Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #21 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait until January 18th

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

As much as they want to

Are they selecting the jurors now or have they already been selected?

If not, then openings couldn't start today. Are they thinking it will take a couple of weeks to select the jurors and alternates.

Same here
As far as I know the trial will actually start mid January
Jury selection is currently going on

Oops, sorry, I didn't see this post when I posted before this one.

So there is really no delay since the jury will have to be empaneled first. Is this the first day of jury selection?

I cant wait for it to get started. It has been way too long for Sierra's family.

Oops, sorry, I didn't see this post when I posted before this one.

So there is really no delay since the jury will have to be empaneled first. Is this the first day of jury selection?

I cant wait for it to get started. It has been way too long for Sierra's family.

This is the 2nd or 3rd month of jury selection for this high profile case
Actual selection started October of 2016
Opening statements scheduled for January 18th

Thanks to everyone posting updates and links. I'll be here January 18th for Sierra!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks to everyone posting updates and links. I'll be here January 18th for Sierra!

:ditto:

:waiting:

I tried to find some twitters regarding the jury selection, I guess no one is there in the courtroom....

Our drug task force agents had access to the state data base documenting names of those purchasing pseudoephedrine, which is a precursor chemical used in the manufacture of meth. They also monitored WalMart & other store's security tapes & sales receipts, through DA subpoenas for such, when a suspect was under their radar, or following an arrest. Info of others identified in the tapes making the purchases was good info, as well. The recipes vary for manufacturing, but there are some elements that are seen in most labs. You're right, OldSteve.

Latest minute orders

Attachments

• MinuteOrd010317.pdf
    364.2 KB · Views: 4
  • MinuteOrd010617.pdf
    346.6 KB · Views: 3
  • MinuteOrd010517.pdf
    330.8 KB · Views: 2
  • MinuteOrd010417.pdf
    348.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Peoples6thSupplementalMotionsInLimine010317.pdf
    755.2 KB · Views: 5
Oj Simpson Trail was not the fault of the jurors at all but of the Cops and Prosecution.

Oj Simpson Trail was not the fault of the jurors at all but of the Cops and Prosecution.
What does this have to do with Sierra LaMar case

No, it was also the fault of a jury that sided with him because they were black and celebrity-struck. They admitted afterward that they didn't want to convict one of their own. When his civil trial was moved to Santa Monica, as opposed to downtown L.A., where the crime was actually occured, he was convicted.

Tonight on wensleuths radio hosted by Tricia, Marc Klaas will appear and discuss Sierra LaMar case
Attached is the link - http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2017/01/11/websleuths-radio-with-marc-klaas
There is a phone number where we can call and ask questions

Ive been listening and its great to hear Marc. He is a wonderful person that always sticks up for victims. We need more people like Marc in the world.

Hopefully this trial will end quickly with a successful prosecution. I also hope that her body can be found to give family some sort of closure.

IMO
This is a clear cut case and I hope the prosecution does not have any trouble with the jury or the defense.

Based on past articles and all the evidence that seems to be out there and should be shown to the jury this seems to be very clear who the guilty party is.

Im hoping the jury does not get hung up on the fact a body has not been found. IMO this should not be a factor in this case because it is very obvious and very unfortunate that she is no longer with us.

Its very obvious what happened to her. The case facts tell us everything we need to know.

-It tells us exactly where she was at the time she disappeared.
-It tells us the exact day she went missing.
-It tells us the exact time she went missing within an hour or so.
-It tells us who she was with shortly after she went missing.
-It tells us what his motive likely was
-It tells us that unfortunately she was killed either that very day or at most within a day or so because her clothes were found in her juicy bag within the week.

Common sense should apply here and there is no other realistic possibility for what happened to her. The lack of any contact and all the above evidence paints a very clear picture what happened.

I hope the jury sees this clearly.

Prayers for her family as they suffer through the trial. Hopefully they will get justice they deserve.

2 minute orders from this week
Can't wait until Wednesday! One more week to go

Attachments

• MinuteOrd010917.pdf
    360 KB · Views: 7
  • MinuteOrd011017.pdf
    357.3 KB · Views: 5
2 minute orders from this week
Can't wait until Wednesday! One more week to go

THANK YOU for all the info you have been posting for us all. This is one trial I am looking forward to. Time for Justice for sweet Sierra.

As soon as we get tweets I will post them here

[video=youtube;VNvgZJXnh-g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNvgZJXnh-g[/video]
America's most wanted episode with Sierra and about her case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors