Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #22 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, did the jurors show up this morning, as it's 5:10pm here in Europe....

JUSTICE for SIERRA!! :rose:

Oh never mind - thinking East coast time, and it's only 7am on the West coast - can't edit my post..... :facepalm:

Oh never mind - thinking East coast time, and it's only 7am on the West coast - can't edit my post..... :facepalm:

Now we can ask since its 8 AM California time. LOL

Did the jurors show up yet? LOL :)

Checking for any Tweets now and I dont see anything new. Maybe they dont come in till 9 or 10 PST.

Anxiously awaiting news of a verdict. I suppose it will take them a little while to regroup even when they get to the courthouse so it may be awhile before we hear anything.

Keeping Children and Teenagers Safe

Fairly recently, Tricia had Jim Clemente on her podcast when he discussed the two murdered Delphi, IN girls, Abigail, 13yo and Liberty, 14yo.

During the podcast, Clemente recommended a book titled Protecting the Gift for parents.

http://gavindebecker.com/resources/book/protecting_the_gift/

The book is also listed on Amazon along with a look inside option.

Wow. This sounds like a remarkable and great book for any parent to read. It is probably good for anybody even if we dont have kids to read this.

Our intuition and when we sense something could be wrong is one of those things that we all need to pay more attention to.

I shared a story once of when I was at a gas station and as I was getting ready to get out of the car I noticed a person that was lingering around the front of the store and I think he was waiting on me to get out of the car to maybe come over and either rob me or maybe just bum for some money or something. It was just really odd the way he was behaving so I just stayed in my car and did not get out. He finally gave up and walked away. I think he got tired of waiting for me to come out of my car. LOL

It may have been nothing or my intuition could have been right about him. There is no telling but I think back on that day and I am glad I took extra steps to be safe.

Little things like that we all need to pay better attention to. Being raised in NYC I learned at an early age to not be so trustful to strangers. Its sad that I have to assume the worst sometimes with strangers but I would rather do that than to fall victim to a stranger.

Things like locking my car door whenever I get inside my car and always locking my car door whenever leaving the vehicle. Yes even in front of my own house and anywhere.

I do some precaution things that I get laughed at sometimes by my family members but its just the way I have been raised and over the years I think it has saved me from some dangerous situations and probably saved me from some theives or vandalism over the years.

Anyway thanks so much for the book reference. I want to read this book.

I missed a lot of the trial evidence and I do have a question if anyone can answer.

How did LE first make a connection to AGT?

Im trying to find out the very first thing that helped LE point towards him.

Yes, DNA linked AGT to the crime. He was in the database, and then I believe they got video with his car driving close by. Can't remember right off right now.

So it's about 20 minutes to noon - right? on the West coast?

Any news? still deliberating?

TIA! :wave:

Yes, DNA linked AGT to the crime. He was in the database, and then I believe they got video with his car driving close by. Can't remember right off right now.

So it's about 20 minutes to noon - right? on the West coast?

Any news? still deliberating?

TIA! :wave:
Jury is still deliberating they started today at 9am PT.

Today it will be 1st full day for them
If there is a verdict we will know and announce it will be read 1hour after the announcement

Jury is still deliberating they started today at 9am PT.

Today it will be 1st full day for them
If there is a verdict we will know and announce it will be read 1hour after the announcement

Thanks.

To help people compare to the California Pacific Time where the trial is being held below is a comparison that shows the time differences from a few minutes ago. It shows how many hours difference each of the four main time zones in the US are.

Generalized Time Zones in United States
Time Zone Name --------- Current Time
========================================

Pacific Time ---------------- Mon, 12:00 pm
Mountain Time ------------ Mon, 1:00 pm
Central Time --------------- Mon, 2:00 pm
Eastern Time -------------- Mon, 3:00 pm

https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zone/usa

I just have to remember Pacific Time is 10 hours behind me.... I'll probably be go to bed soon, as it's getting close to 10:30pm here unfortunately. If they DO come back with a verdict today, I guess I'll find out tomorrow morning. I've been following this case back when I still lived in California, so need to follow this all the way through!

Hopefully, they'll come back in the morning - 9am to at least 12 noon Pacific time with a verdict where I'll still be awake!

:rose: JUSTICE for SIERRA :rose:

RobertHanda‏Verified account@RHandaNBC 3m3 minutes ago
#SantaClaraCo #Superior Court says verdict in #SierraLaMar murder case against #AntolinGarciaTorres to be announced Tues 9am
Raj Mathai‏Verified account@rajmathai 4m4 minutes ago
#BREAKING: Jury has reached verdict in #SierraLaMar case. Decision will be announced Tues 9am. Antolin Garcia-Torres accused of murder
Allison Levitsky‏@levitskyyy 4m4 minutes ago
Verdict to be read in #SierraLaMar case at 9am tomorrow.
Kristen Sze‏Verified account@abc7kristensze 4m4 minutes ago
#BREAKING: just got word from @SCSCourt the jury has reached VERDICT in #SierraLaMar murder case. Will be read 9AM tomorrow.
Evan Sernoffsky‏Verified account@EvanSernoffsky 4m4 minutes ago
BREAKING: Verdict reached in #SierraLaMar murder trial of Antolin Garcia-Torres. Jury will read verdict Tues. at 9 am

OMG tweets are saying verdict is in, to be read at 9am tomorrow morning. Please let it be what we're waiting for!!

I just saw the tweets, I sure hope it's the verdict we're expecting.
---

Morgan Hill Times‏ @morganhilltimes 3m3 minutes ago

From SCC Superior Court: The jury will return a verdict in the #SierraLaMar trial at 9 a.m. May 9 in Dept. 40 of the Hall of Justice.

tracey kaplan‏Verified account @tkaplanreport 2m2 minutes ago

If he is convicted, #SierraLaMar judge will give lawyers up to 1 week to prepare for penalty phase, which def says cd last up to 3 weeks.

Santa Clara Court‏@SCSCourt 3m3 minutes ago
People v. Garcia-Torres : Jury has reached a verdict. Verdict will be delivered tomorrow morning 9 AM in Dept. 40 @ Hall of Justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader