Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #20 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the "somewhat" updates on the hearing yesterday - I thought it was for May 15th, tomorrow?! :gaah:

I also see in the request to have shackles off, that there will be a camera (video/still) in the courtroom!! I hope I read that right!

See you all back on July 29th... defense dragging this out...

:wave:

AND ... so we wait. :furious:.

I need to... :chillout:

Cameras have been allowed in the courtroom all along (I saved stills and some vid).

I don't understand why it is specified now. But, good that we get to see it. I'll be watching for justice even if it takes another 10 years. Damn him to hell.

Cameras have been allowed in the courtroom all along (I saved stills and some vid).

I don't understand why it is specified now. But, good that we get to see it. I'll be watching for justice even if it takes another 10 years. Damn him to hell.

IMVHO, it's just the APD submitting whatever he can at each hearing to justify further delays. Clearly, this is not his first lap around the track (I want to use another analogy, but there's the TOS line to toe :sigh: ).

My heart breaks for the LaMars. They've been in hell-on-earth since March 16, 2012 - and each defense team maneuver just adds insult to injury. This further solidifies my belief that this perp is a psychopath. How can any human being - especially a father of two (and a young daughter) - willfully continue to inflict pain upon Sierra's parents? Based on what we know from the unsealed GJ testimony, the evidence against him is significant. This is more about punishment, IMO. The fact that this is a capital case (and that Sierra hasn't yet been found) is why we are here, well over three years later!.

These delays are frustrating, to the point that I can't find words strong enough to describe them. However, they will continue until something major happens; because it isn't to his benefit to speed things up. :cow:

So, I keep praying Sierra is found - while these asinine games are being played with real people's lives.

THAT would change EVERYTHING.

Nothing would make me happier than to see that smirk permanently erased from his face, and have it replaced with respect and proper courtroom decorum. (OK, who am I kidding? Once we #BringSierraHome, he's going to be quaking in his boots / flip flops / borrowed courtroom dress shoes. I'm looking forward to that, with all my :heart:!)
:twocents:
#FindSierra

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello Everyone! I'm new to the forums been following this case since 2012.

Was wondering peoples opinions on a few things and as to whether or not this crime was premeditated by AGT. My opinion is that AGT had been stalking Sierra for a period of time before she went missing and knew which time she left for school, what bus stop she got off ect. I don't think AGT was randomly driving past that day and decided to grab Sierra in a spur of the moment or that he offered Sierra a lift and then decided he would harm her. ( This seems very unlikely IMO)

What I think happened was AGT has grabbed Sierra somewhere a long, Dougherty Ave which is between Sierras House and the Bus stop. Correct me if I'm wrong but the last scent of Sierra was outside her home? I find it unlikely that AGT was waiting in Paquita Espana Ct seems too risky increased chance somebody would see or hear something.

So what I was thinking is Antolin had his car parked on Dougherty Ave, Sierra has walked past and hes gotten her attention perhaps said something about car troubles or maybe asked for directions ect. Then he has immobilized Sierra with a Stun Gun put Sierra in his car, got back in his car turned left off Dougherty Ave to Scheller Ave, thrown Sierras Cell phone out the car between Santa Teresa Blvd/Hale Ave, then gone north to Laguna Ave and planted Sierras bag with her Clothes.

My Theory probably has a few holes but just something I thought of.

Was wondering peoples opinions on a few things and as to whether or not this crime was premeditated by AGT. My opinion is that AGT had been stalking Sierra for a period of time before she went missing and knew which time she left for school, what bus stop she got off ect. I don't think AGT was randomly driving past that day and decided to grab Sierra in a spur of the moment or that he offered Sierra a lift and then decided he would harm her. ( This seems very unlikely IMO)

What I think happened was AGT has grabbed Sierra somewhere a long, Dougherty Ave which is between Sierras House and the Bus stop. Correct me if I'm wrong but the last scent of Sierra was outside her home? I find it unlikely that AGT was waiting in Paquita Espana Ct seems too risky increased chance somebody would see or hear something.

So what I was thinking is Antolin had his car parked on Dougherty Ave, Sierra has walked past and hes gotten her attention perhaps said something about car troubles or maybe asked for directions ect. Then he has immobilized Sierra with a Stun Gun put Sierra in his car, got back in his car turned left off Dougherty Ave to Scheller Ave, thrown Sierras Cell phone out the car between Santa Teresa Blvd/Hale Ave, then gone north to Laguna Ave and planted Sierras bag with her Clothes.

