Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #5 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's kind of hard to see because the picture is small, but here are some that come in a box that says "stainless steel handcuffs".

wm_md_3457028.jpg

They can be bought here:

http://www.gunsamerica.com/996309416/Non-Guns/Tactical-Equipment-Vests/Stainless_Steel_Handcuffs.htm

It still makes me curious. The thing is, I'd imagine teenagers getting handcuffs for sex play from a place like Spencer's Gifts ... more novelty items, if you will (like with fur, etc.). Spencer's also carries nickel-plated ones for $9.99 (http://www.spencersonline.com/product/metal-handcuffs11/). I suppose some kids might order them other places online, like the example.

It still makes me curious. The thing is, I'd imagine teenagers getting handcuffs for sex play from a place like Spencer's Gifts ... more novelty items, if you will (like with fur, etc.). Spencer's also carries nickel-plated ones on-line for $9.99. I suppose some kids might order them online, like the example.

I agree - people that are just into "a little kink" use novelty cuffs, whereas the type of cuffs mentioned (ones made for real life, professional use) I would only expect to be used (sexually) by members of the BDSM community (who generally are very careful with their lifestyle and thus unlikely candidates here) or sexual deviants of a more unsavory flavor.

I recall earlier that there was mention of the migrant workers, working in a different location that day. I am very unfamiliar with this kind of employment. How do they keep track of who is working the farms? Do they just randomly show up for work in the morning? What time do they start work? Could they have been sent home because of rain? Is it common for some to show up some days and not others? I would definately be looking in that direction. Can we get a map of their working locations on and prior to that day? Has anyone that normally showed up for work quit coming after her disappearance? That area where the condoms and handcuffs were found, was any of that equipment being used that day? Who owns it and is it checked on or patroled by security? I could see someone parking down there at night but not in broad daylight. I do find the handcuff box to be odd, like it may have fell out of a car but that doesn't explain the condoms being there also.

Just heard on the local news here in the Bay Area Mark Klass is excepting over 1000 people today at least and they are ready. Mark says the search center is now a well oiled machine running smoothly processing the volunteers getting them registered and giving them what they need to look for . And than out the door so they can start searching .

Also for those who know anything about football the 49ers Alex Smith QB showed up. When asked why off camera he said.to help find Sierra not about him but her.

All please today's weather here is ugly please pray today they will find key clues .
Let's bring Sierra home.

I will be praying for some clues today. I hope that they are getting full cooperation to search private property. I can't help but think about all the cases in the past where LE has interviewed people but didn't have search warrants to do a "complete" seach and the evidence was right under their noses. I feel for the search party. From looking at photos of the trash everywhere and the open land, it is going to be difficult to determine what might be considered evidence.

I will be praying for some clues today. I hope that they are getting full cooperation to search private property. I can't help but think about all the cases in the past where LE has interviewed people but didn't have search warrants to do a "complete" seach and the evidence was right under their noses. I feel for the search party. From looking at photos of the trash everywhere and the open land, it is going to be difficult to determine what might be considered evidence.

From what I heard the other day here. People have said go ahead search where ever you want. Have even opened up barns sheds and out building that were locked. The community have one goal THEY WANT SIERRA FOUND

From what I heard the other day here. People have said go ahead search where ever you want. Have even opened up barns sheds and out building that were locked. The community have one goal THEY WANT SIERRA FOUND

Thanks, JDB!
And...you may want to post one more quick time...look at your last post number!:dervish:

The handcuffs are out of place. Even if someone was using them for fun it seems unlikely to use them in a field. Never used them myself but aren't the people handcuffed to something like the bed? Where would they handcuff them to, the steering wheel? Doesn't sound like sexual fun.
I'm not saying they're connected to Sierra but it could be for another person who's missing. They did find the remains of that man from years ago so there are potentially killers out there looking for victims.

I agree - people that are just into "a little kink" use novelty cuffs, whereas the type of cuffs mentioned (ones made for real life, professional use) I would only expect to be used (sexually) by members of the BDSM community (who generally are very careful with their lifestyle and thus unlikely candidates here) or sexual deviants of a more unsavory flavor.

Real handcuffs (like those pictured) aren't commonly used in the BDSM / kink communities at all. They aren't comfortable for extended wear or if the person wearing is moving a lot. They can be quite damaging to wrists. Much more frequently used in the lifestyle are leather, canvas, vinyl style cuffs.

They are MORE likely to be used by those not experienced in bondage. So that would lead me to think ... teenagers who got ahold of them somehow, couples looking for a little spice, or a sexual deviant that doesn't care about the victims comfort.

The handcuffs are out of place. Even if someone was using them for fun it seems unlikely to use them in a field. Never used them myself but aren't the people handcuffed to something like the bed? Where would they handcuff them to, the steering wheel? Doesn't sound like sexual fun.
I'm not saying they're connected to Sierra but it could be for another person who's missing. They did find the remains of that man from years ago so there are potentially killers out there looking for victims.

I still think there is a chance that they are totally unrelated to Sierra BUT if they are related...

The clothes being folded in the Juicy bag immediately made me think ... military. Now we have "stainless hand cuffs". Which are also used in the military (http://www.bradleyssurplus.com/store/handcuffs/) though they are typically black, we don't know what color these were.

