Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #2 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Melley just thinking out loud. If we follow the route the cell phone and Juicy bag were dumped. It wouldn't make sense for an abductor to hop on 101, wouldn't there be heavy commuter traffic at that hour?

I see some parks and open space preserves nearby. Could you reach them via back roads which are not well traveled?

If she did not go willingly I really don't think 101 was the route taken. Yes that is prime commute time.

I would be looking up Mckean, Uvas and the like, lots of privacy, little traffic.

Raiders gear was used a lot by gangs. I am going back twenty years...don't know if gangs still use their wear. IIRC, it was usually by hispanic gangs but I have been out of the loop since retiring from DOC.

It's still used. Just like 20yrs ago, it's also still just "cool", so it doesn't necessarily mean a thing.

There is a pic of Sierra in a Raiders cap. I put in in my signature.

from thread #1:
boaps said:
As the school was aware that Sierra did not show up on Friday, I hope LE looks into any other students who were also absent even from just the first period or two.

I, too was wondering about that... any kids missing from her hi school or the hi school in Fremont? Any news on that?

Where are you Sierra?!! :please:

edited to add: I'm WAAAY back on page 13 here, so the above might have been answered already, but need to get off and fix dinner! LOL! You guys are just so fast in posting everything! Thanks for keeping all us others in the know!!

I see Bailey Exit is the closest #101 exit to her house. Looks like a hop, skip and jump from Bailey. I don't have a good perspective yet on how close the bag was to #101. Was Sierra planning on going to her dad's house in Fremont that day? The clothes in the bag were not "going out" clothes...but seemed to be school-type clothing.

If she did not go willingly I really don't think 101 was the route taken. Yes that is prime commute time.

I would be looking up Mckean, Uvas and the like, lots of privacy, little traffic.

Did the landfill off Coyote Creek close?

Is LE still seeking evidence of a crime or have they stated that a crime has been comitted? I keep reading about the "crime" and wonder if I missed where they narrowed it down.

Melley just thinking out loud. If we follow the route the cell phone and Juicy bag were dumped. It wouldn't make sense for an abductor to hop on 101, wouldn't there be heavy commuter traffic at that hour?

I see some parks and open space preserves nearby. Could you reach them via back roads which are not well traveled?

You could easily go South on 101 with no traffic and then go anywhere from there. North would definitely have traffic. You can also get onto Monterey Highway from there and go North or South, but there is definitely traffic on that road, and many stop lights (its 2 and 3 lanes in each direction). So someone in a car fighting or trying to get away would be easier to spot (in my opinion, I am no detective).

You can reach Calero reservoir by going left on Bailey at that point. You could also continue North/NW on Santa Teresa and drive almost past my house (I am one block off ST) and then be lost in San Jose very easily (and then the Bay Area as a whole).

Taking #101 at 7:30 in the AM, heading north (silicon valley), would not be a good route if you are in a hurry. For w/e reason, criminals seem to get caught more easily the closer you get to SF. As in most parts of the country, the more rural the area, the more difficult to solve a crime.

respectfully snipped...

Only thing I've heard or read about boys.......
From NG transcript: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1203/20/ng.01.html

[/U]
COSBY: Was there anybody who was angry at her?

N: There were a few girls who didn`t like her. But it didn`t really get to her.

I wonder if the police have talked with this young lady and found out who these few girls might be??

And I've noticed a lot of you have mention Holly Bobo, and the similiars of the cases i.e. random items found - 'where' did Holly disappear from? close to California? Maybe her abductor/killer(?) moved here to continue his spree??!! :maddening:

respectfully snipped...

I wonder if the police have talked with this young lady and found out who these few girls might be??

And I've noticed a lot of you have mention Holly Bobo, and the similiars of the cases i.e. random items found - 'where' did Holly disappear from? close to California? Maybe her abductor/killer(?) moved here to continue his spree??!! :maddening:

Holly Bobo disappeared from Tennesse. A very long way from California. It's possible, but my guy says no.

I thought I heard Cordoza say the purse (okay I am calling it a purse now) was 'secreted' and 'hidden'. I will try to watch that on tv again, I recorded the news earlier. Does anyone else remember this?

Yes, the word "secreted " was used originally... Is the thinking that Sierra was actually in the vehicle when these items were thrown out ? If so, what was she wearing ? And why on earth would a predator drive along well travelled roads with a nude,young woman in his vehicle ? Unless it was a van,and he had some hep ?

Wonder if any useful prints showed up on the phone or the bag ? DNA ?

Yes, the word "secreted " was used originally... Is the thinking that Sierra was actually in the vehicle when these items were thrown out ? If so, what was she wearing ? And why on earth would a predator drive along well travelled roads with a nude,young woman in his vehicle ? Unless it was a van,and he had some hep ?

Wonder if any useful prints showed up on the phone or the bag ? DNA ?

Unless we have it backwards and she had changed into something "nicer" for someone and was taking the clothes in the bag so she could change into them later and look like she was coming back from school????

Holly disappeared from her home at about the same time in the morning. They found her lunchbox but LE there won't confirm anything. It is rumored her cell was found; LE won't say a word. This took place in TN. It is a very frustrating case.

At least we have LE here who talk to the media...it is refreshing. They even ask for the public's help...which I haven't heard of the recent cases I followed. The parent begging for help, search teams and getting themselves cleared immediately..WOW!

Unless we have it backwards and she had changed into something "nicer" for someone and was taking the clothes in the bag so she could change into them later and look like she was coming back from school????

About now anything in this case is possible. Since it is not even clear as to what she was wearing that morning yet?

The boys doing the hand signals are probably just regular teens. Most high school kids do the gangsta hand signs, and doesn't mean they are in a gang at all. It is often just the deaf sign language modified a bit. And they will do their area code for example, as a way to set them apart from another group of teens. My DD had a zillion pix with friends doing various hand signs and none of them are in gangs. imo

Hard to picture a teen willing to throw her "Juicy" bag or cell phone away.

The strange thing for me is her taking that bag to school in the first place..

Okay..but why the bra and underwear ? Going to change those too ? She could just have put on fancy undies and bra...no one at home would have been the wiser,right ?

I do not feel that she took off ; if so it would have had to be a fairly intense relationship... and it is very hard for a young woman to keep that on the down low... One or more of her buds would have known about it...

Seems like an abduction. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members