testifying against him. It really is time to put the spotlight on his wife. In my opinion, she knows...Either she steps forward or is an accessory to the crime. My opinion only, of course.

Sierra went missing on our wedding anniversary. My husband & I spent that day enjoying the glorious spring weather in the New Orleans French Quarter- eating, strolling, and shopping.

Sierra is often in my thoughts because I think of how we were enjoying that wonderful day as she most likely suffered through her last. She'll never have the opportunity to see New Orleans in early spring with the azaleas blooming and the scent of warm Creole food sifting down the colorful streets filled with jazz music being played by a street performer on his sax. She'll never get to know what it's like to celebrate being married to her best friend.

Where are you Sierra?

thinking on dear Sierra today- can anyone maybe refresh my memory?
If I recall correctly , LE stated there were videos showing the red car in the area..... did they ever state any specific times?
Also was it ever stated what time that Friday that someone actually saw him , in person? Like what time did family say he came home? Or someone saw him at a store or anything along those lines?
tia

I misspelled throw, man I was tired. Anyhow @Whisperer, I think he took her close to a place he used to play as a kid. LE would need to look into where he grew up. I agree he wouldn't be placing her in water if hes using the bleach and removing clothing. Its more like he wanted the remains to be found skeletal or dry as LE puts it.

Which sexual predator did he study to learn this technique? Ted Bundy did it minus the bleach. That also might lead to more clues about location. He had to of learned it somewhere. Anyhow thats still my best guess, a location near where he played as a kid.

At least by May 24, the identity of the suspect was known, as Garcia-Torres was to be arraigned that day. His car had been an investigatory target since early April. Sierra's DNA was in his car and his skin fragments were embedded in her items, along with additional DNA of his. Law enforcement found the various video captures of his car very helpful. Some were from private cameras. Yes, it would be good to know what time his car was where. It was Len Ramirez, CBS San Francisco who provided the fullest report on the above evidence.

Well, LE did take evidence from the foreclosed house near the corner of her street. That tells me that there were security cameras at some of the homes. Her street surely had to have some cameras. The street with the foreclosure was also a place with expensive homes and probably some cameras.

If he went all the way down Laguna (where he dropped her bag) heading towards her house, there are very High end homes at the very end of Laguna. They sneak up on you because one would not suspect them from turning on Laguna. You have to turn around bacause Laguna dead ends at where these homes are. He may have got caught on camera when circling back.

Could the bleach have been bought to kill DNA evidence, such as sperm? This is the only way I can imagine the items purchased could be connected.

In these days of better DNA forensics, I see that bleach is now being used by thugs who realize this and know that bleach destroys DNA and other kinds of evidence.
Considering the bleach and a turkey baster (I dislike even mentioning that!) was purchased by Torres, it sounds like he thought she might be found, or at least wasn't so sure about the secrecy of where he planned to place her. Still possible he did place her in water...
difficult to get inside his twisted mind on this.

So what you are trying to say is that AGT is dumb enough to go the Safeway he usually shopped at and using his club card, purchase incriminating items, but at the same time was clever enough to find a spot to hide Sierra that has never been located.
l just don't get this one at all.

So what you are trying to say is that AGT is dumb enough to go the Safeway he usually shopped at and using his club card, purchase incriminating items, but at the same time was clever enough to find a spot to hide Sierra that has never been located.

It is confusing, but I think AGT just got lucky in hiding Sierra's remains. We know he's not very bright by hanging out at Safeway stalking women in the parking lots and purchasing incriminating items. Let's face it, the guy grew up in the area and had a lot of time on his hands between his so-called jobs. Plus he had quite the head start after abducting Sierra. My best guess is that she is long gone (landfill, etc.), so AGT can remain smug knowing she will never be found.

This case is starting to remind me a little of Mickey Schunick. He's going BSL by not talking, plus there's no sign of Sierra at all. I'm starting to think that he may have an accidental accomplice, just like BSL accidentally had his sister drive him to LA and all that. For the longest everyone in LA was wondering how the hell he managed that. I remember telling people he had to have a driver that he didn't want to tell the cops about- and sure enough, he did- his sister that he duped. I think that Sierra has to be somewhere that the cops wouldn't suspect nor the unwilling accomplice, much like BSL's sister in TX. Does he have any siblings that have a freezer (gruesome as it sounds) or anywhere he could have buried her? Especially any family that lives out of town. BSL's sister lived out of state and the LA cops didn't think to go out of town. I wonder if AGT has any relatives out of state that he could have easily driven to and put her that. Have any of those areas even been searched? Hell, it's been done so much before by so many other killers.

I definitely don't think he's that smart at all. I think he's just a product of his upbringing with anger issues and obvious misogyny. I don't doubt that he stalked the poor girl. I think he killed her and stashed her somewhere. No thought, no intelligence at all. Put him behind bars where he can't hurt anyone again. He thinks he's smart with all the stalling, but he's making his own penalty phase all the worse. Good job, moron.

I don't think that the fact she hasn't been found indicates he's clever. JMHO. Lucky maybe, but not clever.

What I do think is that he may have buried her. I read an article one time that interviewed a homicide detective and he was asked what did he think was the smartest way that he's seen a suspect get rid of a body? He answered that the smartest way is burial.

He elaborated that the world is a large place and if something (someone) is placed underground it is almost impossible to find them unless you have a witness to the location that reveals it.

In my mind burying remains is the most simple and forthright way to dispose of them and probably crosses a lot of suspects minds.

JMHO.

Pretty sure this guy has the intelligence of a mop, so id say a lucky one-off that hopefully won't last forever. When I think of poor Sierra decomposing I get tears in my eyes.

I wonder if this moron knows that Sierra has become everyone's little girl in this community, and justice *will* prevail either in court, in jail, or the afterlife. (Or all three). If this sorry excuse for a "human" has any chance at redemption, he better confess to her whereabouts and take a plea bargain. Let's see if he has enough brains (or his attorney) to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red carpet fiber