Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #20 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok it's typical for a high profile, murder/ kidnapping case that is seeking the death penalty for it to take a few years to set a date. That being said, The defense has and will file to postpone. And they have filed to dismiss already. It's a typical tactic in court. It gets frustrating and hard before it gets easy. In anything really. Just to let you all know It will get bad and dirty and they will do anything to get him off. But he's not going anywhere but hell. Also they will smear her name and drag her through the mud, it's also a tactic.

Ok it's typical for a high profile, murder/ kidnapping case that is seeking the death penalty for it to take a few years to set a date. That being said, The defense has and will file to postpone. And they have filed to dismiss already. It's a typical tactic in court. It gets frustrating and hard before it gets easy. In anything really. Just to let you all know It will get bad and dirty and they will do anything to get him off. But he's not going anywhere but hell. Also they will smear her name and drag her through the mud, it's also a tactic.

Sierra was a FIFTEEN year old child waiting for the school bus! They will just look even uglier if they try to smear her.

I know that

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Sierra was a FIFTEEN year old child waiting for the school bus! They will just look even uglier if they try to smear her.

Couldn't agree with you more!

If they choose to sink this low, I hope this completely alienates the Jury and it backfires! The mere thought makes me absolutely :sick:

:cow:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ACSO ??....Im from Australia...so not sure who you mean...Im at work all day..if you can pass it on to whomever you think is relevant..it would be appreciated...It may be nothing...but they do resemble the sketches IMO.

ACSO ??....Im from Australia...so not sure who you mean...Im at work all day..if you can pass it on to whomever you think is relevant..it would be appreciated...It may be nothing...but they do resemble the sketches IMO.
She means the Alameda County Sheriffs Office.

Wow. Thank you.

adding... That was a long read. A lot I hadn't seen before.

Pretty interesting the way the defense team is trying to wiggle AGT out of this mess, and maybe explains partially the reasoning for all the delays in entering a plea, etc.

Without her body, there will always be that doubt, but I hope to God the prosecutors have a solid case.

In this motion to dismiss, they have many points to cast doubt.

Scary. But my money is on the pros team.

Okay – read the link – Thanks a bunch emiusacska!!

The exculpatory evidence – Sierra’s statement that she intended to run away on the very day she disappeared. Page 6 – line 27 and page 7, line 1: ”they had seen Sierra” that is explained further down the transcript, which I will post.

Page 11 – line 12: Ms Pugh (Sierra’s friend) texted Sierra the morning of March 16, 2012, but no time – wonder “what time this text is? As for the above on
Page 0 – line 2-3: LE cell phone tech said ”the phone was off the network sometime after 7:11am to 10:46pm, when Sierra’s reply to Ms. Pugh was: ”Y-E”. I think she meant to say “yes”, could she had been in trouble at that moment?

On the DNA evidence from her jeans – there is Sierra’s and two other contributors, one of them male (can’t exclude GT).
Rope – hair DNA matched to Sierra.
Sierra’s DNA on armrest/interior rear driver’s side door.
Sierra’s fibers (pg 24, line 25-28 & pg 25, line 1-3) 3 floor mat fibers and 2 carpet fibers from Jetta on Sierra’s sweatshirt and 1 floor mat fiber on her jeans/pants.

Then on page 42, line 10-12: exculpatory evidence not introduced by Prosecutor a note found in Sierra’s Spanish notebook: ”I hate my life… no one ever sees this. I will be in San Francisco by March 16, 2012.” I wonder if the dots (….) above leave something out? Wonder if GT picked her up as a hitchhiker, if she WAS going to S.F. ?? But of course he said he never saw or knew Sierra.
And another note line 23-26.
And then who saw Sierra on 3/19 at Meyer Park in Fremont, pg 43, line 18-27.

That’s what I got out of this!

:tyou: again for posting the link!!

:seeya:

Okay – read the link – Thanks a bunch emiusacska!!

The exculpatory evidence – Sierra’s statement that she intended to run away on the very day she disappeared. Page 6 – line 27 and page 7, line 1: ”they had seen Sierra” that is explained further down the transcript, which I will post.

Page 11 – line 12: Ms Pugh (Sierra’s friend) texted Sierra the morning of March 16, 2012, but no time – wonder “what time this text is? As for the above on
Page 0 – line 2-3: LE cell phone tech said ”the phone was off the network sometime after 7:11am to 10:46pm, when Sierra’s reply to Ms. Pugh was: ”Y-E”. I think she meant to say “yes”, could she had been in trouble at that moment?

On the DNA evidence from her jeans – there is Sierra’s and two other contributors, one of them male (can’t exclude GT).
Rope – hair DNA matched to Sierra.
Sierra’s DNA on armrest/interior rear driver’s side door.
Sierra’s fibers (pg 24, line 25-28 & pg 25, line 1-3) 3 floor mat fibers and 2 carpet fibers from Jetta on Sierra’s sweatshirt and 1 floor mat fiber on her jeans/pants.

Then on page 42, line 10-12: exculpatory evidence not introduced by Prosecutor a note found in Sierra’s Spanish notebook: ”I hate my life… no one ever sees this. I will be in San Francisco by March 16, 2012.” I wonder if the dots (….) above leave something out? Wonder if GT picked her up as a hitchhiker, if she WAS going to S.F. ?? But of course he said he never saw or knew Sierra.
And another note line 23-26.
And then who saw Sierra on 3/19 at Meyer Park in Fremont, pg 43, line 18-27.

That’s what I got out of this!

:tyou: again for posting the link!!

:seeya:

Can anyone post a link to where the above is from - I just can't seem to find it, thanks!

Can anyone link me to a court document for this case, it has lots of info on potential sightings etc and was 89 pages? Also is there any way I can get the court transcripts? Every time I try to view it from SCS website it freezes up and makes my iPad and phone turn off! TIA [emoji177]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Here is the schedule for the court dates:
Sept 22,2015 1:30pm pacific time
Oct 5, 2015 9:30am pacific time
April 25, 2016 8:30am pacific time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors