Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #20 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need help with logic here, anyone with any law knowledge please help. Why, in gods name, has no trial date been set? This man has been living rent free in jail for three years. I am livid. This makes no sense to me and is disgusting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO this is an indication of the solid evidence. The perp knows he will spend the rest of his life in prison and prefers jail so he is trying to delay as long as possible. The family of the victim should also have the right of a speedy trial. They need to get this over with.

IMO this is an indication of the solid evidence. The perp knows he will spend the rest of his life in prison and prefers jail so he is trying to delay as long as possible. The family of the victim should also have the right of a speedy trial. They need to get this over with.

I truly hope so, but I thought there would be some legal matter that would prevent someone in jail from having such control over a trial. It just seems like after x amount of time, the court will take matters into its own hands.

This was the case that brought me to websleuths. Ever since I heard about Sierra, I was just haunted by the case and constantly reading about it. I was 19 when she disappeared, so I had been in a similar mindset not too long ago, and the way she had been taken is my worst nightmare. This man makes my blood boil. Because of my odd connection with the case, I really can't explain it, I want him to suffer. He knows where she is, he took a parents baby from them. All while he fathers a baby. That sickens me too. [emoji35] if I could write him a letter, I would! Not that it would phase his lowlife self.

Hello Everyone! I'm new to the forums been following this case since 2012.

Was wondering peoples opinions on a few things and as to whether or not this crime was premeditated by AGT. My opinion is that AGT had been stalking Sierra for a period of time before she went missing and knew which time she left for school, what bus stop she got off ect. I don't think AGT was randomly driving past that day and decided to grab Sierra in a spur of the moment or that he offered Sierra a lift and then decided he would harm her. ( This seems very unlikely IMO)

What I think happened was AGT has grabbed Sierra somewhere a long, Dougherty Ave which is between Sierras House and the Bus stop. Correct me if I'm wrong but the last scent of Sierra was outside her home? I find it unlikely that AGT was waiting in Paquita Espana Ct seems too risky increased chance somebody would see or hear something.

So what I was thinking is Antolin had his car parked on Dougherty Ave, Sierra has walked past and hes gotten her attention perhaps said something about car troubles or maybe asked for directions ect. Then he has immobilized Sierra with a Stun Gun put Sierra in his car, got back in his car turned left off Dougherty Ave to Scheller Ave, thrown Sierras Cell phone out the car between Santa Teresa Blvd/Hale Ave, then gone north to Laguna Ave and planted Sierras bag with her Clothes.

My Theory probably has a few holes but just something I thought of.

There were two tweets I believed where Sierra mentioned someone being annoying in a car, let me go find them :

First tweet

Second tweet

They are a month before she was taken, one at 4pm, then next day at 7:30am ... look it has been a long time but it seems to me those are times she'd be getting off and on the bus nearer home versus getting on and off the bus at school. Was this when he first saw her, maybe riding with friends since she uses a plural? Maybe not for sure, teenage grammar can be a bit wonky. Also not 100% sure she was at school then as she mentions a break, but she had to be somewhere to have stuff yelled at her from a car. Anyway given the likelihood of how he got her, the tweets are interesting.

I hadn't delved into Sierra's twitter for so long, I am sad for the sadness she seemed to be experiencing in her last weeks.

Thanks for clearing up those dates - strange the long time between attacks.... remembering now discussions backthread about that and what you mentioned about it might have to with that pregnancy.

These are the attacks we *know* about. Perhaps there are others that were never reported for whatever reason.

I know the wait has been so, so long, but justice *will* be served by the people vs. AGT. He can smirk all he wants, and can perfect that attitude sitting in his lovely jail cell. He can even try that look out on his fellow residents (in jail), and see where that gets him.
AGT will be afforded the same process all citizens are through our judicial system. And it's MOO that Lady Justice will have her day.
So don't get too annoyed by the smirks; it's about all the gangsta life posturing he has left.

Roses what we are most annoyed is the delays which are very long

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Roses what we are most annoyed is the delays which are very long

Yes, they have been long and annoying for sure!
Justice is a patience...and praying game.

Think of it this way, the longer the delays, the more time the Prosecutor has to prepare.
Fear not, he can deflect and delay, but he simply can not outsmart the Santa Clara DA's office. They are bad azz.

I know the wait has been so, so long, but justice *will* be served by the people vs. AGT. He can smirk all he wants, and can perfect that attitude sitting in his lovely jail cell. He can even try that look out on his fellow residents (in jail), and see where that gets him.
AGT will be afforded the same process all citizens are through our judicial system. And it's MOO that Lady Justice will have her day.
So don't get too annoyed by the smirks; it's about all the gangsta life posturing he has left.

I will not/can not say "how I know", but he is scared shitless in jail... :happydance:

So - I have July 29th as the next court hearing. Correct?? TIA!

:wave:

yes Niner it is correct
July 29th 1:30pm next hearing

I will not/can not say "how I know", but he is scared shitless in jail... :happydance:

So - I have July 29th as the next court hearing. Correct?? TIA!

:wave:
If he feels like that why doesn't he admit where she is

There were two tweets I believed where Sierra mentioned someone being annoying in a car, let me go find them :

First tweet

Second tweet

They are a month before she was taken, one at 4pm, then next day at 7:30am ... look it has been a long time but it seems to me those are times she'd be getting off and on the bus nearer home versus getting on and off the bus at school. Was this when he first saw her, maybe riding with friends since she uses a plural? Maybe not for sure, teenage grammar can be a bit wonky. Also not 100% sure she was at school then as she mentions a break, but she had to be somewhere to have stuff yelled at her from a car. Anyway given the likelihood of how he got her, the tweets are interesting.

I hadn't delved into Sierra's twitter for so long, I am sad for the sadness she seemed to be experiencing in her last weeks.

Woah, those tweets are haunting.

I also think it was premeditated. He seems too collected about everything for it not to be. It seems as though he had a good hiding place picked out, considering the lack of any idea where she's at.

Woah, those tweets are haunting.

I also think it was premeditated. He seems too collected about everything for it not to be. It seems as though he had a good hiding place picked out, considering the lack of any idea where she's at.

I agree this was a laying in wait situation, premeditated.
As far as where she is? I believe she is in the Morgan Hill landfill, as I believe he put her in a dumpster. Maybe even at his mothership Safeway. Old Steve and I have long speculated this.

What about hidden in Route 101 somewhere towards Monterrey

What about hidden in Route 101 somewhere towards Monterrey

Yes, that is another good possibility. I don't know if it's possible, but I would offer him some privilege in prison (like an extra couple hours of sunlight per week or a special meal each week), in exchange for her whereabouts. If my theory is correct, he won't be able to produce her remains.

I agree this was a laying in wait situation, premeditated.
As far as where she is? I believe she is in the Morgan Hill landfill, as I believe he put her in a dumpster. Maybe even at his mothership Safeway. Old Steve and I have long speculated this.

I think that's a great possibility. I think there are way too many unsolved murder cases where people have ended up in landfills. They kind of freak me out -- you just know that some people are lucky enough to get away with it that way. The Safeway stomping grounds makes a lot of sense. These disgusting pieces of scum are creatures of habit.

On a completely messed up and morbid note, when I moved out to California from the Midwest (I drove out here) my mom moved to the high desert and I went to LA. The high desert is way, way south of Morgan Hill, but one of my first thoughts was how many bodies could be hiding in the mountains. In fact, my mom is now located in Victorville, where the McStay family was found in shallow graves right off of one of the highways. My mind immediately jumped to Sierra when I was driving through, since I knew there were mountains in Morgan Hill too. If he had enough time, I can't imagine it would be hard to go off of one of those hiking/biking trails up there and dump her in a place that people wouldn't ever see. It's so common to have bodies found years later in parks and jogging trails in this same fashion.

Part of me also thinks that he didn't immediately murder her, but that he definitely tortured her in some way. I know it's pretty much assumed he did something sexual to her because of DNA found on her clothing (at least that is what I assumed), and since he has a history of assault it seems as though he gets pleasure out of the power of abuse. Unfortunately I don't think she went through the pain of just being murdered. I've always felt so strongly, and unsettled about this.

Yes, that is another good possibility. I don't know if it's possible, but I would offer him some privilege in prison (like an extra couple hours of sunlight per week or a special meal each week), in exchange for her whereabouts. If my theory is correct, he won't be able to produce her remains.

I'd negotiate something that only if there was a successful recovery of her body would it be given to him. Hell, even something minor to get this trial on the road. I am so sick of waiting.

I think that's a great possibility. I think there are way too many unsolved murder cases where people have ended up in landfills. They kind of freak me out -- you just know that some people are lucky enough to get away with it that way. The Safeway stomping grounds makes a lot of sense. These disgusting pieces of scum are creatures of habit.

On a completely messed up and morbid note, when I moved out to California from the Midwest (I drove out here) my mom moved to the high desert and I went to LA. The high desert is way, way south of Morgan Hill, but one of my first thoughts was how many bodies could be hiding in the mountains. In fact, my mom is now located in Victorville, where the McStay family was found in shallow graves right off of one of the highways. My mind immediately jumped to Sierra when I was driving through, since I knew there were mountains in Morgan Hill too. If he had enough time, I can't imagine it would be hard to go off of one of those hiking/biking trails up there and dump her in a place that people wouldn't ever see. It's so common to have bodies found years later in parks and jogging trails in this same fashion.

Part of me also thinks that he didn't immediately murder her, but that he definitely tortured her in some way. I know it's pretty much assumed he did something sexual to her because of DNA found on her clothing (at least that is what I assumed), and since he has a history of assault it seems as though he gets pleasure out of the power of abuse. Unfortunately I don't think she went through the pain of just being murdered. I've always felt so strongly, and unsettled about this.

Good post! I do think that he kept her prior to disposal, however, I believe she was deceased. I have always had this notion that he kept her in a freezer, but have nothing to back that up. I keep going back to Safeway and their facilities in my theories. Of course, I have nothing to substantiate these ideas.
And yes, it is all very unsettling.

The only small consolation we have is hearing that he is scared spitless in prison. And of course he has every reason to be. The majority of those men are in there for robberies and drug offenses. In their world and code of ethics, raping and murdering fifteen year olds that could have easily been their sisters or daughters, is not well received. He has reason to feel concerned; he will not be a popular guy

Good post! I do think that he kept her prior to disposal, however, I believe she was deceased. I have always had this notion that he kept her in a freezer, but have nothing to back that up. I keep going back to Safeway and their facilities in my theories. Of course, I have nothing to substantiate these ideas.
And yes, it is all very unsettling.

The only small consolation we have is hearing that he is scared spitless in prison. And of course he has every reason to be. The majority of those men are in there for robberies and drug offenses. In their world and code of ethics, raping and murdering fifteen year olds that could have easily been their sisters or daughters, is not well received. He has reason to feel concerned; he will not be a popular guy

Very true. My dad is a physical/occupational therapist and he has worked with many law enforcement officials and has also helped those injured at jails and prisons. He has been told many of these men are not afraid to rack up a murder charge to make these men die in a terrible way, since they often feel like they get off easy by just hanging out in jail or getting an injection.

Repectfully snipped:
..... I do think that he kept her prior to disposal, however, I believe she was deceased. I have always had this notion that he kept her in a freezer, but have nothing to back that up. I keep going back to Safeway and their facilities in my theories. Of course, I have nothing to substantiate these ideas......

You and I think alike on that. I don't know why as well, perhaps something I saw about another crime on ID cable where that was done...
Considering the planning he put into his crime, along with previous failed attempts I believe he kept for a time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leeloocee