Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #2 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to picture a teen willing to throw her "Juicy" bag or cell phone away.

The strange thing for me is her taking that bag to school in the first place..
Yeah, I really don't see it happening, unless maybe someone promised her bigger and better, but still.... She doesn't come off as that naive.

I see them walking around all the time with their designer bags on campus, so not a surprise on that one, at least around here.

The boys doing the hand signals are probably just regular teens. Most high school kids do the gangsta hand signs, and doesn't mean they are in a gang at all. It is often just the deaf sign language modified a bit. And they will do their area code for example, as a way to set them apart from another group of teens. My DD had a zillion pix with friends doing various hand signs and none of them are in gangs. imo

These boys look like young wannabees. Maybe their brothers are in a gang, IDK.
picture.php

This is the hand signal I saw.

Okay..but why the bra and underwear ? Going to change those too ? She could just have put on fancy undies and bra...no one at home would have been the wiser,right ?

I do not feel that she took off ; if so it would have had to be a fairly intense relationship... and it is very hard for a young woman to keep that on the down low... One or more of her buds would have known about it...

Seems like an abduction. MOO

I feel this ended in an abduction, but that's not how it started for her.

And my experience is that girls can be incredibly good at keeping things quiet, from all of their friends. Happens ALL the time sadly.

The bra and underwear don't seem wrong to me either in this scenario, for all we know she could have left wearing something with a built in bra, no bra or strapless.

OMG, would NG stop calling it a "pocket book"???? It's not a pocketbook at all, not even close.
It looks like a humungous purse to me, NOT a backpack or bookbag.

F.Y.I., I prefer large purses, I'm always having to stuff my daughters stuff into them!

http://maps.google.ca/maps?ll=37.19...noid=-didBgXX_hzl30SBcIQ51g&cbp=12,148.2,,0,0

When items were getting tossed from the car, the vehicle would have been traveling roughly 60 feet per second @ 41mph . That 2nd intersection with the purse is only about 4000 feet down the road. So would have taken <1 minute to get there if accelerating. Typical speed on that road is 55+ for vehicles.

Maybe that was the dump spot because there was not a car coming the other direction? Just thinking out loud and thinking about what I saw when I went there a couple of days ago. IMHO of course.

She would totally take that bag to school, pretty much the reason for having one. Her friends probably have them too.

I feel this ended in an abduction, but that's not how it started for her.

And my experience is that girls can be incredibly good at keeping things quiet, from all of their friends. Happens ALL the time sadly.

The bra and underwear don't seem wrong to me either in this scenario, for all we know she could have left wearing something with a built in bra, no bra or strapless.

I think she may have been wearing a swim suit under her clothes and the clothes that were found were a change that she was taking with her. If she had her schoolbooks, then I think she was heading for school first and was blindsided by someone she trusted.

But it could have been a stalker as well. I am not sure because there are so many odd things here.

True, of course 1/2 of the population of the bay area probably has some sort of Sharks wear. It is the only local team for any sport and they have a HUGE following.
Not true, we have the A's, the Giants, the Raiders, the 49er's, and the Clippers. Also, not everyone wears the black Sharks Jerseys. In my experience, the blue and black one is much more common, and I know some die-hard Sharks fans...

Divers will continue to search for missing Morgan Hill teen Sierra LaMar in the Ogier Pond and surrounding waters Friday. The pond is near Coyote Creek Golf Course.

The search will also continue within a three-mile radius from the LaMar's home.
Police are continuing to perform consent searches of neighbors' homes, all of whom have cooperated.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Roadblock-Set-in-Sierra-Lamar-Search-143968486.html

The other waterways and other locals correct me if I am wrong really close is is Anderson Calero and Coyote reservoirs all iirc are within 25 mins away. But if kidnapped I don't think she was taken there directly from the house.

I think she may have been wearing a swim suit under her clothes and the clothes that were found were a change that she was taking with her. If she had her schoolbooks, then I think she was heading for school first and was blindsided by someone she trusted.

But it could have been a stalker as well. I am not sure because there are so many odd things here.

Unless she thought she was going to a hot tub I don't know where she would have been going that day in a swimsuit, it was not a nice day!

I'm still lost-where do they think all of her other stuff is? I cannot believed she left the house with ONLY a change of clothes and her phone. What about her grooming stuff? Wouldn't that fill another whole purse?

Also in Holly B.'s case, her "lunch carrier thing" was found 6-8 miles away, depending on which report one reads...so apparently whoever tossed that out had a different reason than just getting it out of the car ASAP. Some say it was a diversionary tactic, but since LE knows so little about what happened that day, who knows.

I think there has to be another bag/purse...and why throw out one and not the other? The one that is "missing" IMO is the one that would have the things she would need all the time, wallet, make-up, etc...JMO

The other waterways and other locals correct me if I am wrong really close is is Anderson Calero and Coyote reservoirs all iirc are within 25 mins away. But if kidnapped I don't think she was taken there directly from the house.
Add to that Chesbro and Uvas as well as various streams that would have been running because of the recent rains.

I'm still lost-where do they think all of her other stuff is? I cannot believed she left the house with ONLY a change of clothes and her phone. What about her grooming stuff? Wouldn't that fill another whole purse?

Also in Holly B.'s case, her "lunch carrier thing" was found 6-8 miles away, depending on which report one reads...so apparently whoever tossed that out had a different reason than just getting it out of the car ASAP. Some say it was a diversionary tactic, but since LE knows so little about what happened that day, who knows.

I think there has to be another bag/purse...and why throw out one and not the other? The one that is "missing" IMO is the one that would have the things she would need all the time, wallet, make-up, etc...JMO

I'm not very familiar with that school campus. Do they have lockers? If so, that might explain where a lot of stuff is. It is entirely possible that there were a few other items in that bag that were not publicly mentioned. They don't always (heck often) disclose everything to the GP.

Volunteers to Search This Weekend for Sierra Lamar After FBI Spends Friday at Family Home

MORGAN HILL (KRON) -- The FBI has now wrapped up an initial search of the home where missing teenager Sierra Lamar lived with her mother.

KRON 4's J.R. Stone reports agents first took photos of the exterior of the family home. Later an FBI mobile crime lab pulled up to the home and investigators went inside to look for more evidence of what happened to Sierra. The focus on the house comes a week to the day after Sierra was last seen heading for her school bus stop.

Crime scene investigators also spent time doing an intensive search of a wooded area next to the home behind a large back fence. Other agents went door to door in the neighborhood canvassing for more information about Sierra's disappearance.

"They came knocking on the door," neighbor Sydney Flores says. "About eight of them came in and they just went through the whole house, looking searching through the bedrooms, the closets. They went into the garage and up into the loft. They walked around the perimeter. It was quite interesting when they came walking in. You can't say no. They were very nice and cordial and asked the questions that needed to be asked and we answered them the best that we could."

http://www.kron.com/Article.aspx?ArticleID=3534

JDB, you are right, actually much less than 25 minutes away.

I am confused about why they are searching that pond unless they have more info that is not being put out there. Going to that pond would be totally back tracking.

I even think it is visible from 101, but not 100% certain about that. Coyote Creek GC is totally visible from 101 and when you (my husband) plays it you can see the highway traffic right in front of you. It actually spans both sides of 101 and you have to go underneath the freeway to get to a few of the holes.

Also a side note, both Calero and Anderson have ranger stations that are manned because of the Zebra Mussel quarantine, so those would not be good choices to go to.

"There's a perception her cell phone was thrown from a moving car," Klaas tells KRON 4 News. "Now the bag that had the clothing in it also seems to have been thrown from a moving car. My best sense after having gone to visit the family is that they're living in a pretty remote place and if you don't have business in that neighborhood, chances are very great that you're not going to be in that neighborhood. Now, it's at the very end of a cul-de-sac which has about eight houses on each side leading up to the turns left to the road that she turns left to to walk to the school bus and from that point on, it's nothing but fields, nothing but farmland. I personally believe that whatever happened to her happened in that cul-de-sac and I think the business with the cell phone and the couture bag being found in a different direction might just be misdirection."

http://www.kron.com/Article.aspx?ArticleID=3534

Bathing suit...hmmmm.....that may be one item that mom could identify as being missing or not?
My DD has more than one bathing suits, but not too many to notice which one(s) she has taken with her..(I think :waitasec:)

I keep thinking one thing happened and then change my mind.
My first impression before I listened to everyone else and before this got big (I am somewhat local to her) was that her mom was not being totally honest.

I then thought she could have been thinking she would skip school for the day and ran into something/someone else.

When her stuff was found I thought she gave her mom the impression she was wearing one thing to school and would switch clothes before coming home (t-shirt/jeans)

I then thought that she was going to skip school run off with someone via internet or forbidden relationship ... (maybe step dads friend or older person who would encourage her to keep it as secret as secret can be. When I was in high school my 16 year old friend was having an affair with a man on her dads baseball team , he was 25 she told no one including me, until she was busted
with him. If thats the case, that could have gone bad)

Now I think somebody waited for mom to leave, got into the house immediatly and she still did not have time to change into her clothing. However, who ... unless they HAD THE TIME.. would really put her belongings into a bag and toss it so close to home?

Someone that had the time before/ BEFORE they knew she was missing. I really think it was somebody who knew that family well. And I'm sorry but I think she may not have even been seen that morning.

She took a picture that morning ---- ? or was it the morning before, because that I would have to know.

The texts and surfing the internet--- anyone could do that. But the picture--- if it was that morning then I am wrong.

I think the bag and phone were put there on purpose to be found out of laziness. Put them there to make it look like....... someobody didn't want to go too far because they were paranoid.

of course.... MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member