Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #2 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Marc Klaas. Yet another reason this reminds me so much of Holly's case. I'm just glad in this case LE is asking for the public's help.

"There's a perception her cell phone was thrown from a moving car," Klaas tells KRON 4 News. "Now the bag that had the clothing in it also seems to have been thrown from a moving car. My best sense after having gone to visit the family is that they're living in a pretty remote place and if you don't have business in that neighborhood, chances are very great that you're not going to be in that neighborhood. Now, it's at the very end of a cul-de-sac which has about eight houses on each side leading up to the turns left to the road that she turns left to to walk to the school bus and from that point on, it's nothing but fields, nothing but farmland. I personally believe that whatever happened to her happened in that cul-de-sac and I think the business with the cell phone and the couture bag being found in a different direction might just be misdirection."

http://www.kron.com/Article.aspx?ArticleID=3534

8 Houses on each side leading up to hers at the end?
And nobody saw anything?
Heard anything?
This would have been the time of a lot of activity, no?

If her scent stopped there, then I agree that is where she was picked up.
But, I can't imagine anything with a stranger being involved right in the middle of a freaking cul-de-sac!

"There's a perception her cell phone was thrown from a moving car," Klaas tells KRON 4 News. "Now the bag that had the clothing in it also seems to have been thrown from a moving car. My best sense after having gone to visit the family is that they're living in a pretty remote place and if you don't have business in that neighborhood, chances are very great that you're not going to be in that neighborhood. Now, it's at the very end of a cul-de-sac which has about eight houses on each side leading up to the turns left to the road that she turns left to to walk to the school bus and from that point on, it's nothing but fields, nothing but farmland. I personally believe that whatever happened to her happened in that cul-de-sac and I think the business with the cell phone and the couture bag being found in a different direction might just be misdirection."

http://www.kron.com/Article.aspx?ArticleID=3534

Interesting. But here is my question. Let's say the perp lives on her street and grabbed her and put her in their car and drove it into their garage next door. And they stayed for awhile and then eventually went to dispose of the phone and the bag. Wouldnt the cell pings show the difference between that scenario and the scenario of being thrown immediately into the field?

Also a side note, both Calero and Anderson have ranger stations that are manned because of the Zebra Mussel quarantine, so those would not be good choices to go to.

Exactly. I was trying to explain this a few days ago about those vast areas having controlled access.

I keep thinking one thing happened and then change my mind.
My first impression before I listened to everyone else and before this got big (I am somewhat local to her) was that her mom was not being totally honest.

I then thought she could have been thinking she would skip school for the day and ran into something/someone else.

When her stuff was found I thought she gave her mom the impression she was wearing one thing to school and would switch clothes before coming home (t-shirt/jeans)

I then thought that she was going to skip school run off with someone via internet or forbidden relationship ... (maybe step dads friend or older person who would encourage her to keep it as secret as secret can be. When I was in high school my 16 year old friend was having an affair with a man on her dads baseball team , he was 25 she told no one including me, until she was busted with him. If thats the case, that could have gone bad)

Now I think somebody waited for mom to leave, got into the house immediatly and she still did not have time to change into her clothing. However, who ... unless they HAD THE TIME.. would really put her belongings into a bag and toss it so close to home?

Someone that had the time before/ BEFORE they knew she was missing. I really think it was somebody who knew that family well. And I'm sorry but I think she may not have even been seen that morning.

She took a picture that morning ---- ? or was it the morning before, because that I would have to know.

The texts and surfing the internet--- anyone could do that. But the picture--- if it was that morning then I am wrong.

I am just using your post as a jump off because while reading it I thought of something.

I wonder where are the PJ's mom saw her in that Friday morning?

Are they folded away.....or....in the hamper..... or.....thrown around the room.....or......missing?

This would give us more insight into how/what frame of mind she was in when she left!

Maybe she left the home in her pajamas!

Just thinking through my finger tips!

JMO

JDB, you are right, actually much less than 25 minutes away.

I am confused about why they are searching that pond unless they have more info that is not being put out there. Going to that pond would be totally back tracking.

I even think it is visible from 101, but not 100% certain about that. Coyote Creek GC is totally visible from 101 and when you (my husband) plays it you can see the highway traffic right in front of you. It actually spans both sides of 101 and you have to go underneath the freeway to get to a few of the holes.

You know I have not been down 101 in awhile but a lightbulb just went off. Yeah the one brain cell flickered I know they closed Parkway for fishing or I think they did. But is it still full of water? Iirc there are areas there you can't see from 101

Bathing suit...hmmmm.....that may be one item that mom could identify as being missing or not?
My DD has more than one bathing suits, but not too many to notice which one(s) she has taken with her..(I think :waitasec:)

I would never know because we live in a California beachie town and DD must have a zillion tops and bottoms and she and her friends leave them at each others houses all of the time too. I would never be able to guess which clothes were missing either. Hope I never have to.

But I really do not know what could have happened to Sierra. I hate to think it, but I am leaning towards a stalker/lurker scenario.

So if they cleared the Mom,Father, and Boyfriend then why are they searching the house (Evidence Van) unless they think a crime happened inside or is just routine for LE /FBI?

Anyone have access to her blogs? Do her pictures show her surroundings? If my girls were to have a computer in their room (no they don't) and take pictures there I would be ashamed of what it looked like! what do her surrounds look like?

I'm not very familiar with that school campus. Do they have lockers? If so, that might explain where a lot of stuff is. It is entirely possible that there were a few other items in that bag that were not publicly mentioned. They don't always (heck often) disclose everything to the GP.
But the story is that she never made it to school that day.

So if they cleared the Mom,Father, and Boyfriend then why are they searching the house (Evidence Van) unless they think a crime happened inside or is just routine for LE /FBI?

That made me think of something. One reason kids hate to take the bus is that they have to leave so much earlier to get to school. She had to leave at 7:15 and then wait and then go to all of the other stops.

However, if someone gave her a ride to school, then they could come over and hang out at her house alone with her, and still be on time to class if they left later. Maybe she planned to meet an older kid at the house and expected to get a ride to school later on.

Some wilder kids have Wake-n-Bake breakfasts where they smoke a joint together before school. Maybe someone invited her to do that and it went bad.

8 Houses on each side leading up to hers at the end?
And nobody saw anything?
Heard anything?
This would have been the time of a lot of activity, no?

If her scent stopped there, then I agree that is where she was picked up.
But, I can't imagine anything with a stranger being involved right in the middle of a freaking cul-de-sac!

From the little I could tell from the video shown on NG's show, the houses appear to be on fairly large lots and set back quite a ways from the street. Some seemed to have gates at the ends of the driveways. The lots have mature trees which might obscure some view of the street too. So it actually seems plausible to me that none of the neighbors noticed anything suspicious.

Yes...but if this a runaway gone bad...maybe there are items stashed there as part of the plan.

Big IF, I know.
OK, I get it (I was thinking of the "simple" abductor theory).

Your scenario would mean that she stashed them at school, and didn't bring them home on Thursday. But then, of course, she probably has multiples of all that stuff.

:banghead:

I know this isn't believable, but I just lost a brilliant thought (worse than losing a post)...hope it comes back. ;)

Interesting.

When were these taken? It looks like she hasn't "moved" into her room yet.
Packing box, pictures and calendars and wall stuff not yet hung.

And, what is wrong with the wall in the top link?
It looks like it doesn't go all the way to the floor! (Purple back wall)
it even has what looks like a blind roller bottom.

I kept looking at it and still coudn't figure it out.

Another Bay Area person here, No they are the San Jose Sharks Ice Hockey, in the National Hockey League. Team colors are blue, black, and white. Very prominent here, and F.Y.I., I disagree with another poster who said we don't call them purses here- where I live people call purses purses and bookbags/backpacks are something totally different. What LE chooses to call things is a totally different manner.
I also feel that it's entirely possible her abductor forced her to strip, so she folded her clothes neatly and left her purse as a trail...

http://sharks.nhl.com/club/roster.htm

Er, I was referring to the Black Diamond Elite Cheerleading squad.
I couldn't find anything about it and neither could PinkiGreen.

That's what we were talking about.

Thanks anyway.
Did anyone find out more about them?

Interesting.

When were these taken? It looks like she hasn't "moved" into her room yet.
Packing box, pictures and calendars and wall stuff not yet hung.

And, what is wrong with the wall in the op link?
It looks like it doesn't go all the way to the floor!
it even has what looks like a blind roller bottom.

I kept looking at it and still coudn't figure it out.
Grey sweatshirt was posted 3/04/12 at 11:42pm
http://twitter.com/#!/cccairuh/status/176528084181319680
The one in the blue sweatshirt was posted 3/14/12 at 9:02
http://twitter.com/#!/cccairuh/status/180096589518483456

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics