Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #22 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks sooooo much Emi and all who have been here for the long haul. I always checked in over time.

I don't know how Sierra's family will sleep tonight. I don't know why they couldn't just read the verdict and get it over with.

Another thread I have lurked in from the beginning and now I feel I should say I hope for justice for Sierra and all her loved ones. Please let this be what we have all been waiting for!!

It makes me very nervous that they didn't just read it and get it over with---why the delay?

I am worried about this one....

OMG tweets are saying verdict is in, to be read at 9am tomorrow morning. Please let it be what we're waiting for!! This is a lot sooner than I expected.

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/05/05/sierra-lamar-verdict-ready/

Oh Wow. This surprises me too as I thought it would take them some more days.

I have to think this is a good sign that the jurors clearly saw he was guilty.

Below is showing the equivalent times in our US time zones when the 9:00 am California Time verdict is to be announced on Tuesday:

VERDICT TO BE ANNOUNCED ON TUESDAY @
Time Zone Name --------- Verdict Announce Time
========================================

Pacific Time ---------------- Tue, 9:00 am
Mountain Time ------------ Tue, 10:00 am
Central Time --------------- Tue, 11:00 am
Eastern Time -------------- Tue, 12:00 pm

I feel very assured that a guilty verdict is going to happen in Sierra's case and possible guilty on all other charges or they may vote NG on one or more of the lessor charges.

I now think they decided the top charges first and then worked through the lessor charges, and then hashed it over again today with each other to make sure before the verdict forms were signed by the jury foreperson.

I have seen jurors come to a guilty verdict in less than an hour, and less than an hour to decide the defendant deserved the death penalty, and in some death penalty cases it took a couple or a few days. Most of those trials didn't last nearly as long as this one did though. So this jury had a lot of evidence to go over including the additional charges.

I don't think they had a problem with Sierra's case, and the evidence presented, but they may have had some of the jurors holding out on the three other charges due to them being unable to pick him out in a lineup and those may have been what took up the most time.

The DA put on a very straight forward case for the murder of Sierra. IMO

I cant even comprehend how Sierra's parents and loved ones must be feeling tonight as they await for the verdict which has to seem like days to them instead of hours away.

They have all waited for this day to come for far too long, and I pray their prayers have been answered, and AGT is finally found guilty of murdering Sierra.

I am going to say a special prayer tonight for the Lamar family. God be with them all.

IMO

It makes me very nervous that they didn't just read it and get it over with---why the delay?

I am worried about this one....

The Judge said when the jury had reached a verdict she would give everyone an hour notice. Maybe she felt it was too late in the day for the jurors to wait around for another hour.

IMO

The Judge said when the jury had reached a verdict she would give everyone an hour notice. Maybe she felt it was too late in the day for the jurors to wait around for another hour.

IMO

I think they actually give the news crews a chance to get there too...

I really thought that the jury would deliberate longer. IMO I think the majority of the jurors would vote that he is guilty but I expected one or two that would not be sure. To see that the verdict came back so quickly gives me hope that AGT is found guilty. Please let us see justice for Sierra, her family, her friends and everyone who has supported her.

SierraLaMarSupport.jpg

The quick verdict makes me think they all agreed on guilty charge. Hope I'm right..I've never seen such a delay in announcing it though. Prayers to sierras family

The quick verdict makes me think they all agreed on guilty charge. Hope I'm right..I've never seen such a delay in announcing it though. Prayers to sierras family
It's cause they need time to allow the media and family in the courthouse; court finishes at 5pm

JUSTICE FOR OUR SIERRA & HER FAMILY !!!!!
:rose::heartbeat::rose::heartbeat:

Updating Hatfield's Time Zones! Glad I'll be up for the verdict!!

VERDICT TO BE ANNOUNCED ON TUESDAY @
Time Zone Name --------- Verdict Announce Time
========================================
Pacific Time ---------------- Tue, 9:00 am
Mountain Time ------------ Tue, 10:00 am
Central Time --------------- Tue, 11:00 am
Eastern Time -------------- Tue, 12:00 pm
London Time ---------------Tue, 5:00 pm
Central European Time------Tues, 6:00 pm
Eastern European Time------Tues, 7:00 pm
Australia Time----------------Wedn. 2:00 am

:rose: JUSTICE for SIERRA!! :rose:

Sadly the one thing I really wanted from this case hasn't happened .....

I want to know where she is ....

All I managed to pick up as potential clues were trace evidence found on her clothing:

Glass road beads
Lichen
Cypress seeds

Did I miss anything?

And was that true that the police never did soil test? ....... I want to know exactly where (what geographical area) in or around Morgan Hill the soil on her clothes comes from... it can be done.

I'm slightly jaded .... it feels like the moment they had their killer ....any further invesigation into locating Sierra was forgotten about ....

Sadly the one thing I really wanted from this case hasn't happened .....

I want to know where she is ....

All I managed to pick up as potential clues were trace evidence found on her clothing:

Glass road beads
Lichen
Cypress seeds

Did I miss anything?

And was that true that the police never did soil test? ....... I want to know exactly where (what geographical area) in or around Morgan Hill the soil on her clothes comes from... it can be done.

I'm slightly jaded .... it feels like the moment they had their killer ....any further invesigation into locating Sierra was forgotten about ....

I think the investigators desperately want to know where she is. But the killer is keeping his mouth shut because his stupid defense is that she is alive and well, hanging with friends somewhere.

I think that if the State gets a GUILTY verdict, they might have leverage to get that info from the killer, in exchange for some slight leniency in sentencing. JMO

I think the investigators desperately want to know where she is. But the killer is keeping his mouth shut because his stupid defense is that she is alive and well, hanging with friends somewhere.

I think that if the State gets a GUILTY verdict, they might have leverage to get that info from the killer, in exchange for some slight leniency in sentencing. JMO

Yep....hope he squeals...but won't be holding my breath.

Just wished more info had come out ..... if the soil on her clothes was submitted to a forensic geologist for examination it might be able to pinpoint a more exact search area....adding the soil sample, cypress seeds and identifying a location of the specific lichen seeds could narrow it down even further....

It seems they had been advised that lichen seeds come from aquatic areas...hence we had searches at Chesbro, Uvas, Coyote .... private property dams in Gilroy ...

I still think it could have been narrowed it down further if they spent money sending the evidence to the best in forensics in this feild ...... from memory they sent it to a teacher (will check who it was) who had to email around friends for advise .... not really good enough if you ask me...

ETA: Re checked ... thanks to Emi post # 655 her file named: Defs Memo filed
3-22-17.pdf

Sorry didn't know how to link it.

But it basically states the investigators handed off his boots to be examined by a College Biology teacher ...... who emailed around academics asking for opinions...

Sierra deserved better than that ... this person had no forensic training listed on their CV or any work in the area of forensic Botany.

[video=twitter;861944673627013120]https://twitter.com/mariannefavro/status/861944673627013120[/video]

Marianne Favro‏@mariannefavro 4m
4 minutes ago

Searchers looked for Sierra during weekend. Hope if Antolin Garcia Torres is found guilty he'll say where her she is

[video=twitter;861944230037536769]https://twitter.com/mariannefavro/status/861944230037536769[/video]

Marianne Favro‏@mariannefavro 7m
7 minutes ago

People already lining up at hall of justice San Jose for 9am verdict in Sierra La Mar trial. Searchers first in line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader