Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #20 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"This was the first time that we’ve seen the defense come out and start to give us a signal as to where they’re going in this case, at least preliminarily,”

Read more: http://www.ksbw.com/news/central-ca...22268152/-/qjaxi2z/-/index.html#ixzz2gldYPmqh

Also, "defense
attorneys likely won't enter a plea until they've received all the evidence from prosecutors."

:( :noooo: :( this does not look good. Are prosecutors doing this on purpose to delay, hoping they will find her in the meantime?

I really hope this course of action will mean justice is served. Sierra could be found any time. Godspeed to the searchers!

It sort of makes me nervous that the Prosecution hasn't turned over their evidence yet. If they had a solid case i would think that they would have already done this. I fear that they are waiting to find Sierra. But what if they don't?

I read this article today on CNN and I was hoping it was Sierra.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/30/justice/california-teen-slave/index.html

I guess this article gives me hope that she is still alive. Looking forward to Nov 15th, but I doubt anything changes.

Calif. Penal Code section 1024 states that if a defendent refuses to enter a plea, the court will enter the plea of "Not Guilty" for said defendent.

How many times can he continue to not plea before the court does anything about it is my question. I hope the Nov 15 date is the end of this. It should be. The judge will have to enter it, if he doesn't. We are pretty sure he is going to go with "Not Guilty" but will probably force the judge do it.

Calif. Penal Code section 1024 states that if a defendent refuses to enter a plea, the court will enter the plea of "Not Guilty" for said defendent.

How many times can he continue to not plea before the court does anything about it is my question. I hope the Nov 15 date is the end of this. It should be. The judge will have to enter it, if he doesn't. We are pretty sure he is going to go with "Not Guilty" but will probably force the judge do it.

I dont think the prosecution minds these delays at all. It works to their advantage. Just more time to sharpen the axe....so to speak. Karma's a comin.

Not again :(

http://www.gilroydispatch.com/artic...058-dffe-5582-826c-d51ae5f86775.html?mode=jqm

Snipped: The judge granted Garcia Torres’ request to schedule the next hearing for Jan. 9, 2014, for a status update.

Boyd, noting it has been 17 months since Garcia Torres’ first court appearance following his arrest in May 2012, wanted the defendant to indicate at the next hearing when Garcia Torres will be ready for a “probable cause hearing.”

Not again :(

http://www.gilroydispatch.com/artic...058-dffe-5582-826c-d51ae5f86775.html?mode=jqm

Snipped: The judge granted Garcia Torres’ request to schedule the next hearing for Jan. 9, 2014, for a status update.

Boyd, noting it has been 17 months since Garcia Torres’ first court appearance following his arrest in May 2012, wanted the defendant to indicate at the next hearing when Garcia Torres will be ready for a “probable cause hearing.”
Thats just fine. It gives mother nature more time to help us find our angel.

See you all back here on January 9, 2014... :seeya:

Unless Sierra is found before.... :please:

Let us pray that 2014 is the year that we will find justice for our dear Sierra. I still believe that she will be found, and I believe it will be because of an anonymous tip. AGT has people who know where Sierra is. There are people who need to make that call and do the right thing, and pray for redemption. It's not too late to do the right thing and get this horrific act of brutality off their conscience.
My prayers tonight go toward those "who know". May God Bless them with the courage and righteousness to pick up that phone and leave that message.

As always, my opinion only.

Thank you all for your dedication to this case. My heart continues to go out to the LaMar family. Their strength has never ceased to amaze me.

The Sierra Search Team continues their quest to #FindSierra - relentless despite the terrain and the time that has passed. Truly amazing IMHO.

The collective love and support for Sierra Mae is breathtaking. May we see true progression in this case, with the Judge finally insisting on timelines being met AND requiring agt to enter a plea. It's time for those clocks to start ticking and for him to face accountability. He has had more than enough time. :moo:

This case is particularly close to my heart on a personal level. As much as I want justice for Sierra and the LaMar's, there is real trepidation at what will be released in court. As a mom, I still hold on to that glimmer of hope. Knowing the DA wouldn't file a capital case frivolously means the evidence will break many hearts.

We MUST #FindSierra. She needs to come home.

They all do.... :'(

#FindSierraLaMar
FindSierraLaMar.com

(Sorry for the long post.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let us pray that 2014 is the year that we will find justice for our dear Sierra. I still believe that she will be found, and I believe it will be because of an anonymous tip. AGT has people who know where Sierra is. There are people who need to make that call and do the right thing, and pray for redemption. It's not too late to do the right thing and get this horrific act of brutality off their conscience.
My prayers tonight go toward those "who know". May God Bless them with the courage and righteousness to pick up that phone and leave that message.

As always, my opinion only.

Good thoughts, I agree! AGT is up for a hearing soon and wonder if a plea will be entered. I think without a body, the best they will get is 2 degree...
So finding her is important.

Take the time to read the 8-page discovery status by DA Rosen. It certainly set my heart at ease that he means business and that he's doing all he can to fight for #JusticeForSierra!

He has the defense called out on the record for their games.

To DA Rosen, on behalf of the LaMar's, I say,,,,, :tyou:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members