Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #4 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was talk a few pages back about being able to get to Pacifica or Oakland in a short period of time.

IMO, this would be an unlikely direction of travel at that time of day. There would likely be a lot of traffic and it would take possibly an hour to get to Oakland, and 2 hours to get to Pacifica. And all of this would be in traffic.

IMO, if she left the area, she more likely went west on Bailey, or South on 101.

Yep all the routes we have been talking about for the past week. Do you live around this area?

Sorry about that I'm new....

I went back and read the timeline. I apologize in advance and am not exactly looking for answers to the questions, they are just thoughts out loud. I didn't see any info regarding the bus driver specifically.

My current questions:
The bus driver, who is the bus driver? She texts at 7:11am and bus picks her up usually at 7:25.Not a huge window...14minutes. Did the bus driver see anything suspicious that morning? That person is huge bc they were in the area and if she wasn't at the bus stop how long does the bus driver generally wait? Did the bus driver or kids on the bus notice anything suspicios, speeding cars, eratic driving, etc? What stop on the route was she? Was the bus driver on schedule time wise that day?

Welcome :welcome5:! Good questions! I am wondering the same thing. Anything weird that may not have been that big of a deal at the time but is important now.

Supposedly said where? Link?

Im not even 100% sure where this was supposedly said, which is why I'm calling it heresay, but it seems like a lot of people saw it and it was posted multiple times. Someone mentioned it here I'm sure.

His twitter is private so we can't look anyway.

He's an adult, by the way, but Im still not sure about posting his links myself here.

I see on Twitter where someone mentions she hopes the body found in the lake isn't Sierra. Have any locals heard anything on the news about a body being found in a lake?? This was 13 hours ago.

Sorry about that I'm new....

I went back and read the timeline. I apologize in advance and am not exactly looking for answers to the questions, they are just thoughts out loud. I didn't see any info regarding the bus driver specifically.

My current questions:
The bus driver, who is the bus driver? She texts at 7:11am and bus picks her up usually at 7:25.Not a huge window...14minutes. Did the bus driver see anything suspicious that morning? That person is huge bc they were in the area and if she wasn't at the bus stop how long does the bus driver generally wait? Did the bus driver or kids on the bus notice anything suspicios, speeding cars, eratic driving, etc? What stop on the route was she? Was the bus driver on schedule time wise that day?

I've been wondering these things as well, and I also had wondered if Sierra was consistently on the bus for the most part everyday. Like say for instance she had been being given a ride to school every once in a while by someone that she knew, like a neighbor, classmate, or acquaintance a few times and she was a no show on the bus, but still was at school. I know kids probably would not turn down the offer of a ride instead of waiting for the bus, I could see her accepting the offer of a ride with an acquaintance, and not mentioning anything to her mom that so and so gave me a ride because her mom wouldn't approve of it obviously, but she thinks it's okay, and it's easier than going on the bus. So she just doesn't say anything, accepts this ride a few times every once in a while, she thinks everything is fine, it's only a ride and it's nicer that taking a bus. But this person was only doing this to get her comfortable getting into his/her car. Teenager always think they are invincible and so much smarter than their parents, so I can see her rationalizing not telling her mom about getting a ride every once in a while from someone.

Yep all the routes we have been talking about for the past week. Do you live around this area?

Ya in San Jose. My wife and I will probably go out and volunteer this weekend if they are still out there.

On a side note, the news keeps reporting that "they've ruled out a runaway", but has anyone confirmed that, or is it just "unlikely"? They are stating it on the news as if its a fact.

I see on Twitter where someone mentions she hopes the body found in the lake isn't Sierra. Have any locals heard anything on the news about a body being found in a lake?? This was 13 hours ago.

It's starting to get retweeted, I hope it's just a rumor. She did say she read it on FB and twitter.

No. Nothing on the local news web sites nor any breaking news about that.

where did you see that?

SJSleuth I am local as well so thanks for your insight too.

Nope, haven't seen anything.

This type of thing seems to happen every time on FB/Twitter. I hate it. It is such an emotional drain and waste of time when they turn out to be false.

No. Nothing on the local news web sites nor any breaking news about that.

Did you guys see her Twitter post on the evening of the 15th...it said something like 'have to go to school tomorrow...I'd rather be dead'...ugh!

Did you guys see her Twitter post on the evening of the 15th...it said something like 'have to go to school tomorrow...I'd rather be dead'...ugh!

It was somebody else that tweeted that, she just hit the retweet button. What teenager don't feel like that sometimes.

Okay, finally caught up. So much talk about the clothes in the purse. Anybody else think it's the red herring??

Ya in San Jose. My wife and I will probably go out and volunteer this weekend if they are still out there.

On a side note, the news keeps reporting that "they've ruled out a runaway", but has anyone confirmed that, or is it just "unlikely"? They are stating it on the news as if its a fact.

I haven't heard they have "ruled out a runaway". Where did you hear that? When are you planning to go... Sat or Sun?

Just FYI-

http://www.contracostatimes.com/ci_...may-be-that-person-missing?source=most_viewed

A body was recovered Friday from a vehicle submerged in Los Banos Creek Reservoir, the Merced County Sheriff's Department reported.

The person's identity hasn't been released, and the coroner's office will conduct an autopsy this week, said the sheriff's spokesman, Deputy Tom MacKenzie.

The license plate of the four-wheel-drive vehicle matched that of a vehicle belonging to a person reported missing to Los Banos police in 2010, MacKenzie said.

I hope I did this right!

Just FYI-

http://www.contracostatimes.com/ci_...may-be-that-person-missing?source=most_viewed

A body was recovered Friday from a vehicle submerged in Los Banos Creek Reservoir, the Merced County Sheriff's Department reported.

The person's identity hasn't been released, and the coroner's office will conduct an autopsy this week, said the sheriff's spokesman, Deputy Tom MacKenzie.

The license plate of the four-wheel-drive vehicle matched that of a vehicle belonging to a person reported missing to Los Banos police in 2010, MacKenzie said.

I hope I did this right!

You did great! And thank you for posting this. I'm glad someone's family has closure. I just hope Sierra's family does, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reporter-C.Lin