Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #2 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe its a larger room with a divider? Are there any step-siblings? Her mother did mention a girl's name on the Today show.

It looks like a sliding closet door to me. Those free hanging closet doors. My dad just put some mirrored ones in my bedroom for me for Christmas. The carpet goes under and everything.

I wish they'd clear up the book speculation. If her books were tossed out by her purse makes it more sinister in my mind. Were they in the bag/purse/pocketbook?

I think the dark-blue shirt photo is taken with the "closet doors" behind her, which would put the purple wall to the viewer's left.

It's a little unnerving - I think the lettering/words on the shirt are reversed.

Is this really the same room?
Her hand is held up taking her picture in a mirror?

Are there more pics where her room can be seen?
Wasn't there one with a cat I saw?
Any others?

I think the dark-blue shirt photo is taken with the "closet doors" behind her, which would put the purple wall to the viewer's left.

It's a little unnerving - I think the lettering/words on the shirt are reversed.

They ALWAYS are when you take a pic of yourself with a celly telly. (as far as I know)
The one in my signature I had to do a horizontal "flip". So we can tell by looking whether she took the pic or someone else did.

ETA: phones with front facing cameras take mirrored pictures.

Any others?

IMHO I think one room is at her mom's and one at her dad's.

It looks like a sliding closet door to me. Those free hanging closet doors. My dad just put some mirrored ones in my bedroom for me for Christmas. The carpet goes under and everything.

It looks like a purple "wall" to me? With a futon in front of it.
Where are the door slides?

The lettering is... she is wearing a Warriors shirt... another local sports team... Pro Basketball.

They ALWAYS are when you take a pic of yourself with a celly telly. (as far as I know)
The one in my signature I had to do a horizontal "flip". So we can tell by looking whether she took the pic or someone else did.

Oh. That must be why I keep seeing pics on fb shot in a bathroom mirror.
So that it reverses the reverse image!!

More mention of urine....???

http:///viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981212548

That Looks more like a blog than a newspaper report.if you look below they also have another article saying the text revealed.

? If she (or anyone) held a camera/phone to take a photo of oneself...it would be just the same as someone else taking the photo.

Unless a mirror is involved. ;)

Or maybe I'm just tired. Could be!

8 Houses on each side leading up to hers at the end?
And nobody saw anything?
Heard anything?
This would have been the time of a lot of activity, no?

If her scent stopped there, then I agree that is where she was picked up.
But, I can't imagine anything with a stranger being involved right in the middle of a freaking cul-de-sac!

There are 4 houses on each side of the street.

http://www.bing.com/maps/?v=2&cp=q5... Espana Ct, Morgan Hill, CA 95037&form=LMLTCC

Anyone know which is Sierra's house?

? If she (or anyone) held a camera/phone to take a photo of oneself...it would be just the same as someone else taking the photo.

Unless a mirror is involved. ;)

Or maybe I'm just tired. Could be!

Most of the pics look like they were taken by webcam. Does that make a difference?

Any others?

She took this one with her computer.
8585091_448x252.jpg

I wish they'd clear up the book speculation. If her books were tossed out by her purse makes it more sinister in my mind. Were they in the bag/purse/pocketbook?
I'd like to know more about that too. On NG her mother said that she might put a notebook or maybe a book in her bag, but usually she carried her books. She didn't have a backpack and didn't usually use the Juicy bag for them.

What they do because my daughter has done it,is hold your arm out take the pic with your cell phone and you can download it on your computer to Facebook or wherever.The mirror would reverse the wording on the shirt.

OK....I'm a dork...

Took a self pic with my phone...words are normal on my shirt.

With the laptop, its reversed.

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members