Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #21 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they are going to try and defend this monster, by attacking and humiliating Sierra and her family----:sigh: ----I might not be able to follow this trial....

If they are going to try and defend this monster, by attacking and humiliating Sierra and her family----:sigh: ----I might not be able to follow this trial....

I am with you, katydid23. This has been my suspicion, for quite some time now [emoji17]

Sadly, we have heard whispers of it here and there. To see it in black and white just rips my heart out. I don't know how Mr. LaMar finds the strength to maintain courtroom decorum, knowing this is the ada's strategy :no:

The dt is disgusting beyond measure :cow: Once again, the constitutional rights of the accused outweigh the victim's, because her's are not guaranteed. It is up to the Judge to decide. These pre-trial hearings (and in all honesty, jury selection) will make or break this case.

It is excruciating to watch this unfold, knowing how it personally is affecting the loved ones who are awaiting the outcome, awaiting Sierra's return, and those who (have and) continue to valiantly search for her. :anguish:

How. Dare. They!?

(It's rhetorical question, of course. They do because they can, and it makes me sick. I pray with all I have that it will not be allowed. It will destroy a family that has already been gutted by this defendant).

:twocents: - and a whole lot more.

#FindSierra

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here are motions and minute order from Thursday's hearing; it is continued today

Attachments

• MinuteOrd111016.pdf
    250.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Peoples Motion to Permit Counsel Voir Dire on Specific Points of Law 111016.pdf
    227.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Peoples Supplemental The Right of the Victims Family to Attend All of the Proceedings 111016.pdf
    357.2 KB · Views: 3
I am furious for Sierra - her life was marred by her father's crime and now justice for her is also. She deserves better than that and I am glad they are fighting for it to be limited. To some degree or another they are all selfish men who put others right's aside for their own purposes. Sickening.

Curious to know, since I've moved out of California - did the Death penalty proposition pass to keep it??

TIA!

Another question - next hearing 12/9?

Curious to know, since I've moved out of California - did the Death penalty proposition pass to keep it??

TIA!

Death penalty measures approved in three states - CBS NewsDeath penalty measures approved in three states - CBS News
[...]
With more than 8 million votes counted Wednesday, 54 percent of voters rejected Proposition 62 that would have replaced the death penalty with life in prison without the chance of parole. The dueling reform measure had a narrow lead of about 51 percent.

“California voters have spoken loud and clear that they want to keep the death penalty intact,” said Sacramento County District Attorney Anne Marie Schubert, who championed the reform measure. “This is the ninth time California voters have voted in favor of keeping the death penalty for the most heinous killers.”

[...]

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/death-p...in-three-states-california-oklahoma-nebraska/

The Bay Area News Group has posted a podcast on the trial. Tracy Kaplan is interviewed (she confirms that the San Jose Mercury News will be live tweeting trial coverage, but the Judge has already ruled that no images, or live feed will be allowed).

Check out this track on SoundCloud: mercurynews Sierra LaMar murder case heading to trial - EP01

https://soundcloud.com/mercurynews/sierra-lamar-murder-case-heading-to-trial

#JusticeForSierra

Upcoming Court Dates at the Hall of Justice:
November 16, 2016 8:45 AM Dept. 40
November 17, 2016 8:45 AM Dept. 40
November 18, 2016 8:45 AM Dept. 40
December 9, 2016 2:00 PM Dept. 40

These are the upcoming court dates for the case
Those have already past but no minute orders available
Sorry for posting so late, but I am a brand new mom and have a 2 week old newborn baby boy

Attachments

• MinuteOrd111516.pdf
    433.6 KB · Views: 2
  • MinuteOrd111416.pdf
    416.8 KB · Views: 0

Sorry for posting so late, but I am a brand new mom and have a 2 week old newborn baby boy
Congratulations emi! You are going to be busy but how wonderful to have a newborn during the holidays.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

I just know you from this website, but I get a strong impression that you will be a great mom!! :great: Congratulations!!

:baby: CONGRATULATIONS!!!:balloons:

November 28, 2016 8:45 AM Dept. 40

Attachments

• MinuteOrd111816.pdf
    363.7 KB · Views: 4
  • MinuteOrd111716.pdf
    361.1 KB · Views: 3

Congratulations :party: and thank you for all the work you do in our forums!!!

I guess all these court documents starting from the 16th November are jury selections

Attachments

• MinuteOrd112816.pdf
    359.7 KB · Views: 4
Next court date:
November 30, 2016 8:45 AM Dept. 40

Attachments

• MinuteOrd112916.pdf
    356.4 KB · Views: 4
December 1, 2016 8:45 AM Dept. 40

Attachments

• MinuteOrd113016.pdf
    424.2 KB · Views: 8