Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #20 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... sorry to say this, but I won't be able to make the court date on 9/2. Have things to do in the morning (kitty :cat: gets his splint/cast off his leg)!! So I won't be leaving my house until after the start time of the hearing.

Maybe next time, when SOMETHING is actually going on with this case!! :gaah:

Patiently :waiting:

Hey guys just a reminder today is next court date. I will post documents when and if available

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Well... sorry to say this, but I won't be able to make the court date on 9/2. Have things to do in the morning (kitty :cat: gets his splint/cast off his leg)!! So I won't be leaving my house until after the start time of the hearing.

Maybe next time, when SOMETHING is actually going on with this case!! :gaah:

Patiently :waiting:

Hugs to you and your precious fur baby, Niner!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The PDF is a must read. I'm not sure what the dt is up to (but I'm certain it's not good JMO). That said, I must say I adore the D.A.! He is playing hard ball and standing up for Sierra and the LaMars!

He is fighting to protect the case in pre-trial and I hope his motion is granted. After so many defense requested delays, I can't imagine the Judge ruling against the State (but you never know!).

:crossfingers:

The gamesmanship of the APD makes me :sick:
:cow:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is this motion for discovery?

Pretty crafty, defense asks for a boatload of possibly non-discoverable info/stuff (19 paragraphs of several categories each), the prosecution either has to take much time to compile all of this or to list all of the legal reasons why it's not discoverable, forcing the prosecution to ask for a delay to do one or the other. Defense just wants more time (like the 12th of Never) but was denied as much as asked for at the last hearing so are going about it in this manner. Aggravating to say the least.

About damn time! I wonder if his girlfriend will be forced to testify

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Finally so happy!!! :):)

@kimi_SFC on the news at 5pm on NBC Bay Area they officially said April 25th, 2016

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Sierra-LaMar-Murder-Trial-Date-Set-324016901.html

Sierra LaMar Murder Trial Date Set

--video@link.

LaMar’s family and longtime supporters were stunned and relieved on Wednesday when Judge Thang Barrett set a trial date of April 25, 2016, for Antolin Garcia-Torres.

Garcia-Torres looked composed in court Wednesday. He is accused of murdering the 15-year-old in Morgan Hill on March 16, 2012. Her body has never been found.

LaMar’s father told NBC Bay Area the judge’s decision to set a date is good news, even as the defense vows to keep fighting.

“I think it’s good, another baby step along the way,” Steve LaMar said. ”Any progress like this makes all of us in the family happy.”

attachment.php

--Sept.2nd 2015
--AGT in court.

Attachments

• garcia torres sept 2.JPG
    garcia torres sept 2.JPG
    22.8 KB · Views: 365
I have been lurking since Sierra's disappearance (3.5 years :gaah: ). While reading the recent paperwork filed by the people, I noticed something that seemed new. On the 4th page, they say "the prosecution failed to disclose the identity of an eyewitness who claimed the defendant was not the shooter"

...Maybe I missed something, but I don't remember reading anything about knowing there was a gun. Is this information that was not previously disclosed?

Trial date has FINALLY been set! April 25th, 2016. Let's hope Sierra and her family finally get the justice they deserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leeloocee