Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #19 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because the phone was found 1st. Do we really know that was discarded first? Iirc no one knew Sierra was missing for at leat 7 hours.

If he turned L on Santa Teresa he would be going towards his house and Uvas. If he went to Uvas and disposed, why would he bring the bag back to the area?

Think like a predatory criminal instead of like a real person and you may answer that question.

Looking for scrap metal? In an old Jetta? Did his wife or mother work?

Just because the phone was found 1st. Do we really know that was discarded first? Iirc no one knew Sierra was missing for at leat 7 hours.

IIRC, LE had said the phone was discarded within minutes of her abduction. If that wasn't accurate then, your question needs to be explored.

Think like a predatory criminal instead of like a real person and you may answer that question.

Why was bag brought to the shed on Laguna?

1. It was on his way home from where he disposed and it looked like a good spot.
2. It was out of his way but he wanted to make a statement.
3. He wanted to mislead pollice into thinking she was nearby.
4. He wanted the items out of his car and didn't care deeply if LE found them or not.
5. He wanted people to know she was gone for good.

Since all her clothing was found in the bag, I am going to assume he hid the body naked under brush or down an incline in the woods. He removed her clothing after death, folded them, placed them carefully in the bag and then discarded her. He returned near the scene of the crime and put her books and bag in a place where they would eventually be found. At this time he was feeling some remorse...so he carefully placed them together.

This is an organized killer with two or more crime scenes. IMO, he has Intermittent Explosive Disorder at the very least. He fires up quickly and returns rapidly to pre-agitation state. He may have been fired up when he threw the cell phone. IMO he would rapidly turn on her at this point. He may have hit her to make her keep quiet and took her someplace close. I can't see him malingering with what he had to do. It was swift.

Between the time he killed her and the time he left the bag would need to be known. Did he bring the bag back the following day? unlikely, imo. I think it was put there shortly after the crime.

Good questions.
Why would he return to the area to dump the bag ?
If he wanted to isolate her from her belongings, as he did with the phone,
I would think he'd want to do that soon after abducting her.
The phone he could toss, but a bag full of clothing, along with a separate stack
Of school books would be a little trickier while driving. It could be done, but
You'd think there would be a trail of items, since he would not have been to
Chuck it all out at once.Clearly, he didn't do this.
So, maybe, he pulled behind the shed, took the pile as a whole and stashed it.
Then he took off.
The fly in the ointment, to me, is the " neatly folded " clothes in the bag. If he was in a hurry to clear the area, why would he go through the process of getting
Her clothes off at the shed? Then, why would he fold them and put them in the
Bag? Would a pile of books, a pink bag, and a messy pile of clothes have been any
More difficult to find than a bag with the clothes in it?
I know it has been stated that what she was wearing was found in the bag, but how do we know that? How would anybody know that? Speculation has been that LE must know that, based on
Video surveillance of her after leaving her house....but that is speculation, as far as I know. A
Couple of frames of the Jetta are all we know of any video evidence, I believe. Presumably, they
Have more. I hope so.
If there is no such footage of her after leaving the house wearing the exact clothing later found in the bag, I would find it easier to believe that the clothes in the bag were always in there, and that
She left the house with them in the bag, he did a quick dump, and then took her off to wherever,
While she was wearing her " go to school" clothes....
Then, there is no stop at the shed that was long enough to get her to disrobe, and no folding process, which would seem to run counter to somebody trying to clear the area in any kind of haste.

Of course, the big fly in this ointment is this : we have been told that his DNA has been found on
Her clothing in her bag.....so that would mean he had to been touching that clothing in some way,
And if the clothes were always in there, folded and untouched, that just cannot be .

Maybe he just did return to the shed on his way back home.

if those clothes had been in the bag for awhile, and at some point with other, heavier items on top - they would seem "neatly folded", almost pressed. speculating...AGT could've touched her clothing, while looking inside the bag maybe for her inhaler. then off to somewhere else.

IIRC, LE had said the phone was discarded within minutes of her abduction. If that wasn't accurate then, your question needs to be explored.

How can they tell ? It was not found till that Sunday .Just throwing another thing out to discuss since it going to be quite for awhile.

I thought it was said the phone was pinging and they tracked the pinging to a few minutes after she allegedly left the house.

Now I'm really going "Nuts". I knew I saw the phone was found off of Palm. In looking for when the phone was found, I saw this article. I had it in my head the phone was near Palm and if it was, that pretty much tells us Sierra was in a car at the bus stop.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Sierra-Lamars-Cell-Phone-Found-Cops-143347556.html

Later it was said the phone was found off of Scheller....go figure! It threw my whole theory off. Back to the drawing boards again.

Either way, I haven't found when the cell was found but I though it was Saturday.

It would make a difference if the phone was found near Palm instead of Scheller. I am thinking the news media just photographed an intersection and flew with it. There is a large field and it is between Palm and Scheller. Dougherty intersects these two streets.

Leaving the house, Sierra would turn L to go to the bus stop...and that would lead to Palm. If she was intercepted on the way to the bus stop, Palm makes sense as to where the phone was found. If the phone was on Scheller, then Sierra was picked up before she turned the corner. This doesn't make sense because of the residential area. If she would have screamed, many could hear her. It is way to risky to abduct on a residential street at that hour of the morning.

If the phone was absolutely found on Scheller, then she had to be lured into the car. I have my doubts. I think she was abducted on that stretch of road to the bus stop.

Two and a half months now, we've been puzzling over the Juicy sac & books, without advancing the question. That's why we're in Remedial Studies.

Why was bag brought to the shed on Laguna?

1. It was on his way home from where he disposed and it looked like a good spot.
2. It was out of his way but he wanted to make a statement.
3. He wanted to mislead pollice into thinking she was nearby.
4. He wanted the items out of his car and didn't care deeply if LE found them or not.
5. He wanted people to know she was gone for good.

Since all her clothing was found in the bag, I am going to assume he hid the body naked under brush or down an incline in the woods. He removed her clothing after death, folded them, placed them carefully in the bag and then discarded her. He returned near the scene of the crime and put her books and bag in a place where they would eventually be found. At this time he was feeling some remorse...so he carefully placed them together.

I'll pick the one that is the most simple answer because that is usually were the answer lays. #1.

imo

Two and a half months now, we've been puzzling over the Juicy sac & books, without advancing the question. That's why we're in Remedial Studies.

Haha:). Hopefully LE has a clearer picture of his habits, how he ticks, what motivates his criminal behavior etc. so they are able to figure out where Sierra is hidden. I think they do.

Looking for scrap metal? In an old Jetta? Did his wife or mother work?

Some members of his family said he was into picking up scrap metal. But that doesn't mean he actually did that. It could be something he told them he did, maybe to explain why he was gone sometimes or why he sometimes had cash so they would not question where he got it...who knows. I do believe his family thought he was doing the scrap metal thing even if he wasn't really. Either way, I do not believe he was out looking for scrap that fateful morning in March. I think he went specifically after Sierra. Perhaps he had tried to grab her before that day but was unsuccessful for whatever reason.

There's a business on Sierra's property...and maybe even the place next door. Did he know someone who worked there? There has to be some connection on why he was out there on that street.Imo, he had to have a reason to drive on Palm from Monterey Rd each day, if it is true that he did.

The shed where the clothes were found appears to be a working shed. Everything seemed in order and there was even a large trash bin. The one across the street was filled with junk...and was a dump site, for sure. Strange how he picked the neat shed to dump the bag.

"neatly- folded" clothes in a bag in the neat shed?

It would make a difference if the phone was found near Palm instead of Scheller. I am thinking the news media just photographed an intersection and flew with it. There is a large field and it is between Palm and Scheller. Dougherty intersects these two streets.

Leaving the house, Sierra would turn L to go to the bus stop...and that would lead to Palm. If she was intercepted on the way to the bus stop, Palm makes sense as to where the phone was found. If the phone was on Scheller, then Sierra was picked up before she turned the corner. This doesn't make sense because of the residential area. If she would have screamed, many could hear her. It is way to risky to abduct on a residential street at that hour of the morning.

If the phone was absolutely found on Scheller, then she had to be lured into the car. I have my doubts. I think she was abducted on that stretch of road to the bus stop.

I think so too. It makes more sense than at her door or in front of a neighbor's home, and no one saw anything. His vehicle was on her street that morning according to a neighbor's video evidence but I do not think it was ever said that they had him or Sierra on video that morning. But even so, LE might have a very good idea of where this incident occurred, and they only said scent stopped at her driveway because they did not want anyone to know the exact spot...so that they could save that information to use if/when someone confessed, as info that only the perp would know.

That said...it could be very possible Sierra made it much closer to her bus stop than we have been thinking. I think he waited and watched, she came out her door and walked. He followed until the time and place was right for the grab. I think he could have tasered her because she seems to me like the type who would have kicked and screamed or turned and ran. I think he had to have subdued her somehow to get her into his car without a fuss. And likely it was on that lonely stretch of road once she was past the homes.

I think so too. It makes more sense than at her door or in front of a neighbor's home, and no one saw anything. His vehicle was on her street that morning according to a neighbor's video evidence but I do not think it was ever said that they had him or Sierra on video that morning. But even so, LE might have a very good idea of where this incident occurred, and they only said scent stopped at her driveway because they did not want anyone to know the exact spot...so that they could save that information to use if/when someone confessed, as info that only the perp would know.

That said...it could be very possible Sierra made it much closer to her bus stop than we have been thinking. I think he waited and watched, she came out her door and walked. He followed until the time and place was right for the grab. I think he could have tasered her because she seems to me like the type who would have kicked and screamed or turned and ran. I think he had to have subdued her somehow to get her into his car without a fuss. And likely it was on that lonely stretch of road once she was past the homes.

Hi
Has it been discussed already regarding the tweet Sierra specifically stated that she woke up to her neck bleeding? Just trying to catch up on the fast moving threads from the last 2 weeks. It's mind boggling and to think that she was tasered before this...sorry if this was discussed already..TIA...JMO

The "neatly folded clothes" ... What "if" Antolin and Sierra had met before...what "if" they had planned on meeting up that day. Wasn't Sierra the last person out of the house that morning? Teenage girls are known to change into other clothes and put on make up once they get to school if they have very strict parents who won't allow them wear certain things. What "if" after her mother left she changed out of the clothes her mother last saw her in and folded those clothes neatly so they wouldn't wrinkle and she could change back into before going home? I think it's very possible that they both knew each other and had planned to meet up that day but after she got into that car something horribly went wrong. Maybe they argued and she threaten to tell his wife and he flipped out and thats when he threw her purse and phone? Or maybe they were near the shed and got into an argument and he threw her stuff. Or ...maybe they had argued on a previous occasion and she threaten to tell his wife and he pretended to make up with her and planned to meet up with her with the sole intention of getting rid of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member