Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #2 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/65-Paquita-Espana-Ct-Morgan-Hill-CA-95037/19843054_zpid/

65 Paquita Espana Ct
Morgan Hill, CA 95037

Zestimate®: $752,400
Rent Zestimate:$2,940/mo

Just home price information for Paquita Espana Court. I just posted this as a point of reference. This is average IMO for this area and they go a lot higher too. Just near Paquita Espana Court on Lantz Dr there were some very large homes with large lots 1-2 acres. Yes there are home prices that are less in the area also. I drove all around and across Palm Ave the other side of Dougherty the homes were not nearly this nice.

IMHO it does not really matter to the case so much but people were talking about it and I know for people not familiar with this area it is surprising what the houses go for. The house next door to me in Santa Cruz 1900 square feet for $689,900.

It looks like they get land with the homes in Morgan Hill. That's the diff. That home next door to Sierra would go for $2M here...w/o the land. They get bigger houses and land to go with it for half the price of San Jose (to the North). San Jose is less expensive than San Mateo (to the North), etc. etc. It gets really pricey, the further North you go to SF.

Morgan Hill is about 70 miles South of San Francisco.

Is it known what Asian group Sierra's mother is from ? I wonder if her mom has many relatives in the Bay area ? Lots of support ? Just curious...MOO

The Parents leave for work very early each day. Sierra was left by herself for one to two hours each morning. I wonder how many knew this...

Her parents would be unaware if she got a ride to school or not. The neighborhood design screams the perp knew her or targeted her. It was not a crime of opportunity...IMO.

I surely wouldn't want to make the drive from Morgan Hill to Fremont each day...ugh!

It looks like they get land with the homes in Morgan Hill. That's the diff. That home next door to Sierra would go for $2M here...w/o the land. They get bigger houses and land to go with it for half the price of San Jose (to the North). San Jose is less expensive than San Mateo (to the North), etc. etc. It gets really pricey, the further North you go to SF.

Wow. Silicon Valley has a huge cost of living overall. Not sure why we have to be so elitist about this. She clearly lives in a nice home and who cares how much it costs? Is this all because of Nancy Grace calling Morgan Hill upscale? There are many custom built homes on huge lots down there. There are 5 golf courses and 15 or so wineries, and horse farms as well. Yes there is a mix of housing in Morgan Hill.

Is it known what Asian group Sierra's mother is from ? I wonder if her mom has many relatives in the Bay area ? Lots of support ? Just curious...MOO

She appears Filipino...just guessing. San Jose has a HUGE Asian population.

Wow. Silicon Valley has a huge cost of living overall. Not sure why we have to be so elitist about this. She clearly lives in a nice home and who cares how much it costs? Is this all because of Nancy Grace calling Morgan Hill upscale? There are many custom built homes on huge lots down there. There are 5 golf courses and 15 or so wineries, and horse farms as well. Yes there is a mix of housing in Morgan Hill.
Yes, many would need smelling salts after they hear the rent/mortgage pymt. I think getting an idea of the lifestyle enters into profiling a perp or victim. This doesn't appear to be a random crime. Thanks for the info on MH. It appears to be quite a spread on the housing market.

The point I was trying to make is that she isn't an elitist and doesn't live a grand lifestyle. NG stated she lived in an upscale community. Doesn't appear to be upscale to some here. That is why we were trying to give people an idea of the market the LaMars live in the better area of Morgan Hill, obviously.

She's Asian? Where did that come from? That's not what I thought at all.

I can't understand why she had a change of clothing with her, unless she had something planned for the day, or evening. But then I would think she would not have forgotten to pack her makeup. I wonder if she usually brought the necessities, like liner and lip gloss with her to school. It hasn't been stated if all her everyday makeup was left at home. Also, there is no report on where her school ID and house key are, along with some petty cash she probably carried for impulse buying at school. She might have had a small clutch inside her Juicy bag. If an older abductor, especially if male, was going to get rid of evidence I don't think the Juicy bag would have seemed to be of value. Sierra's personal ID stuff might have been more carefully disposed of (trying to think like a criminal here) maybe in a trash bin, but not out in the open. I still wonder how only one individual could have restrained her. If she had been into cheerleading and dance she was most likely athletic and might have gotten away before she was put in a car. How would one person be able to drive, grab things from her and toss them out of the car window, while Sierra sat there like a puppet. With two people, it is completely feasible, but it's hard to imagine one person grabbing her from the front of her house.
IMO

She appears Filipino...just guessing. San Jose has a HUGE Asian population.

Sierra's missing poster lists her as white. A Filipina friend of mine says that she doesn't think the mother is Filipina.

I'm here, and I do think her neighborhood would be considered upscale to average people across the country, apparently including Nancy Grace. I think living in a 700k home in Morgan Hill would be considered upscale to most other people in Morgan Hill as well.

Upscale does not mean ritzy or rich, the point was this isn't a crappy neighborhood.

Sierra's missing poster lists her as white. A Filipina friend of mine says that she doesn't think the mother is Filipina.

I didn't really get the impression that her Mother was Asian.. I was thinking more part Latino/Hispanic. She definitely doesn't look Filipino IMO.

I didn't really get the impression that her Mother was Asian.. I was thinking more part Latino/Hispanic. She definitely doesn't look Filipino IMO.

Sierra looks to be Asian...to me. Her mother not so much. Could be the straight hair.

Sierra looks to be Asian...to me. Her mother not so much. Could be the straight hair.

Sierra's features are more pronounced than her mother's, imo. Not sure what her ethnic background is, genetically; but after looking thru her Twitter photos & captions, I got the impression that she particularly likes African-Americans.

*totally* fwiw

~jmo~

From Wondergirl, but the purse hasn't been added yet. Purse was at the intersection of Laguna and Santa Teresa.

http://g.co/maps/ah4a5

Thanks to whoever made this map. I followed the street view of Sierra's route from her home to the bus stop and then to where her cell phone was found.
For some reason I got kind of a strange feeling about all the sheds and farm-type buildings that are across the street from where she would take a left to go the bus stop. Anyone know what the buildings are used for? Maybe someone was watching her take that walk each morning?

Thanks to whoever made this map. I followed the street view of Sierra's route from her home to the bus stop and then to where her purse was found.
For some reason I got kind of a strange feeling about all the sheds and farm-type buildings that are across the street from where she would take a left to go the bus stop. Anyone know what the buildings are used for? Maybe someone was watching her take that walk each morning?
Not sure of those ones in particular, but often they are for the irrigation mains. Sometimes storage.

California real estate, especially close to the coast, is off-the-hook expensive even still in this economy.

Translation to prices across the country is needed, to put it all into perspective.

~jmo~

??? someone txtg on a slider cell phone.
Do they have eyeshadown on? hair in a pony tail?
A friend I guess.
maybe her mom?

That's a Nintendo dsi. My kid has a blue one just like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LDowden72