Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #20 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
well okay
http://www.mercurynews.com/news/ci_15815689

so now I want to know why Thats-out thinks AGT??

This is why ...

This is what another member quoted, but their name I did not copy. I feel the same as what this person said ...

wow I have just caught up....so it looks it was every parents nightmare.....stranger abduction............what is really scaring me is when the guy from LE mentions that there are 43 missing juvenilles!!!! I really think they are thinking they link quite a few of them to this guy....think you might have a serial here.

Very sad for Sierra's family and such a waste of life for a beautiful young girl.

hey That's Out- Look, come on back, unseal your lips becauise I want to hear what you have to say about AGT and the paste you did re- Aug 2010 & a body found between Morgan Hill & Gilroy. What do you know about that? Was the body ever identified? What's the rest of the story about that? You apparently think it is important.

The ONLY thing I have to say about AGT is that he is an EVIL EVIL VERY SICK SICK poor excuse for a man. I don't KNOW him and trust me, I DONT WANT TO.I know quite a bit as a result of my on going investigations and research with this over year old case. But the MAIN reason WHY Im trying my hardest to find Sierra Lamar is because I want to return her back to her family and her tons of friends that LOVE HER. I see their tears every other day along with my own daughter's tears. So your damn right Im going to investigate the best I know how. Right now I am working in Morgan Hill, approx. 3 miles away from where AGT took Sierra. My company doesn't send me there very often, but need my services for this weekend only, THAT PLACE GIVES ME THE CREEPS NOW, I want to drive over to Palm and Dougherty but I JUST CANT BRING MYSELF TO DO IT. I think of Sierra EVERY SINGLE DAY and trying to figure out a way to find her cuz Im a mom too and I have NO IDEA how Marlene and Steve manage, I really don't. So PLEASE let's all continue to PRAY ... +

What other girls are missing in the area that may be connected to AGT? Has anyone here looked into it, maybe earlier in the case? I've always felt that if AGT did have other victims he maybe he put Sierra nearby another girl and that is why he won't say. I really hope she is found this summer.

fingers crossed! of course i'm sure it's done and over with by now.. but i just looked at the document from his LAST court date and remembered that he was told to get a haircut and dress out for today's appearance... so that has my hopes up!

Keeping my crossed. However AGT was told to be dressed out and haircut on the last two hearings, 4/18 and 5/16.

Keeping my crossed. However AGT was told to be dressed out and haircut on the last two hearings, 4/18 and 5/16.

oh man, i hadn't realized that. i havent been able to follow this case like i used to. grrrrr. i can't believe it's been soooo long :(

The ONLY thing I have to say about AGT is that he is an EVIL EVIL VERY SICK SICK poor excuse for a man. I don't KNOW him and trust me, I DONT WANT TO.I know quite a bit as a result of my on going investigations and research with this over year old case. But the MAIN reason WHY Im trying my hardest to find Sierra Lamar is because I want to return her back to her family and her tons of friends that LOVE HER. I see their tears every other day along with my own daughter's tears. So your damn right Im going to investigate the best I know how. Right now I am working in Morgan Hill, approx. 3 miles away from where AGT took Sierra. My company doesn't send me there very often, but need my services for this weekend only, THAT PLACE GIVES ME THE CREEPS NOW, I want to drive over to Palm and Dougherty but I JUST CANT BRING MYSELF TO DO IT. I think of Sierra EVERY SINGLE DAY and trying to figure out a way to find her cuz Im a mom too and I have NO IDEA how Marlene and Steve manage, I really don't. So PLEASE let's all continue to PRAY ... +

If you drive there, you will be shocked at how wide open the area is. I will never understand why she was out there by herself each day. I must assume that there are parents who never think or read about dangers and think everything is just good in the world. That is my only explanation....good people always thinking good thoughts.

^yet oddly enough, apparently she had barely gotten out of the drive... on the way to the bus stop

Poor Sierra, where are you sweetie?

This is going to be convicted eventually, he should really just give up her location, such a sick person, useless to society. Makes me furious.

^yet oddly enough, apparently she had barely gotten out of the drive... on the way to the bus stop

The sheriff cleared this up on national television and I myself talked about it 8979879 threads back. The conditions were horrible for dogs and it was almost 24 hours later that they did a sniff search. There is no proof she was taken from the drive way. It is far more likely she was taken while walking down the road.

The pooling of the scent at the end of her driveway could simply be from the front door of the house being open for an extended period during the investigation people have taken a dogs nose for fact when this was already cleared up by LE. We wont know what happened unless we find out what they have on video at the trial or the accused confesses.

This is going to be convicted eventually, he should really just give up her location, such a sick person, useless to society. Makes me furious.

I check this case about every other day. Its never left my mind. They really need to show a pattern here like they did with Alcala. California law was changed to help with this type of offender. What they have right now is his touch DNA on some of her items and I believe video of him driving around.

How do you get murder 1 from that? You really need more. I am not convinced that its helping him to stall. I am convinced that its helping the prosecution if they are using this time wisely. If they can convict him of his previous attempts that were brought up they could then show a pattern and get murder 1.

Or they could get really lucky and find a body in the meantime. However the turkey baster and bleach were enough to convince me that he had this planned well in advance which means he already had a means of disposing of the body probably even before he came up with the turkey baster / bleach method.

If you drive there, you will be shocked at how wide open the area is. I will never understand why she was out there by herself each day. I must assume that there are parents who never think or read about dangers and think everything is just good in the world. That is my only explanation....good people always thinking good thoughts.

Do you remember Amber Dubois? This guy really reminds me of John Albert Gardner. That combined with the area makes me think its less likely a body will be recovered without a confession.

Yup, meaning it is a death penalty case.

I assumed that is what it meant, but I have never seen these two words on any of the official documents until now. I was curious if the prosecution had made a decision to pursue the death penalty? KWIM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
broccoli445