Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #3 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. I was thinking that if she was abducted and peed herself, that se would have left pee on the ground near the entrance or on the driveway. If it rained Friday, then that evidence is gone. MOO

The rain in MH has been pretty small. One side of the mtns received over a foot of rain (closest to the coast, not in MH), while the other got less than a 1/2 inch and then there were areas where it wouldn't be raining 1/2 mile down the road at all, so it's hard to say...

On the last thread a poster named Eileen asked who found the items. SAR found the bag, I just reread the article.

The Galaxy would be a smartphone too.

OMG! why would anyone need two smart phones. These kids love to waste money and the parents (who fell guilty because they work) make up for it by buying them everything....sheesh!

I am very proud of LE and SAR in this case...Great Job!

OMG! why would anyone need two smart phones. These kids love to waste money and the parents (who fell guilty because they work) make up for it by buying them everything....sheesh!
That's kinda what I'm trying to figure out.
Was it borrowed and she was just playing with it, but why? She had a great smart phone already.
Was it given to her by someone?
Who does it belong to?
Someone was paying on both these phones....

OK, who's to say something didn't happen the night before? They have alibis from 6 am on. If they find her body then LE would know when she died.

Of course, we do not know if she is dead or alive. MOO

She could have been skyping in the morning online. That would give proof as well. She seems to be computer/tweet/cell savy

I have two smartphones simply because I upgraded one but I still keep the old one active(as a backup).

My 18 year old daughter has the same for the same reason.

I was looking at the PIC of "Spaghetti Junction". Having lived there for ten years, I was always getting mixed up when I went to store there. After seeing this PIC, now I don't feel so dumb.

Jumping off 92 and turning onto Fashion Park Parkway is no easy task. You may need to be a race car driver to exit and find the center.

Correct, which is why I am questioning the facetiming and iphone. You can't cross-platform and it is def. an iphone and not an itouch she is using in the picture she took with it. The Galaxy is a nice android phone, full of features, so why use someone else's phone?

Are you talking about the picture of her taking a picture with another phone in the scene?

That's kinda what I'm trying to figure out.
Was it borrowed and she was just playing with it, but why? She had a great smart phone already.
Was it given to her by someone?
Who does it belong to?
Someone was paying on both these phones....

they are excellent questions!
If she did have 2 phones it sure will raise many questions!cant they find out the numbers of these phones and find out who it belongs to.

:thud:

God may be sending you a message that you have too much money..

Hehehe they are cheap ones and on prepaid. It is for my own safety I keep the two active. I'm new to my area and like to have the backup that if I lose one phone I have another to use.

Good question and we have no idea as far as I know. We do know she was the only student who waited for the bus at that bus stop.

I was wondering that too? How far away is her high school, anyone know?
I do recall when I had to take the school bus and missed it, I would walk back home and mom would drive us; but IF my mom was gone, I'd have to trek the whole way to school - about 4+ miles away!

I wonder who the last non family member was to see her and when!
I do see a problem with her being the only one on her bus stop and her being home alone in the morning...

In thinking about scenarios, I also thought who was the last non family member to have seen her. But if both the mom and her bf were at work, they would need to leave at certain times to arrive there....someone would have needed to be at their home to text from there. I'm assuming they checked the pings on the phone...and the last text made from her phone was 7:11am.

Regarding her having more than one phone, on my cell phone acct we qualify for upgrades every 15 to 24 months. I.know
right now there are 4 extra cell phones in my
house...maybe thats why she had more than one

Maybe Sierra's mother and father were competing for affection by buying her things. Trust me, they have good jobs but every penny they would make would have to pay a mortgage ...unless they inherited a home.

Maybe Sierrla's mother doesn't have to pay anything for the house in Morgan Hill and that is why she moved in w/Bf. She is then able to buy more things for her daughter. There is no way I would make that trip daily from Morgan Hill to Fremont. Many hours are spent sitting on the freeway. She has to be putting in a 12 hour day.

It's a darn shame she HAD to be with her boyfriend...ugh! Parents continue to do this. I better curb it before I go on forced vacation again...

I was wondering that too? How far away is her high school, anyone know?
I do recall when I had to take the school bus and missed it, I would walk back home and mom would drive us; but IF my mom was gone, I'd have to trek the whole way to school - about 4+ miles away!
IIRC roughly 3.5 miles

Regarding her having more than one phone, on my cell phone acct we qualify for upgrades every 15 to 24 months. I.know
right now there are 4 extra cell phones in my
house...maybe thats why she had more than one

Doesn't it cost money for each phone? A teen girl should NOT be taking a smart phone to school. she needs to be listening to the teachers not texting, etc all day long.

I thought she just had a flip phone that she took to school but apparently not. Sometimes I have to wonder about parents and their judgement. My son was school in San Mateo recently and NO cell phones were allowed. If caught, you didn't get them back till the year was over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevTom23