Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #22 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy i am nervous about this one. Praying...praying....praying.

Updating my "notes if I were a juror":

1)Three previous attacks on women, but not that recent. - Sierra probably appeared an easy target...

2) GT finger print on stungun battery -- State's proven their case.

3)He purchased 1gal+ size of bleach & turkey baster three days before SL abduction. (But also purchased smaller container of bleach in Jan.) GT said bleach was for doing wash, his GF said he never did wash. Claimed turkey baster was to extract TCP from marijuana If so, then where did it go, why wasn't it been found? Does make it seem like he's planning a crime.

4)DNA found: One hair from SL found on rope that was in his truck. Some fifty other hairs on it, but not explanation to whom they belong. Okay, only one has SL's DNA, but what about the others? - all without roots? Even so,are any at least consistent with SL's hair type?
DNA found on GT glove.
DNA found on rear door handle of GT car. Was it inside or outside of car?
DNA found on her pants that was in the purse found by the shed where there was a family of feral cats

5)Fibers from the carpet and after-market floor mats in Garcia-Torres’ car were found on Sierra’s clothes. Learned these are custom made mats, wonder how common they are?

6)GT claimed he had not had any interaction with SL. In light of the hair and DNA on clothing this is the most important point we have! But, while LE has no reason to frame AGT, how possible is cross contamination?

7)All clothing she wore that day alone with many of her most prized possessions, including her MAC makeup and a lace bra from Victoria’s Secret, along with her lunch money and inhaler were found. She was left naked. Proving she did not run away.

8)Clothing in purse folded consistent with way GT folds clothing.

9)Strong urine smell on her clothes. Could this have been tested to prove it was hers?

10)Beads from road surface found on her clothes indicating she was dragged.

11)Her cell phone was found not far from purse.

12)He liked to feed feral cats and cat food was found? in his car (not sure about the finding of food).

13)Video showing him driving toward SL's bus stop on morning she when missing.

14)GT cannot account for time from 7am to 1pm on day SL went missing. Says he went fishing but no alibi.

15)Video showing him coming home later and then going out again.

16)Defense flip-flopping, she's a runaway, then there's someone else involved.. Ridiculous argument by defense - they would be much better to show some kind of connection, even if only indirect, between AGT and SL that would explain why her DNA was found. [/QUOTE]

Surprised that there is not more interest in this Verdict Watch...Do people even know that the jury is deliberating?

Surprised that there is not more interest in this Verdict Watch...Do people even know that the jury is deliberating?
I'm watching and anxiously waiting!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

I was thinking the same thing. I am so nervous and ready for this verdict.

Great question people know that the jury is deliberating. If there are questions they will likely tweet, I'm secretly hoping judge will allow streaming of verdict

Great question people know that the jury is deliberating. If there are questions they will likely tweet, I'm secretly hoping judge will allow streaming of verdict

Cannot speak for Twitter world but please know that your fellow sleuthers are standing in the gap lifting Justice for Sierra. This has been a very long trial that I could not follow since I was still stunned by the Hot Car Death of Cooper Harris and his father's lengthy and emotional trial. Thanks to everyone for the posts that have helped to keep others informed on Sierra. May Justice be swift and punishment severe.

:praying:

I did alot of work on Sierra's case, many moons ago.

Here's hoping for Justice for Sierra.

WG

I haven't been following this case from the beginning but have done some back reading the past week or so and from what little I read I believe he is guilty. Praying for Justice!!

I asked the media this question this morning and got the following replies; also another post from today
Emi‏@emicska 2h2 hours ago
@RHandaNBC morning if there are questions from the jury during deliberations for #SierraLaMar trial will u guys tweet them out
RobertHanda‏Verified account@RHandaNBC
Replying to @emicska
Hi. I think we will if judge makes them available. FYI I'm off today for family event
Replying to @emicska
Unfortunately, I won't be covering the trial until there's a verdict. Sorry!
The 2 replies are from different reporters to my question above which I asked almost every reporter covering the case

Morgan Hill Times‏ @morganhilltimes 51m51 minutes ago
The jury in the #SierraLamar trial will deliberate this morning, but they have the afternoon off before returning Monday.
The above tweet is regarding today's deliberations

I did alot of work on Sierra's case, many moons ago.

Here's hoping for Justice for Sierra.

WG

Can you tell us what you did in Sierra's case if you don't mind

I have been following this case very closely as well, being a mother of three young girls my oldest 14, I keep thinking how this can happen to any of our children. How many of them are so trusting of the world that they walk around happily singing along to their music with head phones on. I feel for our beautiful Sierra, I can not even image what her family and friends are going through. I hope justice is served today for our angel.

11:04 ALen Ramirez‏*
@lenramirezwing
#SierraLaMar judge allowing cell phones and electronic devices in jury room deliberations citing "exceptional" service thus far. @CBSSF
10:46 AM - 4 May 2017M - 4 May 2017

I noticed the above tweet. Does anyone know if it is common for jurors to be allowed to have cell phones and electronic devices in the deliberation room? I just found this to be interesting.
sorry to correct you but its lenramirez and not lenramirezwing

:blushing: Could very likely have to do my copy and pasting abilities in twitter. I have no idea what I'm doing in there; only using twitter for the very first time to follow this trial.

ETA: Emi, I give you big kudos for all the cut and pastes you've done along the way to add the tweets here. I had a heck of a time just figuring out how to copy text from a tweet. I think what you've done here must be a lot of work (unless there is some magic way I don't know about LOL).

sorry to correct you but its lenramirez and not lenramirezwing

Good to hear from many that are following...It's just that usually, in a case that many followed so closely at the beginning, there is a *Verdict Watch* in the title of the thread and sometimes in the banner at the top of the page...Not criticizing--I know the mods are overwhelmed. Just wondered why it seems that interest has waned over time. Not that it has...This particular "trial by tweet" was hard to follow so many are probably just waiting for the outcome and justice for Sierra.

Lisette this is on the top page of websleuths

I am so so nervous for this verdict .. I fully believe he did it, there are way too many 'coincidences' for it not to be him but I worry the jury won't see it that way ...

I found Websleuths by searching for an update on Sierra all those years ago when she first went missing. I've had very little to contribute to the discussion but appreciate everything that everybody else has done to help find Sierra. You're all amazing!

Here's to hoping that the jury makes the right decision!🤞 I'll be nervously waiting along with you from the UK [emoji636]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The jury in the death-penalty trial of the man accused of killing missing teen Sierra LaMar will deliberate for just a half day Friday morning.

Deliberations started late Thursday morning and while a verdict is possible this quickly in a trial that lasted nearly 14 weeks, it’s not considered likely.

The jury submitted one question in written form Thursday to Judge Vanessa A. Zecher related to the charges.

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/05/05/sierra-lamar-update-on-deliberations/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member