I think LE needs to seriously be looking at military people in the area that have recently been discharged (perhaps dishonorably) or someone that is suffering from PTSD, perhaps with a history, even an older vet that has displayed concerning behaviors.

My gut has been and keeps screaming military.

I still think there is a chance that they are totally unrelated to Sierra BUT if they are related...

The clothes being folded in the Juicy bag immediately made me think ... military. Now we have "stainless hand cuffs". Which are also used in the military (http://www.bradleyssurplus.com/store/handcuffs/) though they are typically black, we don't know what color these were.

I think LE needs to seriously be looking at military people in the area that have recently been discharged (perhaps dishonorably) or someone that is suffering from PTSD, perhaps with a history, even an older vet that has displayed concerning behaviors.

Something I just thought of that may link into this. When I look at a teens tumblr , facebook, whatever... (and I see a TON of them) I always look for what stands out. What makes it different from another girls the same age. MOST of them have sexual pictures, make up, brand names, edgy photos of drugs/alcohol, quotes and comments, self doubt , and sadly even cutting pictures are common. But what stands out to me on Sierra's page .....

#1 A continued reference to "coca-cola" the brand (not sure if this was being used as a reference to the drug?)
#2 Huskies and Lions (Huskies may be the mascot at one of her schools from what I saw in sleuthing so that makes sense)
#3 Recurring references to OTHERS suicides (did Sierra lose someone to suicide in her life?)
#4 Military references. There are several 9/11 photos. Several soldiers helping others. A few photos of children and soldiers. Humanitarian photos. A photo of a mans chest with dog tags. Who in Sierra's life was military or even was about to become military ?

Lots of interesting and good points - thanks Bellyup. Perhaps her mom or sister would know if Sierra was in the habit of neatly folding clothing found in her bag. As previously mentioned by another member, Sierra may have changed out of what her mom thought she wore to school, and then changed back before arriving home...

Real handcuffs (like those pictured) aren't commonly used in the BDSM / kink communities at all. They aren't comfortable for extended wear or if the person wearing is moving a lot. They can be quite damaging to wrists. Much more frequently used in the lifestyle are leather, canvas, vinyl style cuffs.

They are MORE likely to be used by those not experienced in bondage. So that would lead me to think ... teenagers who got ahold of them somehow, couples looking for a little spice, or a sexual deviant that doesn't care about the victims comfort.

Yes, it is true that they are inappropriate for extended bondage, though I do know of some in D/s relationships that use the real thing for some types of play. That said, your point is well taken, and led me to think of where I do see these commonly used (legally), and the only thing that popped into my head was strippers doing the cop routine. Don't know if that would mean anything here though.

Given that we've been seeing a really big upswing in members of the Military 'going over the edge' lately, you may just be onto something here...

They are finding hundreds of items each day during these searches, every piece of trash that has been dropped, dumped, left, teen drinking, partying and sex hang outs, roadside trash, and on and on. As someone that has the pleasure of doing these types of searches, I can say that I have come across pretty much everything under the sun, including, but certainly not limited to-drugs, weapons, all types of clothes, including underwear, areas used for bathrooms with all sorts of lovely items, all things related to sex, bedding, bags, stolen goods. Getting the picture? The media does an awesome job of taking something that will make for a good story and connecting it to the case they're covering. There is generally no connection....

I wonder , sarx, would the person responsible for the disappearance of a person, be inclined to be involved in the actual search? Somewhat sick, but MOO, inserting oneself into the investigation as an observer would seem like something this person might get a "rush" from, like seeing the chaos they are causing?

If this does happen, do you think LE is on the lookout for the perp among the volunteers--like someone asking too many questions and seemingly more interested/obsessed with the outcome?

If those were the clothes she was wearing, then a military person could be involved, but i think they were an extra set of clothes. The missing shoes make me think that. It seems like everything she had with her was gotten rid of, so why not the shoes? Why put the clothes and shoes in different areas and why haven't they been found when other things of hers have?
I think gang members might have handcuffs like that.

I wonder , sarx, would the person responsible for the disappearance of a person, be inclined to be involved in the actual search? Somewhat sick, but MOO, inserting oneself into the investigation as an observer would seem like something this person might get a "rush" from, like seeing the chaos they are causing?

If this does happen, do you think LE is on the lookout for the perp among the volunteers--like someone asking too many questions and seemingly more interested/obsessed with the outcome?

I think there's a good chance the person is involved. He's probably very vocal and seems interested in finding her. He's probably getting praised for his efforts in the search.

Boy I can see with no new news our minds our running wild IMHO. I highly doubt whoever took her if she is still in the area which I don't think she is. IMHO more like if alive in SOcal is involved iN the searches at all.

Boy I can see with no new news our minds our running wild IMHO. I highly doubt whoever took her if she is still in the area which I don't think she is. IMHO more like if alive in SOcal is involved iN the searches at all.

Sorry JDB--Not getting what this means. Could you clarify?

Are you saying the perp never gets involved with the case--or just in this case?

Everything here is pointing to someone that knows Sierra IMHO.i don't think this was random at all I honestly believe she willing got in the car or truck. And something went wrong or it was planned all along. I am still not 100% convinced she did not get help to run away.
If you read the articles they all say it is all highly unlikely . But nowhere does it say they have completely rule her running away out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay