Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #2 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK....I'm a dork...

Took a self pic with my phone...words are normal on my shirt.

With the laptop, its reversed.

:rolleyes:

does your cell have a front facing camera?
AjRHIBnCIAAiqzw.jpg

not backwards

http://www.kionrightnow.com/story/17234844/sheriff-missing-morgan-hill-teens-purse-clothes-found?clienttype=printable

It was found on Sunday afternoon near Santa Teresa and Laguna, just a couple of miles from the teen's mom's home.

"It was her clothing. It was things that she would have kept with her and it was school books. We believe she was on her way to school. It shouldn't have been where it was. It definitely elevates our concerns," said Sheriff Laurie Smith of the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Department.

OK, I get it (I was thinking of the "simple" abductor theory).

Your scenario would mean that she stashed them at school, and didn't bring them home on Thursday. But then, of course, she probably has multiples of all that stuff.

:banghead:

I know this isn't believable, but I just lost a brilliant thought (worse than losing a post)...hope it comes back. ;)
I think losing our train of thoughts is an epidemic right now. So much going on...and yet so puzzling!:seeya:

FYI: Gather and Examiner are blog sites. They are not MSM. A blog post written by a reporter is considered his/her opinion, even though the post might contain facts reported by MSM.

If the writing is responsible, it's usually all right to reference an Examiner or Gather blog post and provide a link, but we can't copy and paste.

Just keep in mind blogs are not a substitute for MSM, and we don't use them to support facts.

Thanks!

Looks a little big for a phone??? maybe a boy with those small computer games? does she have a younger cousin or relative? I have to look again.

As for the pics that some are direct and some are reversed from web cams or whatever...

The mole on her neck appears to be right of center in the normal front pics, left of center in the one that appears to be reversed. Just for reference, I know a few of the pics have her neck covered. Still not sure if the picture perspective is meaningful at all.

I need to shut off my mind now...zoo day tomorrow with 6 kids ages 10 and under. :eek:

I'm old and need much sleep :p

Nope. Mine is on the back.

Not a guy?
But, again in the way of photo anomalies...what is the white "glare"
sticking out from around the face and body?
Not sure I've seen that artifact in a pic before.

oops. Thought I was bringing the reference pic over with me.
Evidently not!

??? someone txtg on a slider cell phone.
Do they have eyeshadown on? hair in a pony tail?
A friend I guess.
maybe her mom?
Unless I am looking at another picture..it looked like a boy to me..maybe same age or younger than Sierra.

Local news (KTVU) just showed the vigil they had at the old (Fremont) h.s. tonight. Mom talked but I missed it. They will show it on the other channels at the 11pm news if anyone is up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
immsbhaven