Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #21 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gilroy remains spark hope for missing teen
GILROY - Northern California authorities have found human remains that could belong to a 15-year-old girl who disappeared on her way to school nearly four years ago.

Santa Clara Sheriff’s Sgt. James Jensen said Thursday the department has no information on the age or gender of the remains found Wednesday near Gilroy.

Sierra LaMar disappeared on her way to a school bus stop in March 2012. Two years later, a criminal grand jury indicted her alleged killer for kidnapping and murder, even though a body was never found.

http://www.thecalifornian.com/story...roy-remains-spark-hope-missing-teen/80228110/

Another body only a Skelton was found last night in San Jose near 280

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Another body only a Skelton was found last night in San Jose near 280

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-courts/ci_29510160/san-jose-human-remains-found-near-highway-280

The woman was in an argument with a friend, who threw her cell phone over the fence, Lee said. The woman went to get her phone and made the discovery.

She immediately called San Jose police. Officers responded and confirmed the remains were human.

Because the remains were found on the freeway side of the fence, the investigation falls under the jurisdiction of the CHP.

"There were teeth that were found inside the skull, so they're going to be running some dental records, to try to get an ID on the individual that passed away," said Fifield.

Pauline Ward works across the street and wonders if the dead body is connected to a nearby homeless encampment.

The CHP says members of that community have been cooperative with investigators.

"People walking down there all the time with their bikes and everything, so I'm surprised it look so long for it to be discovered. I don't know why it took so long," said Ward.

http://abc7news.com/news/chp-investigating-human-remains-found-near-i-280/1199011/

I just want the trial to begin. Her poor family has gone thru too much delays!

Four years ago this all began.... taken away too young.... may justice prevail.

Sending love and #PrayersForSierra from my hospital bed. Sad I won't be at the search.

I can't believe it's been 4YEARS since she was violently taken from her family, classmates & friends :cry:

I can assure you that she remains front and center in their hearts and minds. The wheels of justice can turn so slowly. I have faith that Lady Justice will find a way to balance everything out when trial proceedings finally begin.

No matter what, Sierra Mae, also known as #EveryonesDaughter, remains the beautiful 15 year old girl who vanished that morning. For the LaMar family, who face enduring a capital trial, the stakes could not be higher.

I send them my continued and unwavering support. My girls will release red and white balloons for us at sunset at the beach in her honor.
#TeamSierra

#NeverForgotten
#FindSierra

:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sending love and #PrayersForSierra from my hospital bed. Sad I won't be at the search.

I can't believe it's been 4YEARS since she was violently taken from her family, classmates & friends :cry:

I can assure you that she remains front and center in their hearts and minds. The wheels of justice can turn so slowly. I have faith that Lady Justice will find a way to balance everything out when trial proceedings finally begin.

No matter what, Sierra Mae, also known as #EveryonesDaughter, remains the beautiful 15 year old girl who vanished that morning. For the LaMar family, who face enduring a capital trial, the stakes could not be higher.

I send them my continued and unwavering support. My girls will release red and white balloons for us at sunset at the beach in her honor.
#TeamSierra

#NeverForgotten
#FindSierra

:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wishing you a speedy recovery Kimi_SFC!!

I can't believe it has been four years. I think of Sierra often. Wishing for her to be found. Waiting for justice to prevail.

:rose:

I, too can't believe it's already been 4 years! #JusticeforSierra

I believe the next hearing is April 25th. Right?

I haven't been on this thread for awhile, but I had marked down that there were 166 posts, but now it only has 75? Is there another thread here for Sierra?? TIA!

Get well soon Kimi_SFC - sorry to hear you're in the hospital!

I got some documents from today coming

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Thinking of Sierra, family and friends! :grouphug:

Get well Kimi! :daisy::daisy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics