Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #2 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must be confused, not unusual for me. I thought that the picture of Sierra with the Sharks sweatshirt/hoodie was taken on Thursday morning. To me, that is why mom doesn't know what Sierra was wearing Friday. When she last saw Sierra Friday morning, the teen was wearing pj's, and then mom left for work. Was there two pics of Sierra, one Thursday, one Friday. If I were her mom, I wouldn't be able to recall anything - my head would be exploding with fears about Sierra. Whether she was abducted, or left and met up with someone she had plans with, I don't know if she would surrender her phone and her bag. Possibly, there were two persons in that car. Also, I am not ruling out females being involved, as it sounds like some were "catty" toward Sierra, and catty females can be just as evil as males.
IMHO

I am confused now, because Trayvon was shot 2/26, and Sierra went missing on 3/16, so when was this show taped?

Doesn't NG usually do a repeat on Fridays? Every single news source show is covering Trayvon. I consider us lucky to have NG do Sierra. I never follow local news but I will now and let you know if I hear anything new..

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/65-Paquita-Espana-Ct-Morgan-Hill-CA-95037/19843054_zpid/

65 Paquita Espana Ct
Morgan Hill, CA 95037

Zestimate®: $752,400
Rent Zestimate:$2,940/mo

Just home price information for Paquita Espana Court. I just posted this as a point of reference. This is average IMO for this area and they go a lot higher too. Just near Paquita Espana Court on Lantz Dr there were some very large homes with large lots 1-2 acres. Yes there are home prices that are less in the area also. I drove all around and across Palm Ave the other side of Dougherty the homes were not nearly this nice.

IMHO it does not really matter to the case so much but people were talking about it and I know for people not familiar with this area it is surprising what the houses go for. The house next door to me in Santa Cruz 1900 square feet for $689,900.

So, was it tossed or "secreted away"?
I just watched the report on Nancy Grace and still am confused. Obviously, LE can't share this info with us.

I heard on NG that they said Tossed/discarded. Transcripts will be out later tonight.

Sierra-Lamar-004_540x405.jpg

Blue and gray sweatshirt

FBI started investigating inside home @2:30pm. FBI grid search took place in side yard of home. They show pics of FBI bent down and looking at on ground at black iron fence in yard. Since I am not there, I can't tell how the house is set up.

In San Jose Hills, the communities are set up and fenced with turquoise iron gates. These are Huge communities but iron fences/gates are everywhere. FBI is right up to the LaMar fence and looking on ground. As I say, I don't know where this fence is in relation to the house.

For w/e reason, they are concentrating on house and yard today.

I went through the intersection where the purse was found today as well. It is actually one street down from the farm stand I buy veggies at (not open for the season yet, still selling firewood). Anyway, you would have to totally park off the road. People fly down that road, so if you were going to stop your car, I think you would make an effort to get as much off the roadway as you can. I just feel like someone would have noticed that, which makes me lean toward the purse being thrown out of the window.

Mom, Bio-dad, and mom's BF are completely cleared. They have witnesses to where they were at the time of the crime.

Who knows what time the crime took place?

If I called LE right now and reported one of my four children missing and stated that I went inside at 4:30 and they were on the trampoline, and then I went back out, and they were gone. That could very well narrow down the time frame.

However, if I was not being truthful, the last time someone other than myself or my husband saw my children was yesterday afternoon at gymnastics. I really would have had over 24 hours. Not texts... tweets... twits... or posts... not pics, or webcams or whatever. Actually SAW.

I would hope LE would check out both and not just take my word for it.

true..but let's not forget the Raiders and Niners...LOL
OK WHAT ABOUT THE RAIDERS?
That's what the hand signal guys were DECKED OUT in!!!!!!!!!!!!
go to her twitter... then select recent images on left hand side.

pics 47-50? (ish)

you can slide them quickly at the top after selected.

Why toss the bag? It is distinct and very recognizable. The average criminal would have taken the money and put it in a dumpster.

It appears that the perp had no regard for being caught but is taunting LE, imo.

This. Taunting LE. This is what it has looked like all along to me. Just like Holly Bobo. Catch me if you can.

Melley just thinking out loud. If we follow the route the cell phone and Juicy bag were dumped. It wouldn't make sense for an abductor to hop on 101, wouldn't there be heavy commuter traffic at that hour?

I see some parks and open space preserves nearby. Could you reach them via back roads which are not well traveled?

True, lol, but they're not truly local to us southbayers, nor are the A's and Giants! (ok, so maybe I'm a bit of a hockey fan, lol)

OK WHAT ABOUT THE RAIDERS?
That's what the hand signal guys were DECKED OUT in!!!!!!!!!!!!
go to her twitter... then select recent images on left hand side.

pics 47-50? (ish)

you can slide them quickly at the top after selected.

Raiders gear was used a lot by gangs. I am going back twenty years...don't know if gangs still use their wear. IIRC, it was usually by hispanic gangs but I have been out of the loop since retiring from DOC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WMGTrueCrime