Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #2 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Er, I was referring to the Black Diamond Elite Cheerleading squad.
I couldn't find anything about it and neither could PinkiGreen.

That's what we were talking about.

Thanks anyway.
Did anyone find out more about them?

Still nothing. Maybe they are an independant locally run team. Sometimes coaches or Moms will start their own...:confused:

Interesting.

When were these taken? It looks like she hasn't "moved" into her room yet.
Packing box, pictures and calendars and wall stuff not yet hung.

And, what is wrong with the wall in the op link?
It looks like it doesn't go all the way to the floor!
it even has what looks like a blind roller bottom.

I kept looking at it and still coudn't figure it out.

Great find,and I am beginning to wonder if this was not taken when she first moved in,how do you find out about this unless it was time stamped.

Still nothing. Maybe they are an independant locally run team. Sometimes coaches or Moms will start their own...:confused:

Thanks.
Well, from the references you'd have thought to find results of competitions.
Or exhibitions...something!
I never even found a website for them.

Hey, do me a favor and go to the link of her room pics and tell me what your impressions are.

Great find,and I am beginning to wonder if this was not taken when she first moved in,how do you find out about this unless it was time stamped.

Someone just posted above these a date for her sweatshirt pics.
(I notice the pink strap of the Juicy Couture bag on her shoulder, too!)

Is the wall not the strangest thing?
Is it like a roll down room divider or what?!

Okay going over this in my head.
To me suicide is out, no one is going to pack and throw away their purse/bag if they are going to commit suicide.

I also thought of the changing into something at school and then changing back mindset, but you would not have the panties/bra packed in that case.

The phone was obviously thrown out immediately, all new/police reports lead to that by the mud and wetness. But who is to say the purse/bag was not thrown out later if nothing else to lead away from the actual crime scene.

I have a bad feeling the clothing in the bag were what she was wearing that day, I think whatever/whomever made her change or made her remove them. If they folded them neatly to dispose of them in her bag, they knew her well and cared enough to fold them afterwards. It was someone who cared for her.

I know the dogs hit on the scent leaving the house and to the driveway, I am sorry that their are alibi's for that morning, but I am leaning towards thinking something happened in or around the house. If she was packing for a secret overnight, she would have packed make up/phone charger/brush and taken her inhaler. IMHO

And to add, I also think that is the strap of her bag in the photo above on twitter, that is not her bookbag, she obviously loved that bag. Would love to know if they found her books as mentioned above or not, would like some clarity on that. I believe this was her purse.

Those are some funky walls. Looks like they don't join in the corner or meet the floor. Trick of light? Bad painting? Did she live in the garage? :what:

Those are some funky walls. Looks like they don't join in the corner or meet the floor. Trick of light? Bad painting? Did she live in the garage? :what:

EXACTLY!!

If I didn't know better, I'd think I was looking at a set where they roll down backdrops!

California homes are just sooooo Hollywood I guess.

You can see where the carpet continues on underneath the "wall".
And where the purple rolls up. And yes, not connected at the corner.

The grey sweatshirt pic has to be move in day or shortly thereafter. I'm 35 and I've got more girly crap laying around my bedroom than SL does. :rolleyes:

EXACTLY!!

If I didn't know better, I'd think I was looking at a set where they roll down backdrops!

Maybe it's a sliding closet door?

I see a thing that looks like a bed with a purple spread and some kind of blanket/duvet on top, with a furniture leg in the middle of it. On the right-hand side, I see what looks like a sliding closet door that isn't quite flush against the back purple wall.

Am I looking at the wrong photo? She's wearing the grey shirt and pink purse strap...

Maybe it's a sliding closet door?

In the dark shirt one I think you're right. Looks like a folding door. But the other is just weird. :what:

Of course...I live in a 1950s Okie house...so maybe its a new construction style. ;)

You know I have not been down 101 in awhile but a lightbulb just went off. Yeah the one brain cell flickered I know they closed Parkway for fishing or I think they did. But is it still full of water? Iirc there are areas there you can't see from 101

It is still full.

EXACTLY!!

Maybe its a larger room with a divider? Are there any step-siblings? Her mother did mention a girl's name on the Today show.

Not a wall, looks like a cork board leaning on a desk?

I think the dark-blue shirt photo is taken with the "closet doors" behind her, which would put the purple wall to the viewer's left.

It's a little unnerving - I think the lettering/words on the shirt are reversed.

I think its a closet to the right. You can kinda see something sticking out. The door out is probably right side.
Kinda cool colors , I think.

More mention of urine....???

http:///viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981212548

Someone just posted above these a date for her sweatshirt pics.
(I notice the pink strap of the Juicy Couture bag on her shoulder, too!)

Is the wall not the strangest thing?
Is it like a roll down room divider or what?!

To me it appears to be a closet door on a track that is not all the way closed on one end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl