Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #20 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Take the time to read the 8-page discovery status by DA Rosen. It certainly set my heart at ease that he means business and that he's doing all he can to fight for #JusticeForSierra!

He has the defense called out on the record for their games.

To DA Rosen, on behalf of the LaMar's, I say,,,,, :tyou:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have and it too put my heart at ease. After reading I was surprised the judge has allowed the defense to continue delaying with no plea. I was very interested in one item mentioned as physical evidence, a rope. I am concerned a rope may have been found which contained Sierra's DNA.

Take the time to read the 8-page discovery status by DA Rosen. It certainly set my heart at ease that he means business and that he's doing all he can to fight for #JusticeForSierra!

I like the part where he basically says that if the defense tells them where her body is the discovery process gets a lot easier. :winner:

I have and it too put my heart at ease. After reading I was surprised the judge has allowed the defense to continue delaying with no plea. I was very interested in one item mentioned as physical evidence, a rope. I am concerned a rope may have been found which contained Sierra's DNA.

Yes, Lash. There are reasons not yet revealed why Rosen filed a Capital Murder charge v. agt. without Sierra being found :'(

The Secret Service being mentioned was interesting too. Throw the book at him. He's a parent (!) with a daughter no less. His silence infuriates. SMH

Wow! I just read the 8 page discovery...

Soooo... The defense is stating ERRONEOUSLY that they are not receiving all requested evidence, etc....

Yet... The defense has not requested to view any of the evidence.... Except for the stun gun... That they have seen and want to see again...

:banghead:

What does it take? Does the judge have to lead the defense by the hand, sit down with them, and discuss the evidence? (Sarc)

And the downright lies are unacceptable!

JMO

The "rope" stood out to me, too!

I thought I had missed/forgotten that piece of evidence...

Very interesting...

JMO

Also mentions cell phones which is interesting since her phone was found early on, wonder what other phones are in play?

Also mentions cell phones which is interesting since her phone was found early on, wonder what other phones are in play?

Good find...

Another interesting new piece of information!

:waitasec:

Yes - cell phone activity is interesting - most likely to show his location and place him in vicinity of where SL was and where evidence was found.

Do believe any accomplices, else they'ed be in custody.

Yes, Lash. There are reasons not yet revealed why Rosen filed a Capital Murder charge v. agt. without Sierra being found :'(

The Secret Service being mentioned was interesting too. Throw the book at him. He's a parent (!) with a daughter no less. His silence infuriates. SMH

Also noticed the reference to the RV Park Surveilance vidoe that was sent to the Secret Service. First mention ot that I remember. Wonder if this ts the park where the late night noises were reported or AGT lived?

These were apparently contained in Sheriffs' Reports. Have these reports ben publicly available online?

Light a candle
Say a prayer
Keep the LaMar's in your thoughts as they brave themselves for tomorrow.
They've already been through the unimaginable (for most)..... :heartbeat: :moo:
Most of all.....
Remember Sierra Mae LaMar :rose:

Missing since the early morning hours of March 16, 2012.

The relentless pursuit of justice takes its next step tomorrow in Santa Clara county.

agt should know we haven't forgotten. The world is watching and we will not rest until we #FindSierraLaMar. It is imperative that we #BringSierraHome.

She will always be #EveryonesDaughter!
:tyou: to the #SierraSearchTeam and #KlaasKidsSearch for reminding us all that hope springs eternal. You are beyond amazing!

The mom in me hopes Sierra is still out there.
The realist in me hopes agt is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law - beyond LWOP. :twocents:

BabyGirl, no matter what, we WILL see this through til the end.

#JusticeForSierraMaeLaMar!

Also noticed the reference to the RV Park Surveilance vidoe that was sent to the Secret Service. First mention ot that I remember. Wonder if this ts the park where the late night noises were reported or AGT lived?

These were apparently contained in Sheriffs' Reports. Have these reports ben publicly available online?

Surveillance video from the RV park... Another good find! :thumb:

I am very curious about evidence (if any) was found on these videos...

And if the late night noises heard from residents has to do with Sierra LaMar's case...

:waitasec:

Somehow I missed what time the hearing for today was going to be held...

So I googled it... and found this pretty nifty site...

Thought you might be interested... if you haven't seen it before...

http://www.scscourt.org/general_info/news_media/garcia-torres.shtml

http://www.scscourt.org/index.shtml

PEOPLE VS. ANTOLIN GARCIA-TORRES

Note: This site reports that the hearing will be held, today, at 1:30 p.m....

It also gives a list of dates of prior hearings... and the corresponding documents...

See y'all back here at 1:30 p.m.!

:seeya:

In am back again...

please look at the second to last entry... COMPLAINT docs...

I believe it says that AGT was engaged in... And an ACCOMPLICE to... The murder of Sierra...

Please help me out here...

I do not know if I am reading this correctly...

and I do not want to post erroneous information...

TIA...:seeya:

Blair Franklin, city and online editor for the Gilroy Dispatch and Morgan Hill Times appears to be covering the hearing today. See tweet below, @blairfranklin77.

#SierraLamar murder suspect Antolin Garcia Torres will be in court, again, this afternoon. Stay tuned for updates.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BlairFranklin77

In am back again...

please look at the second to last entry... COMPLAINT docs...

I believe it says that AGT was engaged in... And an ACCOMPLICE to... The murder of Sierra...

Please help me out here...

I do not know if I am reading this correctly...

and I do not want to post erroneous information...

TIA...:seeya:

IANAL, but I believe the "accomplice in the commission" statement is referring to the kidnapping charges. I do not know if this is normal legalese or if the prosecutor actually believes more than one person was involved.

IANAL, but I believe the "accomplice in the commission" statement is referring to the kidnapping charges. I do not know if this is normal legalese or if the prosecutor actually believes more than one person was involved.

Thanks, *LASH*! :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member