:welcome6: to WS and posting here!

:welcome5: and to this thread...

I too think he's seen her walking to and from her house to the bus stop. I do believe his red car was seen on one of the neighbor's cameras ?? and agree with you that he attacked her after engaging her in conversation.

so we wait... :waiting: until July 29th! :gaah:

anyone know if they are still searching for Sierra? TIA!

:welcome5: and to this thread...

I too think he's seen her walking to and from her house to the bus stop. I do believe his red car was seen on one of the neighbor's cameras ?? and agree with you that he attacked her after engaging her in conversation.

so we wait... :waiting: until July 29th! :gaah:

anyone know if they are still searching for Sierra? TIA!

The weekly Saturday searches have ended (as of March 12, 2015). With the assistance of @KlaasKidsSearch, the search for a Sierra Mae was the longest organized missing persons search, ever. :heartluv:

However, the Sierra Search Team are at the ready - and will respond if need be should viable tips come in. They just need a place to look. :candle:

Although I'm posting this from firsthand knowledge from my amazing friends on the SST, here's a supporting link:

http://www.mercurynews.com/bay-area...re-final-organized-search-missing-teen-sierra

#FindSierra

MK_MMJ, your theory is what I think happened too. My guess is that AGT saw Sierra and the resemblance to his "wife" had him doing a double-take. After that my guess is that he watched her until he had the chance.

I don't believe it was random.

They don't really look alike upon good inspection, but at a glance they do.
F and Sierra:

MK_MMJ, your theory is what I think happened too. My guess is that AGT saw Sierra and the resemblance to his "wife" had him doing a double-take. After that my guess is that he watched her until he had the chance.

I don't believe it was random.

They don't really look alike upon good inspection, but at a glance they do.
F and Sierra:

First, great job you've done with case photos!

IMO this guy was a ticking time-bomb waiting for any chance to snare a woman or girl he thought he could take. I say that because of the failed, more blatant attempts made in the supermarket parking lot (when was it a month of two earlier?) - so then he sees Sierra alone and vulnerable waiting for her school bus each day and he planed his is evil attack.

The Safeway attacks occurred in 2009. However, the dates seem to have one thing in common. 2009 and 2012, his girlfriend/wife was pregnant. I have always wondered if this was some sort of trigger.

Bringing this tweet over from one of the Lead Sierra Searchers:
13 May 15 - 19:19
Justice delayed again. No trial date set after 3 years. Next hearing:7/29.
http://t.co/YCf3jXQg8V #frustration
593c7e71dd9774e4ff99361937e26a1b.jpg

http://t.co/bN4hwUyHer
http://twitter.com/RogNelson8/status/598673838809853952
Sierra Mae LaMar, does indeed matter. Her pursuit of justice matters. The fight to bring her home, to her Sister, Mom and Dad matters. The unparalleled dedication of the men and women of the Sierra Search Team and the support staff of the Sierra Search Center all matter!

She captured our hearts and minds on March 16, 2012. She became known as "Everyone's Daughter" for a reason. This could have happened to any one of us, to our child. :(

A monster took her from a lonely bus stop, harmed her violently, and after three long years, we still don't have the answer to the most pressing question:
WHERE IS SIERRA?

I will never give up the quest to find the answers the LaMar family so desperately seek. I know you won't either. For that, I thank you.

#FindSierraLaMar
:candle:
:floating:

The Safeway attacks occurred in 2009. However, the dates seem to have one thing in common. 2009 and 2012, his girlfriend/wife was pregnant. I have always wondered if this was some sort of trigger.

Thanks for clearing up those dates - strange the long time between attacks.... remembering now discussions backthread about that and what you mentioned about it might have to with that pregnancy.

Does anyone have a map of what areas have been searched? Thanks in Advance

It's so sad to see this thread here:(

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Does anyone have a map of what areas have been searched? Thanks in Advance
Who would have this map except Mark Klaas and the people who searched

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

I need help with logic here, anyone with any law knowledge please help. Why, in gods name, has no trial date been set? This man has been living rent free in jail for three years. I am livid. This makes no sense to me and is disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member